2/22- 8,480
    2/23- 10,204
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Saturday
    Logged food: Yes and under
    Water: at least 64 oz
    Steps or exercise: 10,031 steps 20 min walk with Charlie and 30 min walking video.

Another good day yesterday! I did have a snack around dinner time but just because we were eating later and I didn't want to be ravenous and over eat at dinner. I am ok with that snack. Today I know what and when I am eating. I know when I am working out and I am running on the happiness? Joy? satisfaction? of things going well. I started to think about work tomorrow but I stopped myself. I am nervous going to a site by myself for the first time so I am just going to not think about it today. I am prepared so there is nothing else I can do. I have also 5 days of outfits I have to plan. I will just plan tomorrow's later today. Have I mentioned that I love scrubs? Lol! Ok...now on to you all and then to the basement to exercise. I am going to listen to my podcasts while exercising today.

@cyndiesstuff you are always up so early. What time zone are you in? Soooo...I need more details about the wedding Lol! I guess you will fill us in as you go along. What are you wearing? Did you get it yet? I am so excited for you. I actually love the idea of you asking Jim's family to get updos. We had such a nice time before my daughter's wedding at the hair salon getting our hair and makeup done. My best friend came, the bridal party and the grooms mother and sister. I say you extend the invite, even if they decline it was nice you put it out there. As for work...You seem to have a flare for writing. I like Mrs B's idea of a blog. I liked all of her ideas but I am trying to think of other options. I know you already walk the heck out of that office so that isn't a good suggestion. Is there a private area you could do yoga? I know you are hit or miss with the pain and yoga but maybe you could leave a mat there for when you are feeling up for it. It would be nice to be able to get things done that you would normally do at home but I don't know what your set up is like. Like respond to mail, prep your dinner if there is an area and a fridge (you are usually alone right?). I will keep thinking...Hide that candy dish until clients come in, I don't even like hard candy and I eat it if a dish is out Lol!
    @MrsBell8well I don't want to look back to see if I mentioned it before or I will lose what I already wrote above Lol! So if I said it before, my apologies. This is my plan, I don't like to do weight goals but I was thinking...Last year my daughter got married on 3/10. I did GREAT until that week. I was 196. That week I went up to 199. Then everything spiraled out of control with my Mom and I gained a ton in a few months. I would like to get back to to the weight I was before their wedding by their first anniversary. I will take the 199 but would love it to be 196. That is a lot for me to lose in that short amount of time but I am going to go for it. If I don't hit it, I won't beat myself up. I have this thing in my head that if I get there, it would be like a clean slate, I can pick up where I left off last year. My son gets married the end of Nov. I really am motivated to look better in the pictures than I did at my daughter's wedding.
    @amsandos You are doing awesome! I am glad you are checking in. I feel like when you don't is when you are struggling. Those are the times you really need to stay with us. Keep doing what you are doing!
    @ljdanny Nice steps, I am glad you checked in, I am always worried we are losing someone! I didn't see your steps for Thursday if you don't mind posting again.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/23 - 11,806
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Greetings All! The barn project and having my father in law here has me off track. My routine is completely upended and I'm a girl who likes her routine. LOL I'm eating and drinking more than normal but doing well with water and getting in my scheduled exercise. Weight is staying the same so I guess the added activity is offsetting the additional calories. The app has been acting up and I haven't had time to get on my computer for a few days. Miss interacting with the team.

@cyndiesstuff thanks for asking. The barn project is moving excruciatingly slow because of the winter weather. I think my husband and father in law are crazy. LOL No word yet on his next assignment... enjoying the time I have with him.

Hope all is well with everyone. Wishing you a great weekend and a final week in February to meet those goals. Take care everyone!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff - yes you should definitely ask Jim’s daughter and daughter-in-law to come along with you and get your hair done. Don’t forget your nails. It’s a perfect opportunity for bonding!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well is right @Zumba_Luvah i do alot of crazy wonderful happy dances when my team mates lose weight. i would take a video but i would probably scare someone!! lol it's not pretty but it sure does burn the calories. you know, it's like zumba except for someone who has no rhythm.

