WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well - great job! Looks so cute!!
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/24: 12,850
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Userid: amsandos
    Week 4
    Pw 148
    Cw 141

Safe to say I am loving my new scales.

Sunday Daily check in
    Food on target
    Water on target
    Exercise 73 mins run
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/24
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Sunday
    Logged food: Yes and under
    Water: 96 oz
    Steps or exercise: 10,120 steps,45 min walking video and PT.

I had a great weekend and I am set for the week! I seriously have NOTHING that I have to do except work, I did it all this weekend. It is a good feeling. I am a little nervous about today as it is my first time by myself but it shouldn't be too bad. They have paper charts so I am happy. I need to get comfortable with the electronic charts and I guess I will be by the time this project is over Lol! I have been listening to those pod casts and reading my book so I am in a good mind frame. I have a plan for today and I have time planned in there to schedule for tomorrow. I also made a plan for today for work. I am at the lowest I have been since May so I really want to stay on track. Stress is one of the times I reach for food. Hope everyone has a great week!

@amsandos Wow! Awesome loss! Even if it is partially due to a new scale, there is a pretty significant drop there too! Amazing run too!
    @eminater I didn't want you to lose the last two days of last week so I grabbed your steps from Sole Mates. Hope you don't mind.
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Username: gottagetthisdown
    Week: 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 164.0
    Current weight: 164.4
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bmaison2014
    Week 4
    Weigh in day Monday
    Previous weight: 204.4
    Current weight: 204.4

• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Sunday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 48 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes yoga and 20 min walking video

It was a good weekend! Stayed on track with food, exercised, got my steps, and have meals planned for the next few days. I’m feeling quite determined about keeping my string going until the end of the month. Eating in moderation and finding ways to resist tempting food has been key.

@cyndiesstuff So happy you get to go on your honeymoon after all!

@Mrsbell8well The room is very cute – nice job!! And I’m glad to hear work went well last week!

@phoebe112476 Woohoo! Great job making your first BMI goal! I think it’s great you’re trying different things out and figuring out what works best for you.

@sleepymom5 So happy to hear you had a great weekend! Good luck today!

Have a wonderful Monday!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    2/24 steps: 7,288
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

FEBRUARY WEEK 3 WINNERS...

As a whole we lost 91.8 lbs or 0.30% !!!

TEAM % LOST

1st - Shrinking Assets - 0.74%
    2nd - Weight No More - 0.36%
    3rd - WaistAways - 0.28%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Shrinking Assets - 32.9
    2nd - Weight No More - 19.0
    3rd - WaistAways - 13.6

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @suzabelle522 - 3.31%
    2nd - @Eddie__Jones - 2.83%
    3rd - @lindamtuck2018 - 2.55%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @suzabelle522 - 8.3
    2nd - @Eddie__Jones - 8
    3rd - @lindamtuck2018 - 6.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@willrunformartinis @LiLee2018 @Ruthann2
    @NuggetBrain @LonniJay @cyndiesstuff
    @iLadyT @mari_moulin

2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

1st - Workout Warriors - 829,897
    2nd - Weight No More - 791,537
    3rd - WaistAways - 696,271
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Sunday
    Ate to satisfied: yup ate to plan
    Water: 60 oz
    Steps or exercise: 9992 steps (come on cyndie. lol 8 more steps!)

was a good day yesterday. got all my work done. felt good. I am exhausted this morning. didn't sleep well again. I have had a headache for 3 days now. and my neck and shoulders are all tensed up and my skin hurts. wahhh. wahhh. I usually don't complain about it but I can only go so long being happy about it. then I give in to the feeling sorry for myself. onward.

@phoebe112476 well we thank you for checking in as well. that is what makes this a wonderful and supportive place. look life happens to everyone. that's not a choice. what is our choice is how we show up and the decisions we make in the moment. I am glad you have learned from you diet break. and you are also learning what works for you. if strength training is not your bag, no big deal. and yay you. you made a huge milestone out of the obese category. you are doing awesome. spend some time today celebrating all your credit worthy acts that have led you to today. time to level up. you got this!!

@CassieGetsFit2013 that is a very small gain. get back at it girl. time to make sure you are you main priority. so up for cassie. she is the most important person in your life.

@pacsnc6 you are doing awesome. spend some time journaling everything you have done to make your journey successful. then work on why you think you overate. don't beat yourself up about it but learn from it. what were you thinking and feeling? what will you do next time. and you know there will be a next time. ohh and by the way, I love me some pot roast. good job at increasing your steps. being more active in your life will really help you feel better about your journey. and remember the only way you fail is if you quit.

@sleepymom5 I live in Michigan. the weather yesterday was crazy. we had wind gusts of up to 80 miles an hour. it was raining, sleet, and snowing sideways. we had white outs. still windy this morning but not as bad. there are people's belongings blown everywhere. I past a trampoline on the way to work. it was just rolling down a farmers field. and I have been seriously thinking about becoming a life coach. online training would take up some of my down time at work. not sure. I am in the bouncing around ideas phase. who do I want to be in the next phase of my life. goooooood question. you have learned so much grasshopper. (lol, karate kid reference) good job showing up for yourself. you are learning how to make you a priority. how many good days in a row? Don't forget to write out your credit worthy acts at the end of every day! end your day feeling proud with a lot of positive self talk. look at the confidence you are going into your week with. you have set yourself up. the you that wants you to succeed has made a wonderful plan for you. all you have to do is execute!! woooooo whooooo. you are going to do great with showing up for you first day alone. putt on those special panties and walk in like you own the joint. you got this.

