WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff - what an amazing loss this week! You are definitely changing your mindset and relationship with food. Great job!!!

@sleepymom5 - good luck today! Should be fun and interesting!! Glad your outfit is already picked out so you don't need extra stress in the morning!

@Shirin_K - another pound gone forever! Awesome!!

@amsandos - Sorry you are sleepy today. I know I am extra hungry on days I am sleepy so just watch yourself. Drink lots of water to keep your tummy full :)

Everyone is doing such a great job!! I love seeing all the losses!!

Yesterday was a pretty good day - worked from home due to a snow storm. We got about 10" yesterday. We beat the record and officially have the snowiest February on records - 30". More to come this weekend. Not quite sure where to put all the snow. All the banks are taller than our cars and it's hard to see when driving. Being extra careful when pulling out into a road :)

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @ihp2015 you are right at Irene. you have to start where you are at. you cannot diet the way I do, I have spent two years learning new habits. meet yourself where you are at and keep learning. that's a huge key to this journey.

@amsandos wooo whoo look at you go. you are doing really well. ignoring those crisp gets easier every day!

@Shirin_K omgosh. that is wonderful. good job girl. and even more of an accomplishment is the sticking to your plan. livin life and losing weight! we need shirts that say that!

@nstephenson01 yayay you. good job at getting the scale to go down. how is the barn project?
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @carlsoda thanks. I was always good at losing weight. its the keeping it off that is hard for me. but not this time. I am learning how to love my relationship with food. this way it will be forever. and absolutely be careful. my mom totaled her car because she could see around one of those snow drifts and the other guy that plowed her over was going WAY to fast and couldn't stop. at least she was fine.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    I am going to make my weekend plan. Come on Team. its time to prepare for the weekend. I will come back and share when I am done. don't put anything on your plan that you won't do. make this weekend a success.
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Work has been crazy after a week off, but getting caught up. Household stuff like laundry and groceries and appointments also a bit more this week because of the week off, but that is settling back to our normal routine. My second week of attempting to eat at maintenance has been a bit challenging. Probably in part due to the added chaos of my usual life after the week off. Probably in part because I have established ease in my old way of eating in a deficit and this is a change. It was definitely easier when we were on vacation since I wasn't in my routine and higher calorie food choices were all around. Overall I am glad I only have 4 more days of planned deficit/diet break before getting back to my prior routine. Hoping it did my body some good to have the break and it will be easy to get back to the deficit next week.

My next big weight goal is to get less than 183 as this will put me out of the "obese" BMI range. I am trying to maintain and thus not a surprise but my weight the last few mornings is right at 183. So close to "less than 183" but not quite. Lol. Off to catch up on my budgeting for the month. Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Saturday:

6:00 coffee, journal, mfp, start laundry
    7:30 exercise
    8:30 shower and get ready for the day
    9:30 eat breakfast - apple and cheerios
    10:00 laundry and clean
    12:00 make and eat lunch - left over stir fry
    1:00 go to folks house, complete new patient paperwork with mom
    3:00 get back home
    3:30 menu plan and make grocery list
    4:30 meditate
    5:00 make & eat dinner - pork loin, mashed potato, gravy, broccoli
    7:00 evening snack

Sunday:

6:00 coffee, mfp, journal
    7:30 get ready for day, podcast
    8:30 grocery shop
    10:00 eat breakfast - greek salad
    11:00 food prep
    12:00 lite lunch - veggies and deli roll
    1:00 food prep
    2:00 weekly schedule
    2:30 reflection
    5:00 make and eat dinner - Chili and multigrain garlic toast and salad
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @phoebe112476 you are soooo close to your next goal. that is fantastic. what will you do to celebrate that milestone? giving yourself major credit is a big deal. make sure to jump up and down with excitement. that will help cement the achievement in your mind. you are doing so awesome.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    2/20-10,308
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Just checking in.

I’ve been struggling, but had a good day today! Feeling great! Ate well, got back to 16:8 IF and got back from the gym a few minutes ago, got my hour on the elliptical accomplished! Now to continue on this path.

Keep reminding myself that summer is only about 3 months away, and I don’t want to regret that I had plenty of time to get these extra pounds off and I couldn’t stay on track.

Have a good evening! Looking forward to the weekend! TGIF tomorrow!😊👍🏻
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Steps

20/2 -9,379
    21/2 - 9,195
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    2/21 steps 10,788
  • lenka1