@Mrsbell8well maybe that is what i can start doing. it's a thought. we have talked about me starting my book many times. no, i won't call my top 100. they already get quarterly reviews, i am already all over that. and i already updated my resume and search the job sites. i have had no luck there yet. maybe because i am suppose to get this surgery first. and thanks i have been working hard at changing my mind. i am channeling my inner angelina!!

@sleepymom5 i don't have a lot of details yet about the wedding. it is in the early planning stages. it is going to be small other than that, oh yea, i have a dress, it is beige with peach flowers . i will take a picture and show it to you when we get closer. oh crap i forgot, i bought it when i was a little heavier. i am definitively going to have to try it on. yoga won't work. i could do it in the conference room but if clients come in they could see me. and there is no real area to prep food. and yes, i am usually alone. yea, i am the same as you with the candy dish, i don't even like it. so it does seem silly.

@nstephenson01 ohhh i am glad hubby is still with you. hold him tight. and give him a squeeze for me! and i do believe they may be crazy as well. build a barn in the winter? what? lol. we need that crazy people tho! lol. they keep life interesting.

@carlsoda that is exactly what i was thinking. it was making me feel really good thinking about it. i am going to do it.

I just finished up with my prep work for the week. now i have to go make my weekly schedule! have a great Sunday and may your day be filled with peace and love.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 179.8
    Today's weight: 180.6

Well, I slowly crawled back to 180, dangit. Least it wasn't a bigger gain, but still not good.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    Thursday steps

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Decided to have a tea break with you all!

Am I the only one who wishes I had a map with your little profile pic in the area you live? Not like your street Lol! Like I am in South East PA, the suburbs of Philadelphia. It would be helpful when I am watching the weather to see where people are Lol! I don't know if it is the crazy winter or that I never knew so many people who live all over and I am hearing your stories about the weather. All of the sudden I am fascinated with the weather and different parts of the country/world.

@nstephenson01 I am sure the barn will be awesome when it is done. I am sure your husband is enjoying working with his father...or maybe not Lol! Hope you are getting a little break with the snow.
    @cyndiesstuff Your dress sounds pretty, but you are probably right about it being too big. Not a bad problem to have Lol! If you love it you probably could get it tailored. Wish I could think of things for you at work. You are so good with your support and advice on here and you are very knowledgeable, maybe a blog that you could get excited about my be perfect for you.
    @phoebe112476 I am just in the beginning of the pod casts but that was one thing that I totally agree with them. I don't want to commit to anything that I wouldn't be able to do for life. I have learned that the hard way over the years by losing quick (you should see me on Keto) and then gaining it all back plus some. You really know what you are doing and have been so successful. I love your posts and have learned so much from you. Who would have thought at 53 I would be learning how to eat.
    @CassieGetsFit2013 Don't let that small gain get you down. You have done great in February! Miss you checking in but glad you are still here.
    @LJdanny Thanks for the steps!
    @pacsnc6 Pot roast sounds like such a good Sunday dinner...I haven't had one of those in a while. Sounds like you have been staying on track for the most part. Just keep it going. We will all have slip ups it is just what happens after you slip up that is important. Don't give up, just get right back on track. Enjoy the sunshine!

Ok...back to work...enjoyed my little break with you all!
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Steps

Feb 22 - 12,246
    Feb 23 - 10,040
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5

Can you ladies please have them correct the step count? I see one person has there 138k steps for 1 Day (I think it was workout warriors on that spreadsheet)

Not to be a Debbie downer but when you ran a marathon you get about 55k steps so I doubt 138k for one day is correct. It may mess up the order if they don’t get it corrected.

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Before pictures
    gzz3w8xiavxq.jpeg
    zl8fdoypbbou.jpeg
    8oxre6kvy833.jpeg
    1crio6vkydry.jpeg
    am7ic9acllfy.jpeg
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Thanks @sleepymom5 :)

@Mrsbell8well Wow! It’s so cute! I’m sure she loves it! :)

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    2/24 steps 5,756
This discussion has been closed.