WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options

@eyesopennow so is that your way of letting me know you are taking march off and will be back in april? I know I am not going to let you quit. I know your not done.

Welcome to our team, @hkfleming @corriepelc come on in and look thru the thread. there is a lot of good information in here. when we move over to the march thread on sunday please go there and introduce your selves. when it is time to go there I will post a link to help you navigate!!

@cyndiesstuff My lady, I was even more sneaky than that. I had already asked @Navydaddjtc to move me to cheer squad earlier. :smile: I see no need in getting frustrated with all the upcoming travel and road food. I promise to at least try to behave -- my per diem doesn't allow for extravagant meals, so even if I eat crap I won't be able to afford much of it. I'll be back in April and will be checking in from cheer squad as well throughout March.

@hkfleming @corriepelc Welcome! While I will not be here to pelt you with snarky humor this month, you should know that this is the very best team in this challenge. If you let these folks help you and support you, I promise you'll have an easier and more successful time trying to reach your goals. Please come here DAILY if you can and give support to others. They need it as much as you do, whether they are 10% or 90% of the way to their target weight.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @eyesopennow wow. You are sneaky like a stealth bomber! Please do keep checking in. I would miss your shenanigans 😉
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    2/28- 9,032
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    2/28 - 10,240 steps
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/28: 15,006
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff yep, i knew there’d be food involved so i was mentally prepared. I have another photo shoot tomorrow morning at a different restaurant so I made a plan to eat a bigger (healthy) breakfast so I won’t be tempted!

@sleepymom5 - I didn’t get any steps on Sunday! i left my fitbit at my friends house on Saturday night (took it off to wash her dishes!) and didn’t get it back until monday morning at work! i’m sorry!

weds feb 27 - 12,048
    thursday feb 28 - 5482

• twyla77
    Options
    i’m thankful i don’t like melted cheese, otherwise I’d be in trouble!

fmscvrpx027q.jpeg

091rq5zrwzip.jpeg

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    I have to be out super early so I am not sure if I will be able to check in. I am going to try though. It is going to be a busy day but I am hoping to relax and get on the computer in the evening.

Welcome @hkfleming and @corriepelc

@Shirin_K Nice loss! You have had a great February! I love your goals for March. I will post mine tomorrow or Sat (it has been crazy!)
    @gottagetthisdown Sometimes things don't go as planned and you have to tweak it. I know that you have done great in the past, you just need to get yourself back in the game. Didn't your daughter make you a bracelet and add a bead for every day you worked out? It was a while ago so my memory may not be right Lol!
    @cyndiesstuff . How beautiful! I have a hard time going from my heated house to my heated car when it is that cold! Lol! I can't believe you went for a walk! I usually don't have a problem walking around but I am in busy doctors offices so I am in the way. I was in the nurses station yesterday . I know it isn't good to sit that long though. Thanks for posting the weigh ins! It is so late...
    @ljdanny Maintaining isn't bad. I can't even bring that stuff into the house! You have been working so hard and getting up so early to exercise so don't let candy stop you from your goals!
    @nstephenson01 . Holy smokes! That is so much snow! I am glad you are safe and your husband it home. Is your father in law still there? You know you could stay with us and move to the cheer squad and when or if you are ready you can come back. That way you could still be involved but not worry about weigh ins. I love your dogs they are so cute!
    @amsandos I am glad you like phit n phat as much as we do! @phoebe112476 turned us on to her. This isn't something we are going to learn overnight but it is a good guide.
    @Mrsbell8well That sandwich looks amazing!
    @bbcbw . I hope you decide to go to the cheer squad. Have a great vacation!
    @lenka1 . Enjoy your vacation! How exciting to see your family after a year.
    @eyesopennow Are you going anywhere exciting? Please keep checking in. We will miss you!
    @twyla77 No need to apologize, I just didn't want to miss any steps. :) Are you a model? That taco looks good!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    11,111 steps
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/28
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Did I miss the March page?
    Wanted to post my monthly measurements
    39-31.5-39.5
    Total 2 1/2 inches loss in February
    22 inches total!
    Out of the 40 inches 😊
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Sleepymom5
    Week 4
    Friday
    Pw 205
    Cw 202.2
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Check in for: Thursday
    Ate to satisfied: ate to plan
    Water: 76 oz
    Steps or exercise: 18034 steps

