WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Replies

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @eyesopennow may be small but it is still moving in the right direction. that is awesome Mike, keep that up!!

@sleepymom5 look out onederland! here comes Pam. you are going into this weekend with some great momentum. you keep working girl!

@Shirin_K isn't that quote great? I heard it on a podcast and I had to stop driving and write it down. good job at stopping at satisfied. that will really help.

@Cafelelia good job on your loss. that is wonderful. you are on a roll girl. you keep cleaning. it is doing you wonders keeping you active!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Wow so much success on this team! fantastic job everyone with weight loss and conquering company, dinners out, mental issues and weekend planning. Very inspiring!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    steps
    2/14
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    2/14 Steps: 10,742
  • nstephenson01
    Daily log in for: Thursday
    Logged: Yes, over... made pasta for Vday... too many carbs but yummy
    Water: 84 oz
    Exercise: 30 minute strength training, 30 minute walk

Drinking my water, logging my food and working on staying active. Meals are planned for the weekend. These are the small steps I am taking. The scale will eventually come around.

@Shirin_K What a fun day you had! Thank you for the pep talk... I needed it!!

Gotta go shovel snow. Will catch up on posts later. Happy Friday all.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @Mrsbell8well I am so glad you are getting a new direction. you will do great. you will find something that fixes the problems. you are so good at it. I am so proud of who you are becoming. Wonder Woman!! ohh and I love jasmine rice. it is my favorite.

@nstephenson01 great job on making and commiting to the plan. you are going to have a great weekend. ohh... not more snow. ughhhhh... it's the winter that never ends.

@carlsoda that is so awesome great job at getting that scale to come back down and then some. you are on fire!!
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Steps

Feb 14: 16 068

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    @cyndiesstuff Thanks for sharing your inner dialogue at dinner. It was comforting and inspiring to see!

@Mrsbell8well I'm so sorry you had your headache but I'm thrilled you were able to address it and that you're motivated by your research!

• nstephenson01
    @cyndiesstuff Great STSD post. Hubby and I are going out for sushi tonight... its so easy to go overboard. I'll keep it in mind!!
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    @sleepymom5 my steps of Feb 8 were 8306!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in Week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 139.6
    Today's weight: 140.6
    Steps: 49,755

I sure am frustrated with myself. It’s so hard to lose a pound but it comes back on so easily!!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    15/2 steps

• lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    edited February 2019
    Sooo we went out to eat for husbands bday and I’m 6 pounds up since morning. Well I guess you get what you deserve...

Off to bed bc I’m so mad at myself.
    Yay tomorrow’s weigh in won’t be pretty bc I’ll be holding too much water most likely.

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,424 Member
    2/15: 11,202 steps
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Steps 2/15: 13626
This discussion has been closed.