Options
    Username: Carlsoda
    Week 3
    PW: 148.8
    CW: 150.6

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I apologize for not checking in my weight last week. We went skiing for 4 days, had no wifi :)
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/21: 15,266
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/20 11,393
    2/21 10,088
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 drink up girl! you got this. don't let it set you in a bad motion for the weekend. what is your next best step. you got this. and you know how you will have a loss next week? you show up for yourself! your fine. it is what it is.

@pacsnc6 that could definitely be the cause. drink up on the water and shake it off.

@amsandos ohhh no you fell into your minds trap. get right back on track and don't let you brain tell you to take the weekend off. you can't lol.

@Cafelelia hope you feel better soon. nice loss tho. at least you didn't try to eat the cold away!!

@carlsoda it's tough when the scale doesn't give you the info you want. but good for you on going back over your food log to try and find an answer. and you are right. it is not the sugar that is the problem, it is you trying to use it in the short term to give you energy. maybe go to bed earlier? do you take supplements? why are you running out of energy? that's where your solution lyes. I am proud of you tho for not letting that number defeat you. it is a valuable learning experience.

@hope002 nice loss. skiing agrees with you. good job. Next time just let us know that you won't be checking in, that way you don't get a NWI.

@Shirin_K look at you go girl. good job at getting in your exercise and eating on plan. keep up the good work.

@lennoncpa nice maintain. that is good, how is work? still crazy?

@ihp2015 thanks for checking in Irene. I still need your steps from Wednesday, the 20th. Thanks!!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & TGIF all! So happy the weekend is here! :smiley:

I am feeling really good! I had a great day yesterday. My plan is to continue today. Fasting for 16 hours, not eating until 12:30, which is going to be hard, but I am drinking green tea, I can do it! I will be back at the gym tonight, and will get an early workout in tomorrow morning before my WW meeting. I am hoping I will see a loss tomorrow, at least 1 pound. The scale was up a bit yesterday, but back down this morning.

@cyndiesstuff great news! So glad you will get to go on your honeymoon!

@sleepymom5 thanks, I am trying! You got this, it is not an easy journey!

@Cafelelia feel better!

@carlsoda sugar is so addicting! I have a bad sweet tooth! I am also trying to stay away from sugar other than fruit and yogurt. I try to buy yogurt with low sugar.

Have a great day & weekend!
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    ihp2015 wrote: »
    Steps 2/20 11,393
    2/21 10,088

@cyndiesstuff, I posted both the 20th and 21st, but guess I should have posted on separate lines to make it more clear ;)
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/22
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    DananaNanas
    Week 4
    Fridays
    PW: 138.8
    CW: 140.4

:(
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed. I had a pretty good week minus Sunday when the husband and I went on a date for the first time in as long as I can remember...

I think something is going on with my hormones. Supposed to be upcoming TOM this weekend but the last two I've gone through I had some really strange (for me, I'm sure not for most) side effects. Kind of freaking me out a little bit.

I'll be at a dance convention and competition with my students all weekend. Lots of movement but not sure about food. I'm going to wal mart after work to get some snacks but I'm sure we'll have a meal or two out. It's been a stressful week... I hope this weekend goes well.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    My first week has consisted of 3 actual work days. 1 president day holiday and the other a snow day off. and I am now off on weekends! Work is going great. I love what I am doing.
    I have gotten up every day at 4:15 am and started my routine. For some reason I thought today was a rest day for me. This morning as I was looking at my menu for the day I noticed I had a run scheduled. It was still so dark out at 6am and it had been raining all morning and it was cold...I asked Molly what she thought. She is worried about me running in the dark. She said not to do it. I went down and made dinner preparations for tonight. I looked at the clock. 7am. Ran back upstairs, threw on my running clothes, and ran out the door. It was exhilarating! I thought about the "Mollyism"...it's not a decision...it is a given...haha. That's right! Glad I ignored her and followed her motto instead.
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    Crazy day tomorrow. Decorating Hannahs bedroom for her 12 year birthday and a blind double date tomorrow night for my best friend and a client. Oh my.

@cyndiesstuff I love your weekend plan. Mine is set ready to go as well. I will be up again at 4:15 and rolling onward.
    Sunday I am hoping to go to Richmond with Molly. Her mom is back in the hospital.
This discussion has been closed.