WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options
1434445464749»

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    sly51bawwjop.jpeg
    Chai pancakes made w quinoa flour and topped with vanilla yogurt, organic blueberries, maple syrup and cacao nibs.
    The crunchy nibs actually reminded me of crispy bacon.
    I needed a real breakfast this morning. Last weekend we were so busy w Hannah’s room that I never did shopping or prepping. This week I need to be prepared.
    I’m by myself but thought what the heck. Pancakes for me.
    Unfortunately the little pretty ramekin that I used to heat the maple syrup ended up crashing to the floor and exploded syrup all over my pajamas and the tile floor. I sighed, heated more syrup and walked across the sticky floor with my beautiful pancakes. I sipped my chai herbal tea and thoroughly enjoyed my breakfast before cleaning the mess and taking a bath.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    szj0hpv5ao3p.jpeg
    My new wedding ring. $8 from Walmart. All my rings are too big and I have very slender fingers. Even this size 5 twirls a bit. At goal I’m getting a new ring. I’m planning on a redo wedding too on our 5th anniversary in 2 years. I want the beautiful small wedding dress, beautiful sugar free cake and lovely vegan food. Same wife. Lol. I know it’s vain but I really want beautiful wedding photos that I can be proud of. I’ve been obsessed with pinning ideas on Pinterest.
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff i love your Things You Will Give Up / Things You Will Start doing list! I'm going to make one too - I'll share when I have made it!

@Mrsbell8well - Thanks for mentioning the new bra shopping - I have to do that as well, but it's something I always put off for some reason!

@Shirin_K thank you!

@sleepymom5 - yes, March will totally be our best month yet! Thanks for all of your support and cheering us all on!

See everyone over on the March thread! Happy Saturday!

(we have another "Extreme Cold Warning" for Alberta this weekend, it's minus 45 degrees celsius today, i can't even handle this anymore lol. I have to bundle up and go to a tattoo appointment this afternoon, but other than that I will be meal prepping, doing some walking videos to get my steps in, and staying cozy with Luke (the bunny!) in the apartment for the rest of the weekend!)
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I'm a little behind. It's been a great but crazy week.

Just wanted to post my steps so that they count for the step challenge.

Monday: 10,111
    Tuesday: 10,008
    Wednesday: 10,060
    Thursday: 10,063
    Friday: 10,516
    Saturday: 4155 (rest day)
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    3/2- 13,622
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    This thread is now closed. Please meet us all over at the march thread at:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10730136/weight-no-more-march-2019/p1?new=1
This discussion has been closed.