WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 - wow great weekend for you! Great job!!! And you had fun too!!
    @cyndiesstuff - awesome meal prep!! Looks yummy!! Hope today is a good day - I am at work but hubs has the day off.
    @Mrsbell8well - ok what was that website again for your new way of eating? I should really look into it. I hate with age comes so many issues with our bodies. But it's years and years of inflammation which we need to stop now!!

We had a fun weekend, big birthday party with everyone and I had fun cuddling with babies. Little Owen who is 6 weeks old was studying my face and making those cute baby faces. He was very content getting to know grandma! Not much steps yesterday but fun rocking those babies :)

Hope everyone has an amazing week (and Monday!!)
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    2/17 - 9905

WTH... I couldn't do 95 more?!?!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in for Sunday
    Food Logged & over by 115
    Water 800ml
    Exercise - physio & 8707 steps

Had some friends over last night & drank some bubbly, which resulted in going over on the calorie budget. I usually avoid alcohol as it is so many calories, but it was fun to hang out & sip some good stuff!

@cyndiesstuff & @Mrsbell8well - those veggies look delicious!

@sleepymom5 - Congrats on having a fun weekend & staying in track with your goals!
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Username: jedaschultz
    Weigh in Week: 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 200.4
    Current weight: 200.4

I ate a lot of sugar and had too many snacks that were high in carbohydrates. I am so thankful that I stayed the same. We have one more week for this month and I am hoping to be logging in with a loss. Going to a women's retreat Thurs - Sunday and there will be lots of snacks there as well as pizza and eating out at least once. Going to need to stay focused and drink plenty of water.
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Dear All,

Apologies for my absence these past 2 weeks and for the impact my gain has had on the team stats. It is the result is the culmination of two weeks of badness. I have been really struggling with motivation since getting over my man flu. A few things have happened over the past few days. Firstly I have realised that I have only 8 weeks to go until I do Sheffield Half Marathon and I need to start training. My mum has been calorie counting and lost a stone. If that doesn't inpsire me to get moving nothing will. I have been doing a declutter of the house Konmari style and I feel so much lighter so now I must do the same for my body. I am going to set msyelf the following goals to get me back on track. Over the next 8 weeks I am aiming to lose 2lbs a week and will eat and exercise towards this aim:-
    the workplace sugar ban is back
    eating 3 square meals and 1 snack (no grazing)
    sticking to my training schedule
    lots of water.

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I was good this weekend with food. Made a yummy chocolate cake on Friday and limited my self to one slice per day in place of other snacks. Stayed close to my calorie goal - probably a little under with the exercise calories added back in.
    @Mrsbell8well have a great first day on your job tomorrow
    @amsandos you have a good plan - be good and stick to it
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/17 11,119
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well jims splurge made my heart sign. he is such a sweet man. i am so lucky to have him. and omg. what you learned in that book has helped you already? amazing. truly amazing. and yay new job. you rock wonderwoman!

@sleepymom5 you are doing great girl. you keep on this track. 2019 is going to be our year. all this takes practice and we can't let one fall turn into 20.

@amsandos ohhh man. the scale got ya. don't you worry about it. shake it off and regroup. you know how to do this my friend. it sounds like you have a very good plan to help you get back on track. you got this. a half marathon is not joke. better get training!!!

@carlsoda so far today has been awesome. i am getting good at rebounding without all the drama!! you are soooo lucky. love that baby with all your heart. isnt it an amazing feeling?

@nstephenson01 your building in the winter? wow. that is some tough work. hey and thats a win. you made a plan in advance and your sticking to it.

@Cafelelia every once in a while a little bubbly is ok. moderation will be the key to your success.

@jedaschultz focus girl. make a plan. write it out. step by step what you will do. you know when you get there your mind is going to be telling you something else. so figure out your respones to the situation in advance. you got this.

@bmaison2014 good job. that is a nice loss. you will be down in onederland before you know it.

@pacsnc6 mmmmm chocolate cake. i could not have that in my house. your will power is better than mine. good job.

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    2/17- 9,722
    2/18- 9,745
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    @phoebe112476 I notice the days I drink a lot of water I do less snacking and drink less coffee. I don’t crave sodas or sweet tea like I use to. I only have one occasionally and after a few sips it’s way too sweet.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    2/18 steps 10,737
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/18: 15528
This discussion has been closed.