WORKOUT WARRIORS - February 2019

Options

Replies

• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc - if there's any spaces left on the step team, could you add me to the list? Thanks! :)
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Steps
    02.02.19 - 8,492
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    hey team 3 spots left on the step team come on lets fill it and then crush the shrinking assets what ya say
    Hi Greg, I want to make sure you got me back on the step team please :)

2/3: 13,192

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Hello, warriors! Hope you had a great day. One of my challenges is getting enough sleep. I am usually between 5 and 6 hours a night but I’m sure that takes its toll physically and mentally. It’s 11:11 and I’m heading to sleep a good hour or two earlier than usual. I’m going to try to be in bed before midnight this month.

Sweet dreams!
  • Patti705
    Patti705 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

February Week One
    Sunday WI
    PW: 170
    CW: 168

• Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Steps

03.02.19 - 19,376

Had a lovely mountain hike in the snow today and I feel Great!

I hope you all have a really good week Warriors!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

JANUARY WEEK 5 WINNERS...

TEAM % LOST

1st - WaistAways - 0.47%
    2nd - Trimstones - 0.25%
    3rd - Weight No More - 0.20%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - WaistAways - 17.9
    2nd - Trimstones - 14.5
    3rd - Weight No More - 10.6

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @Bear479 - 3.19%
    2nd - @kmfeig87 - 2.59%
    3rd - @Nstephenson01 - 2.48%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @Digger61 - 6
    2nd - @Bear479 - 5.7
    3rd - @19shmoo69 - 5.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@Digger61 @Andreabroadley @anndeemarie
    @AustinRuadhain @jenready
    @19shmoo69 @Mrsbell8well

2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

1st - Weight No More - 701,932
    2nd - Trimstones - 641,064
    3rd - Workout Warriors - 452,398
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    ilixebsoyq4n.png

JANUARY GRAND FINALE WINNERS...

TEAM % LOST

1st - WaistAways - 1.55%
    2nd - Mission Slimpossibles - 1.37%
    3rd - Weight No More - 1.22%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Mission Slimpossibles - 79.8
    2nd - Workout Warriors - 72.8
    3rd - Weight No More - 66.1

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @AustinRuadhain - 7.93%
    2nd - @Trinalong79 - 6.89%
    3rd - @SaraMakingChanges - 6.05%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @Navydaddjtc - 14
    2nd - @SaraMakingChanges - 13.8
    3rd - @AustinRuadhain - 13.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@daisytripp @Andreabroadley @pjmfitforme
    @Astrue @Lenka1
    @Navydaddjtc @Ashleigh1178

2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

1st - Weight No More - 4,162,540
    2nd - Trimstones - 4,054,188
    3rd - Workout Warriors - 3,530,301
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Username: runarml
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Week: 1
    Previous weight: 143.5
    Current weight: 144.5

Steps:
    2/3 11789

Not a great start to February but I guess the Monday after the Super Bowl (eating salty food) I shouldn't expect much. Hoping for a better week next week!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    @Navydaddjtc - if there's any spaces left on the step team, could you add me to the list? Thanks! :)
    @NikMar
    yes your on the team
    and remember to post steps here

Steps
    02.02.19 - 8,492
    @Aetheldreda
    posted

megnolia82 wrote: »
    hey team 3 spots left on the step team come on lets fill it and then crush the shrinking assets what ya say
    Hi Greg, I want to make sure you got me back on the step team please :)

2/3: 13,192
    yes you on the team
    posted

Patti705 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

February Week One
    Sunday WI
    PW: 170
    CW: 168
    @Patti705
    posted
    wtg on the loss

runarml wrote: »
    Username: runarml
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Week: 1
    Previous weight: 143.5
    Current weight: 144.5

Steps:
    2/3 11789

Not a great start to February but I guess the Monday after the Super Bowl (eating salty food) I shouldn't expect much. Hoping for a better week next week!
    @runarml
    posted
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feb 3rd steps 12,266.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    I will be using the inspiring tag at the bottom of your post to indicate that I have posted your steps if you combine them with your weigh in you'll see the whole 9 yards
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    GM TEAM
    TEAM LEADERSHIP CHANGE
    AS SOME OF YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN ILL FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS DEALING WITH A OUT OF SORT OSTOMY, INFECTIONS SO ON AND SO FORTH. IT WAS PRESENTED BY MY ENT DOC TO ME LAST FRIDAY THAT I HAVE A MASSIVE OBSTRUCTION AND A MASSIVE INFECTION IN MY SINUSES AND MUST HAVE SURGERY TO REMOVE BOTH.

A SHRINKING ASSET TEAM MEMBER @melissafeagins AND A WARRIOR FIRST HAS STEPPED UPPED TO COVER FOR ME WHILE I DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION. @melissafeagins WILL ASSIST STEVE WHILE I AM ON THE SIDELINES. PLEASE WELCOME HER BACK TO THE TEAM.

I WILL BE STEPPING BACK AND LETTING MELISSA TAKE THE REINS AS MY HEAD ACHES ARE GETTING WORST THE LONGER I SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER. AS SOON AS SHE IS COMFORTABLE WITH EVERYTHING I WILL LET HER HANDLED IT.
    THANKS GREG
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    I would like to continue with the step challenge for February...if you will have me
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hi,

@Navydaddjtc, @steplaj - if there's any spaces left for the step challenge, please could I be added to the list?

