WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @ihp2015 Congrats on the job! I am so happy for you! I know how hard it can be to find a job! Lots of luck! Keep us posted on how you are doing! :smiley:
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff feel better! I hope your headache goes away! :*
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    STEPS

25/2 - 11,525
    24/2 - 11,263
    23/2 - 7,959

Weigh in Week: 4
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    SW: 199.8
    Wk 1: 202.2
    Wk 2: 198.4
    Wk 3: 196.8
    Wk 4: 199.2 lbs :sweat: I have no idea while the scales just SHOT UP over night!

I guess I need to drink more water over the next two days until my weight stabilises.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @ihp2015 congrats on the new job. Hope it's ex'actly what you want and works out for you
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    2/25- 12,707
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to remember to start logging my steps at night before bed. I make no promises. Sometimes I fall asleep on the couch. I did manage to get up at 4 today that's a plus especially now that my husband doesn't get up early anymore. Who wants to get up when everyone else is sleeping, lol. I rather stay in bed. I'll have to get up early tomorrow because I won't make my Zumba class, getting my hair colored. Well I'm off to bed 4am comes quick.
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    NuggetBrain
    Week 4
    Monday
    PW: 262.4 pounds
    CW: 264.2 pounds
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    2/25 steps 10,429
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Monday Feb 21
    Logged: yes, under!
    Water: 7
    Exercise: i was glued to my desk all day, but when i got home tonight i did a glute workout and a walking video.
    Steps: 6718
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Steps yesterday and today

2/24: 12 295

2/25: 15 211

• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/25: 14750
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    8r0uwpd7olfe.jpeg

Tuesday's Weigh Ins
    @eminater (already posted)
    @Phoebe112476
    @Ashleigh1178

Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @GingerPwr
    @IHP2015 (Motivator)
    @Mrsbell8well (Motivator)
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/25
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    congratulations @ihp2015 brilliant news.

Thanks @cyndiesstuff I love your thoughts on trying and failing. That is really thought provoking. The act of getting up makes you stronger and you learn something each time (or not when it comes to food - not me anyway :wink: ) I am learning to embrace weight loss as a ongoing journey. The thought that I will never be done is scarey but for me it is important to my mindset as it means if I have a wobble I ahve to get back to it instead of giving up. Monday is a case in point

Daily checkin- Monday
    food - a little over
    water - erm pass
    exercise - 50 mins swimming

Giddy with my big loss I took the peddle of the meddle and didn't track. I wasn't too bad but I wasn't too good either. When I finally sat down to track everything I was like "good heavens miss evans - that is not good". I have the week to regroup. I have had a couple of days of work. It is always tricky when you are off and out of rhythm. Straight back on it today is going to be a good day.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @amsandos now i am really laughing out loud. full belly roll on that one. and i quote "good heavens miss evens - thats not good" you are such a beautiful human being. thanks for checking in.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Early appointment so I am off! Hope everyone has a wonderful day! xoxo

@cyndiesstuff That is a big deal that you didn't eat with that pain. This is so important with you and the chronic pain you have. Are you going to do maintenance again or are you going to keep what you are doing? The podcast touched on that yesterday. She said you still keep doing what you are doing in regard to planning etc but didn't really touch on amount of food. She was just answering a FB question. Thanks, better pic of where you are lol! Saying Philly is easy, you all are all over! I want to do a great lakes tour. I have only seen Lake Erie and Lake Michigan . I never understood how big they are! Amazing! Thanks for always being my biggest cheerleader! Your'e the best! I need to reflect on my day more and besides getting happy, remember what made it a good day. I swear yesterday was getting up and exercising early. Today I did the same, even though I have a way earlier appointment and was up late. You know what? Once I got my butt out of bed I was fine. I want to do this also when I am not working. Why do I fight making things simpler? Lol!
    @amsandos I swear planning helps so much when you are working. I was so resistant to it and it really makes things so much easier. You have been doing great, it is good that you saw that not logging your food makes a difference. Some people are fine not logging, when I don't log, I am up to no good! Lol!
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Phoebe112476
    Tuesday
    Week4
    PW:183.8
    CW: 183.2
This discussion has been closed.