WEIGHT NO MORE -- February 2019

Replies

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @carlsoda i got your weigh in day changed to friday. Your all set!!
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    14/2 steps

• Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Daily log in for: Wednesday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 48 oz
    Exercise: rest day, but got my steps

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! This morning I went to visit a friend and her adorable 2 week old and then volunteered at my son’s Valentine’s Day Party. I love seeing how excited he gets when I come to school! So an enjoyable day! As far as food though, I’ve already ate more carbs and snacks than I should have and sushi still planned tonight. I was thinking of just taking this day off, but I know one day off often becomes many. So I’m going to make the rest of the day work and do some extra exercise to fit those calories in!

After a full week of the scale not budging, I was definitely happy to see it drop today. I was starting to question whether I was eating too few calories, or too many, or if I needed to change something, but I’m glad I gave it time.

@cynddiesstuff I’m so impressed with your steps!! You motivate me to get more! And great job all around this week!

@sleepymom5 So great to hear you had a good day yesterday! Your work still sounds a bit hectic, but hopefully everything calms down and works out soon!

@Mrsbell8well So many NSVs and good habits you have made in such a short time! Take care and hope that headache is gone now!

@nstephenson01 Sorry to hear things aren’t going as well as you would like. Don’t give up on this month though - you still have half the month left and can end strong. Plus, you’re doing so many things right - showing up here, doing your strength training, workout videos, getting awesome steps. Lots to be proud of!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,424 Member
    2/14 - 10,123 steps
  • carlsoda
    @carlsoda i got your weigh in day changed to friday. Your all set!!

Thank you!!
  • carlsoda
    @Mrsbell8well - I hope you are feeling better tonight. Make sure you get lots of sleep tonight!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,468 Member
    What a busy day! I worked from home until 5:30, packed for the shore, had dinner with my daughter in college(I had saladworks and she had mcdonalds) in the car because I had Daisy with me Lol! I didn't get to the shore until 11:30. I don't know what I was thinking, I thought I would get to go shopping and get to do an exercise video Lol! Tomorrow will be very busy in the morning so I will only be able to check in quick. I have work to do but I am hoping to be done in 2 hours and then I am putting everything away until Tuesday! Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so we want to get the dogs to the beach early afternoon. I also have to go food shopping early before the crowds get down. This is the busiest weekend of the year, even of all the summer holidays! It is Polar Bear Plunge weekend. No, I am not doing it but it is a fun weekend. Stores and restaurants that are closed for the season open just for the weekend. We were supposed to have a big crowd but their plans changed. So it is just my daughter and her husband and Jim and I. So not as much work and not as much food around. I have to get up early so I need to get to bed now.

@carlsoda MFP has been acting up more lately than I ever remember and I have been here awhile! But like you said, it is free...
    @nstephenson01 Hang in there. I know it is tough with all the extreme weather you have been having . I am glad that you have been doing well, don't let the scale get you down! You have come so far, you can turn it into a Fantastic February!
    @cyndiesstuff I was just listening to the podcast about planning in the car. I need to get back into the habit of doing it. Everything goes so much smoother when I plan. I also listened to the weekend one. That hit home lol! Thanks for picking up the slack today. It was a little crazy!
    @bbcbw I have a big problem with snacking too. I liked @cyndiesstuff's suggestion. I may start just cutting it down a snack at a time.
    @ljdanny That is an awesome loss after the stressful week you had. Sounded like you did great navigating around the treats at school too. You are really doing well!
    @Cafelelia Nice day!
    @MrsBell8well I am so sorry about that headache! Hope you feel better soon. I always end up enjoying the things I don't want to go to. You will have a great time at your get a way. You and Molly deserve it. Enjoy! Hugs!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    yay! @pacsnc6 that is awesome. good job. give yourself some major credit. you are doing great.
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Steps

2/13 11,124
    2/14 10,512
  • sleepymom5
    Steps 8421
  • Shirin_K
    edited February 2019
    Steps 2/14: 12,331
  • Shirin_K

Daily log in for: Thursday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 40 oz
    Exercise: 20 min cardio

The rest of yesterday went well. I even ate less sushi rolls than I planned because I stopped when I was satisfied. I feel like that is in part because of reading comments on here about other group members doing that - so thank you!

I love that momentum quote Cyndie! I’m going to get my weekend planned today.

Nice losses @pacsnc6 and @sleepymom5

Have a great Friday!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,120 Member
    2/14- 11,903
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Cafelelia
    Friday
    Week 2
    PW- 153.9
    CW 152.7

Very pleased to be going in the right direction! It was a busy work week, but I am taking today off & tackling my last bit of Marie Kondo tidying (those sentimental items are a tough category). Will update everyone when I cross the tidying finish line!

@Mrsbell8well - I hope that you feel better!

@Shirin_K - Valentine’s Day for kids is huge, almost like Christmas! Our entire family had fun last night reading the 20 cards that my younger son received from his classmates!

@pacsnc6 & @sleepymom5 - Great losses!!!
  • sleepymom5
    Daily log in for: Thursday
    Logged: Yes and under
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 25 min walking the puppy, not real exercise and PT, 8,421 steps

Whoo Hoo! Did you see that loss?! That is a big one for me. Lowest since June so I am getting there! Great momentum to start the long weekend. Actually I was hoping for a loss so I did not snack last night although I was truly hungry. Got to run. Hope to check in later but we are going to AC for dinner. We are also planning to take the dogs to the beach for a run later. So I have to go food shopping, work for two hours and get myself moving! Have a great day everyone.

@cyndiesstuff You are on a roll. I like how you are giving yourself credit for the good things in your day! That is funny that we both have Jims! Lol! I am thinking of the new Pam...I need to get her here before I am too old to enjoy it Lol!
    @pacsnc6 Nice loss! You have really been doing great since you started and it is showing on the scale!
    @eyesopennow Nice loss! The scale is moving in the right direction!
This discussion has been closed.