HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: March – Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 209.8
    Todays Weight: 208.6

It took me awhile to get in today. I was logged in but when came to the challenges would show me logged out. Cleaned the cache, logged completely out and back in and seemed to work because here I am, lol. WOW in a month I lost 10.6 lbs. I worked really hard, and have been very strict with my intake and under calories except one day. Thanks for the encouragement and telling me the scales will move again if doing everything right. This week with hubby working 2nd shift and the gorgeous weather we had, I did a lot of walking. Thanks and see you in April!

@jlbtnc, yes, that happened to me a little while ago and clearing the cache is what worked for me, too. See? When you put it into perspective, 10.6 pounds gone for the month, then the one week with virtually no loss doesn't matter anymore. Well done on a fantastic month....believing in the process, having patience and persevering!! Can't wait to see what you can do in April!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290 (-19)
    October start weight: 279. (-11)
    November start weight: 264.7 (-14.3)
    December start weight: 254.8 (-9.9)
    January start weight: 247.5 (-7.3)
    February start weight: 238.2 (-9.3)
    March start weight: 228.7 (-9.5)
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 225.8
    Today's Weight: 225.8

So, good news is, 3 pound loss for the month. Moving towards goal in the bigger picture. I’m finally mostly out of my month long sickness and back in the gym. I’ve ate under calories the last 2 days. I’ve decided to push my goal range from 220-225 to 215-220. Just can’t seem to shake the extra belly pudge. Not sure if the next 10 pounds will do the trick, or what. I’m worried about going much lower because I don’t want to lose any muscle mass. I am doing everything right to preserve it, but still worry. I’m looking forward to April being my last month in a deficit. It was suppose to be March, but best laid plans and all.

@mikea2g, yeah, March definitely didn't go the way you had envisioned, but, like you said, you still lost three pounds, so it wasn't completely a wash!! That's the beauty of a goal weight, we have the prerogative to change it, especially when we get close to it and can see it for real!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Last week - 207.2
    This week - 205.4
    Started this month at 209.6, so in general went down a bit. Hoping to get to 200 in April.

@swauters, you lost four pounds in a month, one per week on average. That would be 52 pounds over the course of a year! That being said, two and a bit pounds per week is within your grasp...you just have to up your game!!! Well done last week, and here's to a successful April!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Still trying to figure this out!

Mini Challenge - March 27th
    Logged-yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise-yes-45min cardio class at the gym and 11,000 steps

March 28th
    Logged-yes
    Under-no (over by 300 cal)
    Exercise-yes-20min hurt foot workout video. 7,000 steps. Was trying to walk during recess duty today and my foot just gave out. Went easy on it the rest of the week. Surgery is two weeks from today.

Weigh in is tomorow

@bethann51774, Getting a head start on the April Challenge, I see!! Everything you posted is perfect, except for your sore foot, of course!! Your first official weigh-in isn't until Friday, April the 5th. If you do weigh-in on Friday, March the 29th, we can update your starting weight for April.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    In case you don't receive my PM's......

@mickey10111 and @karrihowlett, don't forget to post an updated starting weight for April!!
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    March Weigh In:
    3/1/19: 241.8
    3/8/19: 241.2
    3/15/19: 240.6
    3/22/19: 238.4

3/29/19: 235.4

Total lost this month: 6.4
    Total lost overall: 22.6

• jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: March – Week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 209.8
    Todays Weight: 208.6

It took me awhile to get in today. I was logged in but when came to the challenges would show me logged out. Cleaned the cache, logged completely out and back in and seemed to work because here I am, lol. WOW in a month I lost 10.6 lbs. I worked really hard, and have been very strict with my intake and under calories except one day. Thanks for the encouragement and telling me the scales will move again if doing everything right. This week with hubby working 2nd shift and the gorgeous weather we had, I did a lot of walking. Thanks and see you in April!

@jlbtnc, yes, that happened to me a little while ago and clearing the cache is what worked for me, too. See? When you put it into perspective, 10.6 pounds gone for the month, then the one week with virtually no loss doesn't matter anymore. Well done on a fantastic month....believing in the process, having patience and persevering!! Can't wait to see what you can do in April!!!

Thank you for the encouragement and helping me to realize, it does work out and don't give up.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March Weigh In:

@Bradleys8299, well I see you saved the best week for last....every week a loss but last week, three pounds gone!! Keep this momentum going into April and great things will happen!!!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,985 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Wow I fell asleep while I was putting this in last night. Lol ...my husband said "your a mess!"

Mini Challenge

Date: Thurs, 28th:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 38min treadmill,
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, just barely with 22Cals to spare
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Bradleys8299
    Options
    March Weigh In:

@Bradleys8299, well I see you saved the best week for last....every week a loss but last week, three pounds gone!! Keep this momentum going into April and great things will happen!!!

Definitely going to try my best. I was very strict with my calories this last week. I also started to do bodyweight exercises at home and drinking more water. Hopefully I can keep up with the weight loss in April. My birthday is coming up.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Wow I fell asleep while I was putting this in last night. Lol ...my husband said "your a mess!"

Mini Challenge

Date: Thurs, 28th:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 38min treadmill,
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, just barely with 22Cals to spare
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

@Kwinnero, take care of yourself, Krystal. Rest and sleep are important, too!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March Weigh In:

Definitely going to try my best. I was very strict with my calories this last week. I also started to do bodyweight exercises at home and drinking more water. Hopefully I can keep up with the weight loss in April. My birthday is coming up.

@Bradleys8299, Happy Birthday! When is it? Mine is the 15th.
  • Bradleys8299
    Options
    March Weigh In:

Thank you! Happy early birthday!!
    Mine is the 8th.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 4
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 148
    Today’s weight:148.2

I let go when I rest in silent awareness

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of mind”

March 28
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Bad head and neck pain
    Steps: 7735
    Water: 88oz

TGIF

@murdog3t, yes, TGIF!! Is your head and neck pain a remnant of your attack? That's been quite some time ago now. Hugs, my friend. Hope you get some relief soon.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    March Weigh In:

Thank you! Happy early birthday!!
    Mine is the 8th.

Happy early birthday to you both! Aries are my favorite types of peeps!!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    April wk 1

Fri 29th
    Under calories - yes
    Meal tracking - yes
    Exercise - no but starting to feel human and have stronger pain killers so hopefully back at it soon 💪🏼
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Weigh in week: March Week 3
    Previous Week's weight: 207.8
    Todays Weight: 210.4

So my weigh in this week comes with an apology for the team 😣 We were away 5 days out of 7 last week and food and drink were very off plan. I've been back on plan 100% since we got home yesterday so will finish of the month strong next week.

No apologies necessary. We all have weeks where we can’t stay on track, but congrats on getting back home and getting back on track right away. Sometimes that’s the hardest part.

Thank you @pkg1998 ☺️
This discussion has been closed.