TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the BBT! Glad to have you guys on our team!
    @freeingme25
    @tarafaye3957
    @crab5005
    @bethann51774
    @drea2011
    @thyme1978
    @nordiera
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you and yes it is great exercise. Nice weather for a few days so want to get out and walk more. Hubby on 2nd shift so no cardio in the AM.
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE

March 27
    Tracked: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes (2 hour walk with a friend in the beautiful spring sunshine!)
    Water: yes

I don't know why I find it so difficult to complete and post these daily mini challenges. . . . .
    Lots of room for improvement!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I came on here this morning, and there were many posts since I went to bed! And all of them except for poor Tracie, were you guys having a great Wednesday!! Spring must be in the air!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    WEIGH IN THURSDAY

Last week 130.2
    Today 128.8

Yeah!!

@cossmoss15, fabulous weigh-in!! Almost a pound and a half and into the 20's!!!! It looks so good when that second number is a 2, doesn't it!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord, hugs to you, my friend!! At least your eating is still under control. You should still be able to lose weight this week. Not at your normal high rate, mind you, but you definitely won't go backwards if you keep it up!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    3.27.19 Tracked, under and exercised (2592 steps, but hey, made sure to move for at least 20 mins ;)

@ForLangston, hey, maybe you didn't hit your daily 10,000 step goal, but you kept the big picture in mind by eating at a deficit. And you also kept the Mini Challenge in mind by moving for 20 minutes!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March 26
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories-yes
    Exercise- yes

March 27
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes

@Nicoletime4me, a couple of good looking days, Nicole!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Mini Challenge

Date: Wed, 27th:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, I did about an hour and a half on my treadmill, just broken up into shorter intervals throughout the day.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

@Kwinnero, there's a smart strategy....You don't have to necessarily carve out a bit chunk of time to exercise; you can do it in smaller windows if that is what is available to you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Wed March 27th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 min Focus T25 Total Body Circuit

Shortly after I finished my workout I got hit with a migraine. I don't get them often but this is the third one I've had since we moved! 12 hours later and it still hasn't subsided. Heading to bed soon, hoping its gone when I get up.

Is anyone else having issues using the message boards on the app??

@thedestar, sorry about your migraine! On the bright side, it was after you got your workout in!! Hope you feel better today!!

I don't generally use the app, but even the site is giving me problems. Sometimes I cannot even access the groups; like they don't even appear as an option, or I am not granted permission!! And I just realized I cannot edit my posts currently, so I will need to make sure to double check my grammar and spelling before I hit post!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March 28
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 185
    Current- 183

@HASWLRS yes I have been trying to stay focus and looks like it has paid off. 😊

@Nicoletime4me, I'd say!! Well done on turning your "focus" into a two pound loss on the scales!! Keep it going, my friend!!
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@cossmoss15, fabulous weigh-in!! Almost a pound and a half and into the 20's!!!! It looks so good when that second number is a 2, doesn't it!!!

Yes the second number starting with a 2 feels great. I have been seeing that number occasionally on my daily weighing - but tough to keep it there! Working on it!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Welcome to the BBT! Glad to have you guys on our team!
    @freeingme25
    @tarafaye3957
    @crab5005
    @bethann51774
    @drea2011
    @thyme1978
    @nordiera

@Kwinnero, thanks for being such a good cheerleader!! May I suggest you post this in the April thread, too? They might not think to look here.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    March 27
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    6o min walk
    Steps: 14271
    Water: 88oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    March 27
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    6o min walk
    Steps: 14271
    Water: 88oz

@murdog3t, nice step total, Tami!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Previous: 247
    Current: 247

Thanks @HASWLRS for logging all of us!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Previous: 247
    Current: 247

Thanks @HASWLRS for logging all of us!

@ForLangston, it is my pleasure! Holding steady this week....next week we'll be looking for another drop!! Keep pushing!!
This discussion has been closed.