Replies

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    2/16- 9,714
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @phoebe112476 and @Mrsbell8well ladies, you’re looking great!!!!!

Mrsbell enjoy your getaway.

@GingerPwr I like what you say there! “Some days you celebrate life & love” I guess I wanted to hear that today

• twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Feb 13 - 393 (i forgot to put my fitbit on after my shower so was without it all day
    Feb 14 - 4465
    Feb 15 - 12335
    Feb 16 - 8522
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/16. 10,025
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/16: 12,206
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Steps

Feb 15: 10 269

Feb 16: 17 178
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Friday
    Ate to satisfied: No pizza got me
    Water: 60 oz
    Steps or exercise: 13282 steps

First of lets talk about the wins yesterday. i exercised and got my step in, i was on plan for breakfast and lunch, i drank my water, i made the meal plan for the week and made the grocery list. Then this....... Well i need to practice that pizza plan some more. pizza plan did not work. well lets be honest. it might have worked if i would have even used it. bad habit. eating pizza is not the bad habit. but saying i am not going to follow my plan now is a bad habit. i need to follow my plan always. i will get there. it took me 52 years to learn that bad habit, i can't expect to break it quickly. i did stop and think about it a few times, i tried to channel my inner @Shirin_K . that is a new behavior. it just wasn't enough to make me follow the rest of the plan tho. today i will be successful on my 24 hour plan. stick to the plan cyndie.

@phoebe112476 you have done well on your vacation. and what a great victory. you walked so far and had the energy to do it. ohh it is a blessing to not only you but your children too. i am beyond proud of you. I talk to the team in my head all the time! I am glad i am not the only crazy one sister!! lol. and you look fantastic in that pic! vacation has agreed with you!

@Mrsbell8well omgosh. look at those cute jeans. you look so cute in that pic. look at your smile. and your butt in those jeans... girl. you got it going on.

@GingerPwr you are right. we still need to celebrate. we were made to enjoy food. many of us have just lost our compass that tells us when enough is enough. i am so happy you are able to celebrate 18 years of love and joy with your son. you are one lucky momma!!

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    caqpxtad89yb.jpg

We still need steps for:

@nstephenson for 15th and the 16th.
    @Mrsbell8well for the 16th
    @eminater for the 16th.

Great job steppers. We smoked them again. Were number one!!

• eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    16th Feb

Steps - 10,734
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    fo1bgszvyqq6.jpg
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/16
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    2/15 - 16,158
    2/16 - 13,425
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Saturday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 48 oz
    Exercise: 30 min walk

Our meals for the week are planned. I did my shopping at Target this morning and my husband is heading to a grocery store to get a few last things. I’m planning to do my workout after lunch, get some cleaning done and then have some time to relax with the family! I'm happy that it's a long weekend too!

@cynddiesstuff Oh shoot! The pizza got you, but you just get yourself right back on track! You’ll be okay – you had a successful week and know what you need to do.

@phoebe112476 I love hearing about your Florida trip and seeing your pictures! Sounds like such a fun time and you’ve done so great! Very inspiring!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Check in for Saturday
    Food - Logged & under
    Water -1L
    Exercise - Physio & 5266 steps

So I crosssd the tidying finish line! It took 6 weeks (not full time), about 25 bags for donation, 6 bags of recycling & 3 bags of trash. The house looks amazing & I feel great in it! The biggest surprise was how much my sons & husband embraced the process! It is Family Day long weekend here in Canada & here is the skinny peanut butter pie I made to celebrate.

@Mrsbell8well - you look great!

@phoebe112476 - you also look great & looks like you had a fun vacation!

@GingerPwr - happy milestone bday to your son & this is absolutely a time when you should celebrate!

@cyndiesstuff - oh pizza, it is a weakness of mine too!

id7ftsfvrdm9.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.