Water: under
    Exercise: 120 mins aquasize walking
    Tomorrow's plan: same as today
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Total 1595, Net 1250, Goal 2000. Under by 750 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, Leg Day (I love leg day!!!!)
    Steps: 17,265
    Water: 74.4 oz

Username: genajonas
    Weigh in: Week #4
    PW: 208.02
    CW: 207.06
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Wed - March 27 My Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Track: Yesโœ”๏ธ
    Calories: Yes โœ”๏ธ
    Exercise: One hour barre and eight mile hike. ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Comments: My Barre studio surprised me today and had my area decorated, fun! Went for a great hike with hubby. Looking forward to dinner and vino! ๐Ÿท

Hoping you enjoyed your birthday! Praying you have plentiful more years to come.๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily check in: March 27

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Did 70 squats, some leg lifts and stretches.

My younger son was home with a stomach bug and heโ€™ll be home tomorrow. Poor kid was miserable.
    Hope heโ€™s feeling himself tomorrow.

๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ขhope he feels much better.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Wednesday , March 27th

โœ… Steps: 20,115 / 10.48 miles

๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ซ Goldie upped my stepping today๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
    FUR BABY STRRRRONG!!!๐Ÿคฃ

Awesomeness you GOT THIS!!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Calories: Total 1595, Net 1250, Goal 2000. Under by 750 (calories adjust according to activity level)

Awesomeness keept it up!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 27

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. Did 70 squats, some leg lifts and stretches.

My younger son was home with a stomach bug and heโ€™ll be home tomorrow. Poor kid was miserable.
    Hope heโ€™s feeling himself tomorrow.

Hope he feels better
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories no over slightly by 11 cal.
    Exercise no
    Water 189oz
    Goals/comments
    2 made 2 new dishes today my chicken tenders and steam broccoli and finally the mozzarella chicken recipe aka low carb version of chicken parmigiana. I only use 1/4 of the shredded cheese to shave off calories so it's more puree chicken. . .lol๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

My meals for the day

nq8lfhefx1mq.jpg

Monday's NSV I was able to walk from my apartment to the vehicle, from vehicle to my doctor's office, from the doctor's office to the vehicle and from the vehicle back to my apartment without using my inhaler once. (Not saying I wasn't short of breath but wasn't able to manage under my own steam so to speak) Usually I'm using my inhale 4x-8x from my apartment to by the time I get home.

2nd HUGE NSV MILESTONE for 'myah' (aka me) I did not order not once last week. This is a huge accomplishment for myself. My therapist gave a goal of once and I surpass that to ZERO! FEELING GOOD๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week March Week 4

PW: 487.4lbs
    CW: 487.2lbs
    Goals/comments
    I'm very happy considering I stop taking my BP and Water medication so when I went to the doctor I had huge water retention and my weight went up to 495lbs and after one dose on Tuesday my weight was back down on Wednesday. So it's obvious I still need these medications (although I did not know I had an issue with water retention until Monday otherwise probably wouldn't have stop my medication๐Ÿคฃ)

This is great Gloria. Not using your inhaler is a BIG NSV. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Itโ€™s thurs. Looking forward to this weekend. Supposed to get up into the 70s here where I am at. Hope you all have a great day.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: just over
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical and 2 mile jog.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™‚๏ธHAPPY THURSDAY TEAM SLIMSONS ๐Ÿคผโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธTODAY'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE: ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ylnu6y8du0gz.jpg

Have a blessed and productive day!โคโค๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    It's Thursday!
    And here to represent Thursday is @tinak33!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories no over slightly by 11 cal.
    Exercise no
    Water 189oz
    Goals/comments
    2 made 2 new dishes today my chicken tenders and steam broccoli and finally the mozzarella chicken recipe aka low carb version of chicken parmigiana. I only use 1/4 of the shredded cheese to shave off calories so it's more puree chicken. . .lol๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

My meals for the day

nq8lfhefx1mq.jpg

Monday's NSV I was able to walk from my apartment to the vehicle, from vehicle to my doctor's office, from the doctor's office to the vehicle and from the vehicle back to my apartment without using my inhaler once. (Not saying I wasn't short of breath but wasn't able to manage under my own steam so to speak) Usually I'm using my inhale 4x-8x from my apartment to by the time I get home.

2nd HUGE NSV MILESTONE for 'myah' (aka me) I did not order not once last week. This is a huge accomplishment for myself. My therapist gave a goal of once and I surpass that to ZERO! FEELING GOOD๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Username gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week March Week 4

PW: 487.4lbs
    CW: 487.2lbs
    Goals/comments
    I'm very happy considering I stop taking my BP and Water medication so when I went to the doctor I had huge water retention and my weight went up to 495lbs and after one dose on Tuesday my weight was back down on Wednesday. So it's obvious I still need these medications (although I did not know I had an issue with water retention until Monday otherwise probably wouldn't have stop my medication๐Ÿคฃ)

@gjaholy33 Weight will fluctuate a bit, and even a lot at times, it's the trend you want to watch, and you're going a GREAT job!!!
    Great NSVs too!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

@genajonas You're doing great!! Keep it up!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post: March 27th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 14,000 steps (5.6 miles) + 11 flights of steps

@CindyJNC1963 I love how mobile you're getting, awesome job!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I get really aggravated at the main message boards sometimes. Someone (their very first post) asked in the Getting Started thread how to get MFP to calculate calories burned for their steps taken during the day. I think their total was something like 4500 steps. Two or three people chimed in and started talking about how walking isn't really much exercise and doesn't burn many calories, etc. No one even tried to answer the question. Only one person said that calories burned depends on your weight and that if you are heavy you do burn a lot of calories walking. Some of those people need to realize that many of us started here grossly out of shape and that walking is a great place to start. When I started 4500 steps would have been a lot. Sorry, this is my rant for the week .
This discussion has been closed.