WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    @eyesopennow Are you going anywhere exciting? Please keep checking in. We will miss you!

Within the month I need to meet with most of the regional health district offices and check in on capital projects at three mental heath hospitals. And there is a health IT meeting in northern VA that I should get to but may delegate. So no, I wouldn't consider any of it exciting. It's all driving time but tedious. The westernmost part of Virginia is actually further west than Detroit, while the easternmost is further east than most of the Bahamas. At least it's not like driving across all of Texas! It's not like I will be gone every day, but enough of the month that it is going to be a bit disruptive.

Y'all behave.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Week 4 Friday
    PW: 166.6
    CW: 164.9
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    My snow pics before it melts Lol!

that's enough snow for me. and I would be OK with it being gone the next day - prefer it that way. Makes a nice picture but I really hate snow and cold - yes we get it here in central North Carolina occasionally.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    PW: 150.6
    CW: 151.4

Had a pretty bad week foodwise...albeit it was delicious but enough is enough. Today is day 1 Whole30 and I'm ready to rock this month! I'm not supposed to weight myself for the whole month but I will for our group. It's all about give and take :)

Happy March everyone!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    1p5awn4o0am5.jpg
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    8mkiekt4lvqc.png

March Thread is up and running!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10730136/weight-no-more-march-2019/p1?new=1

official start is sunday, but go introduce yourselves, as of right now we have two new team mates @hkfleming
    @corriepelc . but we will probably have more. lets march into march strong!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @sleepymom5 woooo whooo. you did great. you started a new job and you lost weight. that is great news. and don't beat yourself up. it is all a process. you have more of a plan today, than you did yesterday. and jim is a sweety. I am madly in love with that man.

@twyla77 thanks Twyla it was soooo yummy.

@eyesopennow nice loss for the last week before your break. now you work hard at staying in control in spite of your situation. and we will see you in April.

@pacsnc6 wooooo whoooo. happy dancing all around my office! great job on that loss.

@carlsoda I hope the whole 30 is a great food plan for you. we are going to march into march with an attitude of success! say it out loud, I am a success!!!

• lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in Week: week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 140.6
    Today's weight: 140.4
    Steps: 32,341
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    2/28 steps - 13,117
  • nstephenson01
    Options
    @Shirin_K and @lenka1 thank you for the kind words of encouragement. @lenka1 have a wonderful trip to Europe and enjoy your time with your family.

Daily check in: Thursday
    Food: didn't log
    water: plenty
    exercise: First time in awhile I was able to carve out time for a couple quick walks that totaled 30 mins and pleased to be well over 10,000 steps for the day. Spent some time outside taking photographs with a real, actual camera. LOL

Upon reflection I probably should have taken a break in February with so much going on but I'm ready to get back on track for March because as @lenka1 said "summer bodies are made in winter". Summer and the big 50 will be here before I know it. Yikes!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @lennoncpa we will take it. good job working your plan. you keep that up girl.

@nstephenson01 first of all omgosh on the deer. how beautiful. and I am so glad your going to stick it out in march. time to buckle down and get that eating in check. the new you is waiting for you.
  • nstephenson01
    Options
    Great month in review!! Congratulations @phoebe112476!! Enjoyed reading your previous post about your routine. You’re crushing it!!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia
    Week 4
    PW - 151.6
    CW - 152.2

Sorry team that I have been MIA! It was 10 days of that horrible head cold plus a really busy time at work. I kept up with physio & logging/cico. Ate more carbs though on my sick bed & digestion was completely messed up from all of the cold medication. So I think this all factored into the gain this week, Whatever, it is a new month & I am finally feeling better. The best news is that I am having sustained pain free days & physio has moved to every 2 weeks! I still have to keep at it, but I am finally healing!! Not sure that I can get through all of the posts that I missed, but hope that everyone is doing well!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    @eyesopennow Was hoping it would at least be more exciting for you. Safe travels!
    @pacsnc6 Nice loss! I guess I am getting over my snow blues. It will be nice when spring is here.
    @carlsoda Good luck! I like how you are starting on a Friday instead of putting it off for the weekend. You are going to do great!
    @lennoncpa Nice loss! Love seeing all your working out posts. You are so consistent!
    @nstephenson01 I am so happy you decided to stay on. I would miss you if you took a break. I am really enjoying all your pics. With all that snow you wonder how the wild animals survive. I didn't even think of that until you posted those beautiful deer.
    @FieryVixsin Nice loss!
    @phoebe112476 What a great month you had! You forgot you also survived the car ride with sick kiddos! Sounds like you are already in a good routine. Was it hard for you at first? You really are doing great and I love hearing about your progress!
    @Cafelelia I am glad you are back! I am also happy to hear that you are starting to string together some pain free days! That is great news!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    6zdzoach1qml.jpeg

Friday Weigh-Ins still due
    @DananaNanas
    @hope002

Saturday's Weigh-ins
    @kirsten11872
    @lenka1
    @Zumba_Luvah

Sunday's Weigh-ins