Added you to the step challenge... Please post your steps for yesterday (Sunday)...

Thanks
  • steplaj
    Options

Sorry for being MIA for the last couple of days....my sister in law's husband passed away yesterday evening and it's knocked us all for 6 (only had the diagnosis 2 weeks ago). Still trying to get our heads around it. :'(:'( Looks like I am definitely an emotional eater, eating my way through all manner of emotions without any proper reason or thinking.

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. A sudden loss can be so much harder than one that happens slowly. Try to find those good memories to hold on to.

As for the emotional eating, remember, we are here for you if you need help. When you feel that urge, try reaching out to your friends in here... We will help carry you through.

Steve

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    GM TEAM
    TEAM LEADERSHIP CHANGE
    AS SOME OF YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN ILL FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS DEALING WITH A OUT OF SORT OSTOMY, INFECTIONS SO ON AND SO FORTH. IT WAS PRESENTED BY MY ENT DOC TO ME LAST FRIDAY THAT I HAVE A MASSIVE OBSTRUCTION AND A MASSIVE INFECTION IN MY SINUSES AND MUST HAVE SURGERY TO REMOVE BOTH.

A SHRINKING ASSET TEAM MEMBER @melissafeagins AND A WARRIOR FIRST HAS STEPPED UPPED TO COVER FOR ME WHILE I DEAL WITH THIS SITUATION. @melissafeagins WILL ASSIST STEVE WHILE I AM ON THE SIDELINES. PLEASE WELCOME HER BACK TO THE TEAM.

I WILL BE STEPPING BACK AND LETTING MELISSA TAKE THE REINS AS MY HEAD ACHES ARE GETTING WORST THE LONGER I SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER. AS SOON AS SHE IS COMFORTABLE WITH EVERYTHING I WILL LET HER HANDLED IT.
    THANKS GREG

I did tell you that I am hard to get rid of. LOL

However, I had a colonoscopy this morning so I am kind of out of it right now. I will be getting with Greg a little later today and will mostly not be able to check in until after 4pm EST US time due to some changes at my job.

GO WARRIORS!!
  • steplaj
    Options
    myfritzie wrote: »
    A little bit about me:
    I am married (12yrs) w/2 kids: girl (10); boy (7). They keep me going, literally.

Currently I am a high school assistant principal w/19+ years in education as teacher, librarian, & admin. Extremely high stress; extremely high strung. Recently diagnosed with PTSD & working on getting treatment.

I LOVE to work out - I just really suck at making time to do it. My work days on average are about 12+hr days, 5-6 days a week.

I am a self-soother with food & binge. Need help making better choices.

Ok - probably TMI but it’s me.

Welcome to the Warriors!

@myfritzie - What is your first name (if you don't mind me asking)? So awesome having you here with us as part of our Workout Warrior family...

In regard to making better choices, remember - we are all here to help each other. When you feel moments of weakness, come in here and ask the team for help, we have many teammates who also 'emotional/stress eat' so you are not alone in here with us. remember, own up to your failures as well as your victories, accountability is the best tool towards success. We love to share here in the Warriors. Everyone's own stories help to motivate and inspire the rest of us.

In regard to the "TMI"... In here, there is never TMI! We love when our friends share - an we share lots. Feel free to share just about anything in here. We love to get to know our friends as much as possible, so please, post freely and post often. We love pics too - before and after, meal pics, even dog pics ( Greg and I have G-Sheps).

Again, welcome, we are so glad you are here with us!

Steve
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    myfritzie wrote: »
    A little bit about me:
    I am married (12yrs) w/2 kids: girl (10); boy (7). They keep me going, literally.

Currently I am a high school assistant principal w/19+ years in education as teacher, librarian, & admin. Extremely high stress; extremely high strung. Recently diagnosed with PTSD & working on getting treatment.

I LOVE to work out - I just really suck at making time to do it. My work days on average are about 12+hr days, 5-6 days a week.

I am a self-soother with food & binge. Need help making better choices.

Ok - probably TMI but it’s me.

Welcome to the Warriors!

@myfritzie - What is your first name (if you don't mind me asking)? So awesome having you here with us as part of our Workout Warrior family...

In regard to making better choices, remember - we are all here to help each other. When you feel moments of weakness, come in here and ask the team for help, we have many teammates who also 'emotional/stress eat' so you are not alone in here with us. remember, own up to your failures as well as your victories, accountability is the best tool towards success. We love to share here in the Warriors. Everyone's own stories help to motivate and inspire the rest of us.

In regard to the "TMI"... In here, there is never TMI! We love when our friends share - an we share lots. Feel free to share just about anything in here. We love to get to know our friends as much as possible, so please, post freely and post often. We love pics too - before and after, meal pics, even dog pics ( Greg and I have G-Sheps).

Again, welcome, we are so glad you are here with us!

Steve

STEVE SHE WORKS FOR THE SAME DISTRICT THAT MARCIE IS A TEACHER IN. I HAVE KNOWN HER AND HER HUSBAND FOR YEARS. HER HUSBAND IS ALSO A GREG. HE AND I WORKED TOGETHER FOR SEVERAL YEARS AT THE SAME SCHOOL.
This discussion has been closed.