• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/26
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @GingerPwr what an impressive story! Fantastic job staying in control. Your blazing the path towards the 140’s for us. We will be there soon. By April, springtime
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    I’m so proud of the February that I have had. Feeling stronger and healthier everyday.
    I will try to post more later. Going to be more of a challenge during the week.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/26: 13,897
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Tuesday
    Logged food: yes and under
    Water: over 80 oz
    Steps or exercise: 12,670 steps and 45 min Leslie Sansone, PT and can I count the 30 min I was lost in the hospital looking for the doctor's offices :D ? Lol!

OMG everyone, I can't even tell you how good I have been doing so far this week. I know it is only Wednesday but I can't believe it. I LOVE getting up early to exercise. I am 3/4 through my step goal for the day, 1/2 through my water goal for the day, I am not dragging, I am not sluggish, I am motivated to get the day started. I am trying to really ingrain this feeling into my brain so I continue when I am not going to work. I also can relax and enjoy my evening. Work is going a little better now that I know what I am doing. I am meeting co worker tomorrow so she can help me with the folders I have all over the place on the computer. I do have a learning curve with the technical stuff. Lol! Well, I got to get going. I know sometimes I am a little rushed with my comments but I do love how active our thread is. What a great source of support. It is nice to have people to celebrate successes with and to share our struggles with and to learn from. I have learned so much since starting on here. I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

@twyla77 Your job sounds so exciting! It is hard when there is food around especially at a restaurant that is good enough to be in a photoshoot! It is good that you ate mindfully and didn't eat as much as you normally would. Also, do you have your Sunday steps? Sorry to be a pain but you are doing so great that I want you to get credit for every step you take.
    @ihp2015 Maintaining is good. You have been doing great! I hope your new job is going well. The first week is always such an adjustment.
    @GingerPwr Nice loss! You have been doing wonderful! Not only with the weight loss but with your thinking. It is amazing how much of this is mental!
    @amsandos Lemon cake is one of my favorites. I like that you made a decision to have it and made it fit into your day. I am sure you looked great in your dress, some times people mistake the fit of the dress. AND super NSV! It is so awesome to actually see that you are getting stronger and more fit! Keep it going, you are on a good roll!
    @Mrsbell8well I agree-you have had a great February! You are also keeping everything up while you are getting adjusted to a new job. That is awesome!
    @cyndiesstuff I had a doctor told me that New Year's to Easter is an easy time to lose weight because the are no holidays. I said that is Girl Scout cookie time! Lol! I love that you are seeing things differently and working it into your plan Thursday. I think actually right now I could do that, I am really hoping the days of mindlessly eating a whole sleeve is gone.
    @gottagetthisdown Hello there! Glad you are checking in! I swear the planning helps so much during the weekend. Even if you start with a loose idea of what you are doing and eating and go from there. I was so resistant to this (ask @cyndiesstuff Lol!) and I can't tell you how much easier it has made my life AND what a better mood I am in from not being stressed. Decisions are already made, problems solved..and just tweak if something isn't working or unexpected comes up.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Ashleigh1178 wow weee girl. good job. stress diet. how are you doing? have things settled down at home?

@lennoncpa how is tax time? are you ready for it to be over yet? lol thanks for stopping by!!

@GingerPwr I love the way you have changed your thinking. I know its not easy but you dealt with the emotions of the day without trying to mask them. and guess what? you did it and you didn't die or get pregnant!! yay you. and great job using you nsv as a learning tool for your boys. boy what a successful day. good job! it was your choice and you chose to stick to your plan! awesome. and then look at the weight loss too. good job at showing up for yourself. what great momentum!

@sleepymom5 good job at having another productive day. I am so glad you are getting your head in the game. it really is a game changer. it's not going to be perfect but as long as you keep practicing there will come a day that those old habits will be just a memory. wish me luck on Thursday and those cookies. I am just like you. but I wouldn't put it on my plan if I wasn't 90% sure I was going to do it. so here is to the 24 hour plan, I can have girl scout cookies again. it's not like they are going to quit making them. I don't need to eat the whole sleeve.

@twyla77 you are doing awesome Twyla! keep up the good work. did you know this event would include sampling of food? did you make a plan for it in advance?

@ihp2015 maintains are good. you get settled into your new job and the weight will come off. stress can cause water retention and with any new job comes stress. so drink up girl!! you got this.