@twyla77 omgosh Twyla, yay you. I am doing a massive happy dance for you. good job girl.

@lenka1 @sleepymom5 has asked the powers that be to fix it. it will be done. thank you for bringing it to our attention.

@Mrsbell8well I was thinking of you yesterday when I told jim that my next project was Tom's room. if you don't know tom is jims son, the one who just got married last year. I told jim, tom is never coming back home, we can take the room back. I asked him to talk to tom about what he wanted out of the room. I am going to change it from a teen age boy room into a guest room. it will be my winter project. I will be looking for input from you as the style master!! lol. that remodel job is beautiful. she is a lucky girl.

@amsandos ooooh my gosh. we love your new scale too! you have less to go that you thought. that is great news. give yourself massive credit. you are doing so well. now I want a new scale! lol. you take this as a win. either way. you are doing awesome!!

@gottagetthisdown don't you worry about that. we count that as a maintain. you got this. its tough but your tougher. the only way this is a fail is if you quit.

@bmaison2014 maintains are good. try tweeking your program a little. you got this. read above!!

@Shirin_K I agree with you about having positive days. they sure do provide you with some amazing momentum.

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff sorry you have that headache to deal with on top of all your other life stresses. I really hated it when my head hurt so much but never gave in to it. What do you do to treat it? The only things that worked for me were either Excedrin migraine tabs or a prescription medicine. Thank the Lord those are gone. Have fun redecorating the guest room. Have fun planning your honeymoon too.
    As for overeating the other day - I won't worry about it at all because I was under about the same number of calories the day before - it evens out over a few days.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    r31ar140x2n5.png

If you think about a toddler learning to walk. if they didn't fall down, they wouldn't have to get back up. what makes them strong enough to walk is the act of getting back up again and again. it is like doing squats. it is training the muscles. think about how much effort it takes to get back up. toddlers have to fall countless times to learn to walk. if we had to learn to walk as adults we would probably still be crawling because we wouldn't be willing to fail that many times. it would be to embarrassing. we would just give up after a hundred or so tries and say, "Well that did work. I just can't do it. I'm a failure. I will never learn." so remember toddlers don't learn to walk on their own in spite of failure. they learn to walk on their own because of failure. failure isn't bad. failure paves our way to success. being willing to fail and fail consciously is a good thing. failure just means there is something to be learned. so don't fear failure. expect it, get back up and embrace it and learn from it. expect to fall again and expect to work to get back up again. nothing has gone wrong and everything has gone right. when you investigate why you have failed. you learn how to overcome and make better choices next time. you break the bad habit cycle. never give up!
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    tslsxianhywr.png

And our Teams Weight Loss Winners are:

Weight loss percent:
    1st place is @NuggetBrain with 2.02 %
    2nd place is @cyndiesstuff 2.5 %
    3rd place is @gottagetthisdown with 1.68 %

Pounds lost:
    1st place is @gottagetthisdown with 5.4 lbs.
    2nd place is @Zumba_Luvah with 3 lbs.
    3rd place is @ihp2015 with 2.9 lbs.

yea team!! great job to everyone. we are still here. we are showing up every day. 2019 is out year.

lmqqvu4lgw3k.png

Wow, I didn't see that coming! 3rd place in pounds lost! Yeah me! :)<3
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    2/24-8,436
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/24 12,037
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & Happy Monday! :)

I am feeling good! I was down a pound at my weigh-in on Saturday, but it was more like 4 pounds, I had gained even more, thankfully I was able to drop that and then some. My weekend was so-so. I was out Friday night after the gym, and all day Saturday. I did not get a workout done on Saturday or Sunday, and my step count was pathetic! I was so tired from Friday night, I could not get up early enough to get my Saturday morning workout done. Yesterday was the same. I was relaxing on the couch most of the day, barely got a few loads of laundry done.

I am starting fresh today. I packed my food and I will workout when I get home. Only about 3 months until Memorial Day weekend, keeping me motivated for my summer wardrobe. I was up a little on the scale this morning, but with no exercise all weekend and my eating was a little off over the weekend, I am feeling ok about it. I should see a nice loss on Saturday, I am feeling excited about getting back on track. I am going to try to take it day by day, not put so much pressure on myself to be perfect. Going to yoga again on Thursday. I am going to a hockey game on Friday night, so if I can't leave work early, I will just skip my workout unless I can get up early Friday morning. I would love to start getting up early again and get my workouts done before I head off to work. I used to workout every morning, then when my routine changed when I was out of work, I was never able to get back to those 5 am workouts.

@cyndiesstuff I think it is a great idea to get your hair & makeup etc done with the girls. That is always a fun time before the ceremony. Good luck with your plans! :smiley:

@Mrsbell8well the room looks adorable! So cute! :smiley:

Have a great day & week! I am ready to see results! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.