Exercise: yes 30 min wakk
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, March 28, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minute light effort elliptical / 10 minutes stretching / 2, 25 minute walks
    Steps as of posting: 17,269
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Thur March 28th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 min Focus T25 Ab Intervals and 36 min pushing 2 little ones in the stroller, 50+ pounds.

My car had a low tire so I didn't want to drive it to get my older kids from school so I walked, pushing the babies. It was only a mile and a half round trip but 83*F so I was beat! I'm a little worried about our first summer in west Texas now!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    3/28/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 140+ minutes gardening/yardwork

My whole body is sore right now! I got a decent amount done, but am disappointed that I won't have a chance to do more until next week(unless I have the energy after work tomorrow).

Tomorrow I will be headed back to the gym again! I am feeling much better with everything I am doing, so hoping I can accomplish a longer workout before work!
  • bethann51774
    bethann51774 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Still trying to figure this out!

Mini Challenge - March 27th
    Logged-yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise-yes-45min cardio class at the gym and 11,000 steps

March 28th
    Logged-yes
    Under-no (over by 300 cal)
    Exercise-yes-20min hurt foot workout video. 7,000 steps. Was trying to walk during recess duty today and my foot just gave out. Went easy on it the rest of the week. Surgery is two weeks from today.

Weigh in is tomorow
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    March 28
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 1 mile walk)

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,983 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    😀Mini Challenge😀

Date: March 26 Wednesday
    Tracking: ✅
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅ (Threadmill/Strength/Walk/Yoga)
    Steps: 22,726
    Water: 72oz
    ———-
    😀Mini Challenge😀

Date: March 27 Thursday
    Exercise: ✅ (Threadmill/Half Marathon training/Strength/Walk)
    Steps: 25,159
    Water: 90oz
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Tracie_Lord, hugs to you, my friend!! At least your eating is still under control. You should still be able to lose weight this week. Not at your normal high rate, mind you, but you definitely won't go backwards if you keep it up!

thanks lovey xxx
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290 (-19)
    October start weight: 279. (-11)
    November start weight: 264.7 (-14.3)
    December start weight: 254.8 (-9.9)
    January start weight: 247.5 (-7.3)
    February start weight: 238.2 (-9.3)
    March start weight: 228.7 (-9.5)
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 225.8
    Today's Weight: 225.8

So, good news is, 3 pound loss for the month. Moving towards goal in the bigger picture. I’m finally mostly out of my month long sickness and back in the gym. I’ve ate under calories the last 2 days. I’ve decided to push my goal range from 220-225 to 215-220. Just can’t seem to shake the extra belly pudge. Not sure if the next 10 pounds will do the trick, or what. I’m worried about going much lower because I don’t want to lose any muscle mass. I am doing everything right to preserve it, but still worry. I’m looking forward to April being my last month in a deficit. It was suppose to be March, but best laid plans and all.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, March 28, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 30 minute light effort elliptical / 10 minutes stretching / 2, 25 minute walks
    Steps as of posting: 17,269

@mikea2g, that sounds like the Mike of old! Good to have you back in the land of the living!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I took a week off last week from my calorie counting. Turned out pretty good for the most part, maintained my weight until TOM hit and then saw a slight blimp. This week I am back at it and looking to loose my last 10 pounds, which will be challenging but at the same time exciting.

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes

@abowersgirl, that is smart to take a maintenance break. It is mentally draining, always thinking about losing weight. Here's to losing the last ten pounds!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Thur March 28th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 min Focus T25 Ab Intervals and 36 min pushing 2 little ones in the stroller, 50+ pounds.

My car had a low tire so I didn't want to drive it to get my older kids from school so I walked, pushing the babies. It was only a mile and a half round trip but 83*F so I was beat! I'm a little worried about our first summer in west Texas now!

@thedestar, way to make the most out of a low tire!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    3/28/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 140+ minutes gardening/yardwork

My whole body is sore right now! I got a decent amount done, but am disappointed that I won't have a chance to do more until next week(unless I have the energy after work tomorrow).

Tomorrow I will be headed back to the gym again! I am feeling much better with everything I am doing, so hoping I can accomplish a longer workout before work!

@cmhubbard92, the beauty of gardening and yard work.....it will still be there waiting for you whenever you return to it!! Great workout!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    😀Mini Challenge😀

Date: March 26 Wednesday
    Exercise: ✅ (Threadmill/Strength/Walk/Yoga)
    Steps: 22,726
    Water: 72oz
    ———-
    😀Mini Challenge😀

Date: March 27 Thursday
    Exercise: ✅ (Threadmill/Half Marathon training/Strength/Walk)
    Steps: 25,159
    Water: 90oz

@GrandmaJackie, look at all those steps....training must be going well!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

***** WEIGH IN *****************************************************************************
    PW 195.75
    CW 194.50
    -1.25lbs; not sure how with a weekend away and hardly any movement but I shall take it.
    *********************************************************************************************

Sorry I've been a downer and a whiner this week, hopefully I'm on the other side now, I had 6 hours unbroken sleep last night :)

@Tracie_Lord, don't apologize for being ill. You were obviously frustrated because you had just got going with your new workout and eating plan, and were doing quite well with it!! That being said, congratulations on losing a pound and a quarter....proof that as long as you eat at a deficit, you will lose weight without exercise. Well done, and good job on those six hours of sleep!! Yes, let's hope you are on the other side of your infection.
This discussion has been closed.