WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @sleepymom5 ohhh man, sitting for 6 hours straight is not good for you. one thing that caught me with what you said. I can't really get up and walk. YES you can. don't tell yourself you can't because you can. even if it is just for 250 steps an hour, it will keep your blood moving. that only 2.5 minutes. why do you care what other people think? its good for you to move. it is bad for you to sit for 6 hours at a time. if you are going to do this job, you really need to work on that. I work at an office, and even when I am busy all day (only happens like twice a year) every hour I get up and walk at least 250 steps. when I go to the doctor 45 minutes away, I have sat for 45 minutes. when I get to the doctors office, I pace the waiting room. then when they call me back I pace the tiny little exam room.

@Mrsbell8well the cyndie loo dance is amazing but watch out for those tables!!

@Shirin_K you have done amazing in February. you have learned so much about how this all works. I am very proud of you for all the progress you have made. and your goals for march are fantastic. way to preplan. that is self care at it's finest!!

@gottagetthisdown don't let that derail you. start with the next 24 hours. on my 24 hour plan for tomorrow this is what it looks like (I made it this morning):
    Tomorrows food plan
    apple honey nut cheerios
    salad with tuna
    chicken tacos
    cheese
    pumpkin seeds
    That's it. it is not difficult. I can eat anything on the list when I am hungry and I need to stop when I am satisified. lots of yummy food to choose from. but that's it. those are my choices. now go make your next 24 hour plan. but before you do, really spend some time and go over, why and how you went off plan. no beating yourself up, just the facts. did you write down your plan? and put it where you could see it? now that you have analyzed why it didn't work and why. what will you do differently today? show up for yourself girl. you got this.

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,079 Member
    Options
    2/27- 9,595
  • ljdanny
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Week 5
    Thursday
    Pw 185.2
    Cw 185.2
  • ljdanny
    Options
    Well no loss but no gain. Probably the Cadbury mini eggs, I know I should not have bought them but I really like them. I did try hiding them, you know out of sight out of mind, but didn't work.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    2/26 - 16,687
    2/27 - 12,804
  • nstephenson01
    edited February 2019
    Options
    nstephenson01
    Week 4
    Thursday
    PW: 174.6
    CW: 175.2

2.2 lbs GAIN for the month :(
  • nstephenson01
    Options
    qa443enbrwp4.jpeg
    pnkkvvatomm3.jpeg
  • nstephenson01
    Options
    hsl4uj0vagdi.jpeg

Ok I’m done hogging the feed. Have a great day all!!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Daily cheick in Wednesday
    food on target
    water on target
    exericsie 30 mins spin 50 mins swim.

@cyndiesstuff - love the cut the bull you wanted the cake! Own it! Ok I am going to do that! Thanks to you and @sleepymom5 I have been listening to phitandphat I love her down to earth approach and I have got the work book. When she said about planning - my thought was planning - I do planning - I have got planning up the wazzoo. Training plan, menu plan, yearly plan, monthly plan, weekly plan... but what I am not great at is the lower level planning. What I am doing on a day to day basis such as: - getting ahead of myself to packing my gym kit, the night before whcih gives me an excuse. So yesterday I logged the food that I was going to eat today. I felt really good about it. Rather than logging it after I have eaten; I was like, I know exactly what I am going to eat and how much and how many calories I have left. I also know that I have a few cals left over I can have some apple pie and stay in weight loss range. I have been looking forward to my food know what I am going to have.
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @mrsbell8well I am doing Sheffield Half Marathon on 14th April. It is a notoriously hilly city. I used to live and cycle there so I have got some idea. Where I live is not that hilly so I am struggling looking around for hills to run up and down so that it is not a huge shock to the system.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    hcd7y9s04y7l.jpeg
    Remember that vegan meatloaf I made? I froze the leftovers. I have had a meatloaf sandwich 3 days in a row. Fabanaise Mayo, arugula and spinach and wickles. Wickles are spicy pickles and I adore them. I suspect they have sugar so I decided NOT to look at the label.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...Ezekiel sprouted bread lightly toasted.
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff @sleepymom5 i wish it was a loss though. But I won't be continuing the challenge because I'm going on 3 weeks vacation. I hope to rejoin later.
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @bbcbw You can ask to be moved to cheer squad for a month if you are going to be away for March. Then just ask to be moved back to the big kids' table at the beginning of April. I have had to do that several times to accommodate extensive periods of work travel. (I am doing it again in March.)
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01 We would really miss you if you left the Team!! Hope you consider staying...or at least coming back if you take a break. Great pics - now that's a lot of snow! Stay safe and hope the snow is almost over for the year.

@eyesopennow and @bbcbw Hope to see you both again in April!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01 Hugs! Sometimes a little break is needed, rethink and see what is the best for you! And gorgeous pictures.

@Mrsbell8well I haven’t been very good with running. Weather is too cold and I don’t enjoy long runs on treadmill. I def want to start again. Hopefully next week.

We are flying to Europe in couple of days, weather is better there than here so I’m expecting to start jogging, running some. However main focus will be to not gain any weight while vacationing for 3 long weeks! Yikes and yay at the same time. I’m excited to see my family after a year :)

I have been around 139lbs for a while. Wanted to make it to 137-137.5 by end of feb but it’s not happening, February itself I wasn’t too precise with tracking and had bunch of social evens etc. but still happy I’m very slowly creeping down.

14 more pounds til my goal weight. 26 behind me :)

Goals for March:
    - lose 2-3 pounds, don’t go crazy with food while vacationing and work on new my lifting routine for April & may. :)

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE
    PLEASE WELCOME YOUR NEW TEAM MATE FOR THE MARCH CHALLENGE

@hkfleming
    @corriepelc
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @ljdanny maintains are good. especially if you were eating Cadbury eggs. next time let your son hide them!!

@nstephenson01 sometimes taking a break is needed, you've done that before. I don't want to see you go for good tho. I think you would be settling because it became hard. wow your snow is crazy. I am thankful your hubby was home this winter. let me know if you want to move to the cheer squad and take a break.

@bbcbw you can move to the cheer squad and then when your ready to rejoin just come and ask. is this what you would like to do? or do you just want to drop? I really don't want to see you go for good.

@eyesopennow so is that your way of letting me know you are taking march off and will be back in april? I know I am not going to let you quit. I know your not done.

@lenka1that is awesome that you are going to Europe. have a blast. and we will work hard in march. you will get there girl.

Welcome to our team, @hkfleming @corriepelc come on in and look thru the thread. there is a lot of good information in here. when we move over to the march thread on sunday please go there and introduce your selves. when it is time to go there I will post a link to help you navigate!!

This discussion has been closed.