DBF: 2
  • 6raham
    6raham Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    05/02/19

Me: 1
    Binge: 3
    DBF: 1

Slowed down when eating my meals yesterday, making sure I had a pint of water with my meal. I also made my own frozen yogurt for desert rather than not having any desert and restricting myself which often led to binging later, I had something in a controlled way and because it took longer to eat I put half of it back in the freezer for desert tonight instead of eating it all and eating the kids leftovers on their plates. Little things i know but I want to manage portion sizes and control the pace and amount I am eating.
  • LSea514
    LSea514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • Hecka_Rebecca
    Hecka_Rebecca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    February 5th
    B: 4
    DBF: 0

I got my stitches out today. I've been feeling pretty badly lately and treating myself badly as a result. I'm going to do better tomorrow.
  • Czuni6
    Czuni6 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @Hecka_Rebecca rest up and take care!
  • Czuni6
    Options
    Feb 5:
    Me: 4
    B: 1
    DBF: 4
  • 6raham
    6raham Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    06/02/19

Me: 2
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    02/05/2019

Me: 3
    B: 2
    DBF: 3
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Feb. 5

The B: 2
    DBF: 3
  • Pretty_Little_Nobody
    Options
    5 Feb

Gone over every single day by quite a lot but still not had a full full on episode like I did last week

Fingers crossed it improves

Dbf 5 (ish)
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Feb 5
    Me: 5
    Binge: 0
    Dbf: 16

My mom was diagnosed with ALS in May of last year. We found out yesterday that she would be moving into hospice, as she is getting very close to the end. I want to numb myself with food, to not think about this at all, but it doesn't really help.

Plus my mom has been one of the few people who see my binging as an actual problem, and she understands why I put effort into changing my habits. I find most people in my life are aokay with self-harm through binge eating. It's just something that is normal for them.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Feb 6

Me: 6*

DBF: 45
  • Hecka_Rebecca
    Options
    February 6th
    Me: 2
  • Czuni6
    Options
    @Llamapants86 I’m so sorry to hear this, I wish I could ease your burden! I wish I knew what to say, except you’ve got the team routing for you and I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
  • Czuni6
    Options
    Feb 6:
    B: 1
    DBF: 5
  • Pretty_Little_Nobody
    Options
    Just as I was so hopeful yesterday the binge got me really really bad...the worst so far. We're talking thousands of calories

Binge: 1
    Dbf:0

Absolutely gutted
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Feb 6
    Me: 6
    Dbf: 17

Just before bed was really really tough, but I wasn't really willing to just give up. I have a feeling my willpower won't hold up for too much longer. It needs to get easier.

@Pretty_Little_Nobody I know those binges, they suck, and they kill your confidence. Just try to pick yourself up and keep trying. Try drinking some tea and doing some gentle stretching if your stomach is really uncomfortable.

But for me, the most important part of recovering from BED has been to forgive my binges and move on. It's hard to do, but it is something that has made the most improvement to my mindset and to my improvements.
  • Hecka_Rebecca
    Options
    February 7th
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Feb 5
    Dbf: 16

My mom was diagnosed with ALS in May of last year. We found out yesterday that she would be moving into hospice, as she is getting very close to the end. I want to numb myself with food, to not think about this at all, but it doesn't really help.

Plus my mom has been one of the few people who see my binging as an actual problem, and she understands why I put effort into changing my habits. I find most people in my life are aokay with self-harm through binge eating. It's just something that is normal for them.

I'm so sorry...hang in there!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Feb 7

Me: 7*

DBF: 46