@amsandos read my check in for yesterday. who cares if they raised their eyebrows. they have a right to think what they want. the same way you have the right to chose what you want. take ownership for eating the cake. the raised eyebrows did make you eat it, you ate it because you wanted it. ok that was terribly rude of someone to say. if you like the dress you should wear it, in spite of you nasty mouth co worker. don't let her take the great giddy feeling away. feel how you want girl, you are beautiful. and you don't look pregnant. stand tall and smile, you are beautiful and strong. don't ever let anyone take that away from you.

@Mrsbell8well that is a small gain and probably just water weight. losing weight is not linear. it goes up and it goes down. but there is a downward trend. I know you know this. so shake it off girl, there is nothing you need to change.

@gottagetthisdown try a 24 hour plan. so for Saturday's 24 hour plan, you would make it on Friday. make it totally doable. don't put anything on the plan that you are not 90% sure you will do. start creating wins on the weekends and give yourself huge credit when you show up for yourself. then on Saturday, make sundays 24 hour plan, repeat the above steps. remember, you are trying to create successes no matter how small. small daily successes create momentum. we are here for you, come here and post your 24 hour plan if it helps.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 32 oz
    Exercise: Steps throughout day (13,897)

I’m continuing to string good days together and ending February strong! I did take it a little easier yesterday with exercise because my knee hurt and no idea why… thankfully it’s already better today!

It’s inspiring hearing the stories of success on here, and I can relate to many of the struggles. Thanks to all who share whether things are going well or not!

Let’s have a great Wednesday Team!
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    The 24 hour plan sounds like a great idea, I will plan on Thursday for Friday. Thank you @cyndiesstuff. I will post Friday's plan tomorrow :)
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Looks like March is coming in like a lion here. (Do people even say that any more?) Good chance of snow Thursday night and Friday, and Sunday, and Monday. Whatever isn't snow will be rain. We need a dry weekend here SOON -- I can't wait to finish my yard work. Heck, we need a dry everything -- the river is 15 feet above flood stage already! I shot some good video of the river on my walk yesterday but I don't think MFP will let me post it; trust me, it's awesome to see.

It's been a fair week food-wise (yes I know it is only midday Wednesday.) And I am about on pace with steps for the work week.
  • cyndiesstuff
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Shirin_K what a great February for you. look at the new you go!!

@gottagetthisdown the most important part of the plan is making it doable. don't put stuff on there you are not going to do. only things that go on there is things that you are 90% sure you will do. start racking up some wins girl lets do this. and don't expect to be perfect. none of us are perfect. if you make a mistake be kind to yourself and learn where you went wrong with loving kindness. not blame.

@eyesopennow I know we have had lots of precipitation this winter too. In all forms like you! my yard has about a foot of snow on it right now. and March is Friday! lol. I am sooo ready for spring. bring it on. we are one step closer today than yesterday

@phoebe112476 you go girl!! that is a great victory. I use to love the oatmeal ones! I could eat half a box and then be in a sugar coma all afternoon. I can't even imagine what that would be like now. and your right. when you are ready to level up, you will. I have been soda free for a while now. just another bad habit gone. good job on your continued success. you rock!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    and @phoebe112476 the new phoebe you are building is amazing. you are great to the core.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    da60mgqotayw.jpg

jumping around like a giddy school girl. good job @GingerPwr
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @phoebe112476 you know that’s an inspiration right there in those 2 posts! New you is certainly very strong and determined! Awesome!

@GingerPwr congrats! :D husband was thrilled to be awoken by you to tell him, huh? :D well it was worth it :)
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    I had another good day today! I am pooped so I am heading to bed. I plan to continue this getting up early and exercising thing. It is really working for me!

@shirin_K I am glad you are doing so well! It is a good feeling isn't it? I can't believe you have all those steps and no exercise yesterday. Must be from chasing those kiddos around!
    @eyesopennow That is all they have been saying on the weather report-March is coming in like a lion! Lol! Glad you are having a good week. We need to dry out in Philly too.
    @phoebe112476 Look how far you have come! That is awesome! I love that you didn't have the urge to get the stuff you used to get. You really are an inspiration! Hugs to you with the school thing, I have 5 kids so I have had a few meetings at school. My youngest has (and kinda still is) given us a run for our money. Getting through that and the gas stop is what I call a successful day!
    @GingerPwr Lol! I am cracking up with the visual! I would have done the same thing! Awesome NSV!!
This discussion has been closed.