Ok peeps! listen up. an nsv ahead!! remember.... (like its the never ending saga of cyndie) so i had a really great day yesterday. i ate on plan. when i got home from work, me and the ole boy made dinner together. it was absolutely delicious. it was sesame beef tacos. it had burger, pickled radish and cukes, and a chili crema. mmmmm..... left me going mmmmm for some time. a serving was 3 for 720 calories. so for the two it was 486 calories. it was really hard to eat two, but instead of saying to myself. its hard, i am still hungry, i want the other one, it tastes so good. i said i am satisfied, this will get easier, we will have them again, and yes they were delicious!! i pushed my plate away and said aloud, we have to have those again. then the old boy, rejoiced and said yes we will as he took the extra taco off my plate and ate it joyfully!! (he's not over weight). so i get up, clear all the plates, and do the dishes as Jim wipes down all the counters. boy the kitchen smelled amazing. i love diet food!! after a quick change into pj's and plant maintenance. i met jim on the couch. we turned on some mindless show and i checked and read all your thoughts, and did some mindless scrolling of face book. jim gets up and grabs the box of girl scout cookies. proud as a peacock he rounds the corner and opens the box. the green box started calling my name. i looked at the clock. and told jim i could not have a cookie yet, i have to wait till after 7. ahhhhh why, moaned jim. i told him if i ate the snack now (it was 6:15) there would be to much time left before i go to bed to have to sit with an urge to eat more but if i wait till 7 i only have an hour i have to sit with the urge. i can sit with the urge for an hour. 7 oclock on the dot, the old boy opens the box. you can smell the cookies, i never realized before that thin mints had a smell. funny the things you notice when you slow down and eat mindfully. he grabbed a handful and handed me the sleeve. i slowly took three out, i was going to do it this time. i am sticking to my plan. i slowly eat my three cookies (have they gotten smaller?) while jim went back for seconds, i told ed to shut up, i made a plan and i was going to do it. jim handed me the sleeve. ohhhh man. the temptation. but i showed up for myself, i said no and he put them away. i can have them again. they are not going to quit making the thin mints next year tho they just may be the size of a dime and cost $10 a box. lol i won. it is getting easier and easier to win.

@twyla77 good job at making a plan. preplanning is important. that food looks amazing. i would say yes please on the pizza. ohhhh man, that old cyndie will never stop. (i think that fat girl thinking will never really go away)

@sleepymom5 have a great day and we will chat at you tonite. omgosh! what a fantastic loss for you this week and you didn't even die or get pregnant! lol you are a rock star. this is going to be our year. and when you live in a northern state. you get used to it. i think the frozen air is refreshing and crisp.

@Mrsbell8well the march thread is not up yet. when it is i will let everyone know. the march challenge officially starts on sunday. and holy crap barbie. you have an hour glass figure!! that is amazing. you really are turning into wonder woman!! da da da da da wonder woman. that the the theme to the show. i can see you with your bracelets now!!

• cyndiesstuff
    edited March 2019
    Options
    7fazbeeq3dkn.jpg

Soon as the march thread is up i will post a link. the new challenge starts sunday. don't forget, do a reflection. what worked and why and what didn't and why, and what are march's goals. and remember, summer bodies are made in the winter. a wise friend told us that once!!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Check in for: Thursday
    Logged food: yes and under
    Water: 96 oz
    Steps or exercise: 11,111 steps,45 min walking tape and PT

Whoo hoo! I also had a nice loss(not big) for Feb. 2.6 Lbs! Had a great week so not surprised. We finally got some snow but I still need to go in to work. I planned to leave early but am holding back until the roads are cleared a little better. I got up super early (4:30) and went to bed very late so I am exhausted. I am going to exercise, clear off my car, shower and head out. These two appointments are in the hospital I was lost in last week so I am wearing comfortable shoes because I wasn't any clearer when I left how things were laid out there. Construction inside and out. At least I will get some extra steps in. I have NYC tomorrow. We are taking the train up. I will have about an hour on the train to listen to my podcasts and read my book. I also am starting to make a plan for the summer. I have some ideas for the drinking but it hit me last night I need a plan for the extra food in the house. It didn't occur to me until my oldest daughter told me the coffee cake I made at Christmas would be nice to have at the shore. Then I was like crap! That wasn't on my radar at all. Hopefully it would have eventually been. I was feeling so good with my drinking plan and now this. Oh well, it is March so I have time to plan and to build my resistance muscle. Ok, off I go...Not a lot of snow but it does look pretty. It is going to get washed away tonight as usual. Oh well, I keep thinking of you all getting hammered with the snow and try not to want it but I want one nice snow that stays around. Lol!

@twyla77 I missed the other pics! You do have such elegant hands! Great pics! I would want to go eat there!
    @Mrsbell8well Look at those numbers! Nice! I have to put measurements on my to do list, I did finally take some last month. No March thread yet, they are going to make them Friday but I am not sure when they will be available.
    @cyndiesstuff What a huge NSV! Awesome! I also think it was cute how Jim waited until 7 to eat them too. I am sure they are smaller Lol! You are doing so well! We also need a recipe exchange-those tacos sound good. We are always looking for new healthy recipes.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    ^ Lol! I just read on the captain's thread that they were going to be made Friday. There you go Angelina! Lol! Ask and you shall receive!
  • twyla77
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff omg that meal looks amazing!
This discussion has been closed.