Replies

• eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Friday
    PW 238.6
    CW 240.4

No hugs, please. I know better than eating what I've eaten the last few nights. Restaurants with friends and glasses of wine do not a diet plan make. This is squarely on me and my choices.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Friday
    PW 238.6
    CW 240.4

No hugs, please. I know better than eating what I've eaten the last few nights. Restaurants with friends and glasses of wine do not a diet plan make. This is squarely on me and my choices.

Your accountability will get you back on track in no time. Meanwhile, hope you enjoyed your time with your friends!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options

i2zmszpt7go4.jpeg

Saturday's Weigh-ins
    @kirsten11872
    @lenka1
    @Zumba_Luvah

Sunday's Weigh-ins
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @twyla77

Late Weigh-ins
    @FieryVixsin
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    2/22 steps 11,077
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/22: 14595
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff don't worry I got straight back on it.

@sleepymom5 l think you are awesome the way you find time to encourage and support folks with everything going on. You are a star.

Friday check-in
    Food logged under with exercise
    Water I have no idea
    Exercise run 30mins weights

Had the day off so took lo for a cousin playdate and we picked a pic nic. Stayed on target even with my mum feeding me biscuits (cookies). It appears that my scales are broken either that or I am 124 lbs and the 160lbs one minute later. Talk about raising hopes then crushing them. It is ok. Picking up my running again after the break is proving difficult but if I want to enjoy my race I have to put the work in.
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Friday
    PW 180.0 (I think)
    CW 179.5

No technically 5 minutes late....sorry
  • GingerPwr
    Options
    Friday check in

Logged and under
    90 oz of water
    A little exercise

Haven't been motivated to do much this week. Really feeling a slump but I'm still working on portion control. I'm planning a workout schedule and menu for the week. The hubs and I have decided our March goal is to add 2 more servings of fruits and vegetables to our daily diet.

Stay focused through the weekend!
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/22 11,592
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/22
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 you are so funny. Hannah is my daughters boyfriends daughter. My mom and I have a reputation for our decorating. Last summer mom and I redecorated my daughters living room and kitchen. Hannah was so impressed she asked us to do her bedroom for her birthday which was on Valentine’s Day. It’s a lot of work and we are officially over budget after last nights last shopping trip. She requested turquoise white and silver. I am praying we get it done in 1 day. I will take a picture to post. Were pretty anxious to get it put together. So many fun beautiful things we have for her.

Yesterday was a very long day. I am feeling so energized by my 2 teams. We all work extremely well together and I can feel the difference that I am making in their confidence and skills.

I had a really delicious eating day. Started w turmeric tea. Breakfast medicinal mushroom tea with soy milk, honey and cinnamon. Snack strawberries and non dairy yogurt. Lunch 3 bean spicy chili with roasted potatoes (trying to recreate a baked potato stuffed w chili) vegan sour cream with cilantro and green onions. A super delicious corn muffin (I created a vegan gluten free recipe), and a pear on my way home.
    Dinner was already prepped but I skipped it to go shopping. I wasn’t hungry at the time. Got home and felt very hungry but too exhausted to really eat. I thought about our team and accountability and wanting to lose that last pound this month and going to bed on a full tummy...decided it was best to sleep not eat. Felt very happy w my decision this morning. I can hear @cyndiesstuff voice in my head telling us it’s ok to feel hungry.
    Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Friday
    Ate to satisfied: spontaneous joy food became the plan
    Water: 76 oz
    Steps or exercise: 16867 steps

on my way home from work, jim calls, hey lets go to Chaps. I'm game. stopped and got my car washed and then met jim at chaps. it was a nice dinner. jim was in a great mood. the restaurant was full. and jim was full of his usual wise cracks. i was going to test my resolve last nite. i ordered nachos. now you all don't know this but Chaps nachos come out on a place the size of a serving plater!! it was loaded, tomatoes, green onions, taco burger, black olives, and the best ewy gooey spicy cheese in the world. now, it normally comes on chips, but i asked if they could put it on a salad instead. the waitress looked confused. and so did jim. jim got his normal friday all you can eat deep fried cod. ohhhhh their fish is YUMMO. i was very mindful. i ate to a 3, instead of my normal 2. and then i pushed the plate away. i sat and chatted with jim about his day while he gorged himself on fish. he had 8 pieces. i was very mindful of his food too!. i came home and had one of my homemade ice cream (blended banana and peanut butter between to gram cracker halves) sandwiches for desert. i really enjoyed my evening. even watching jim maw down on fish and the restaurant buzz with excited patrons. busy day today. my goal? to stick to the plan.

@kirsten11872 good job on your fresh start. you got this girl. 2019 is going to be our year.

@DananaNanas don't beat your self up Dana, I am taking your bat away. it is not allowed. start working on your relationship with food and drink. you got this girl. and good job at going to get some snacks to take with you. i am hoping your weekend goes well to. you could use a win. show up for yourself this weekend. Dana's important.

@Mrsbell8well lol about your first week. i am so glad you love your new job so far. you are building a great new you. she is amazing. good job. i like to get up early and get stuff done too. i find it way easier that waiting till after work. you and i get up about the same time. and you get up as jim is leaving for work! i get up 15 minutes later. i spend 15 minutes meditating. lol this morning tho i fell back to sleep. slept till 5:55. i must have needed it. that usually does not happen for me. and i love molly's saying, mine is it is just what i do. how is molly's mom? i know you said she is now in hospice. this is a very emotion time. i am praying for swiftness of whatever gods plan is. i really wish you lived closer, i would love you and your mom to help me decorate. i am void of most style. instead of doing something hideous, i choose the minimalistic approach of doing nothing!! lol. i bet you woke up hungry this morning. whats really funny is you have @cyndiesstuff s voice in your head now! looks like my job here is done!!

@eyesopennow friend to friend, i think you and i both have similar issues with food. have you looked into counseling for help? i know it's not a guy thing, but your brain can get sick too. learning new ways to deal with food and drink can really help with weight loss. it can be freeing. this is worth the fight. but you need to fight all of it, not just the calories in and calories out but the faulty neuro pathways as well. and i know you don't want it. again its not a guy thing, but it is a girl thing so big hugz buddy! we think you rock and are worth it.

@sleepymom5 yay pam. you completed so many credit worth acts yesterday. spend some time really thinking about how that feels. and lets talk about your boring day. if you found it really boring, why? what do you need to add into your day so you don't fill it with food when your bored. ahhh, see? cyndie is the girl with deep questions these days!! i am glad to hear about your friend and her journey in recovery. maybe the stroke ruined a part of her brain as well. and i am working really hard. Shut up ED! nobody needs you. go to your room if your not going to be helpful.

@amsandos i'll take the 124 please!! i told you that scale like to mess with your head. time to throw it away and get a new one! nobody needs all that drama.

@FieryVixsin we are not worried about 5 minutes! nice loss this week. keep it up. how are you doing?

@GingerPwr what a great march goal. when you look at my plate after i fill it with food. it is 1/2 fruits and veggies, 1/4 protein and 1/4 carbs. i always start eating with the fruits and veggies first, that way i am not as hungry when i move on to the other two. focus focus focus. that is the plan this weekend.

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    dka140vv2awd.jpg

Today's weigh-ins
    @kirsten11872
    @lenka1
    @Zumba_Luvah

Sunday starts the last week in February, so its week four!!

Sunday's weigh-ins
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @twyla77
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Steps for yesterday

14 515

• GingerPwr
    Options
    @Zumba_Luvah Welcome to ONEderland! Amazing job! So glad your hard work paid off!
This discussion has been closed.