SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Saturday , March 30th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Elliptical & outdoor walking
    ✅ Water: 129.8+ oz.
    ✅ Steps: 15,462 / 8 miles (so far)

🗣Comments: We're moving into April on Monday Team!! I am going to a fundraising gala in less than 2 weeks and would like to look my best in a new gown.... so hoping I can shave a few pounds off. On a good note-- I tried on some of my dresses from my closet--- and they are very roomy on me!! YAY!!--- one is a Karl Lagerfeld leather cocktail dress, tags still on (not that I can wear that one now cause it's leather) ---I could not zip it up at all and now it's got room! :p:)

LET'S KICK BUTT IN APRIL!!! >:)<3

Feels good to put on clothes you haven’t been able to fit into it we’re getting tight and there is room. Yay for you!!!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: stairs and cleaning
    Water:96
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 30th
    Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 11,900 steps (The fitbit/MFP said I burned almost 700 calories just walking today. I don't eat back my exercise calories so it doesn't really matter.....but that seems like a really exaggerated amount)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 30th
    Exercise: Yes 11,900 steps (The fitbit/MFP said I burned almost 700 calories just walking today. I don't eat back my exercise calories so it doesn't really matter.....but that seems like a really exaggerated amount)

@CindyJNC1963 I don't really know where mfp gets it's ideas, I had to disconnect my Fitbit from mfp because it just went crazy with the exercise calorie calculation... I look at my calorie burn but I keep my Fitbit separate from my food logs these days...they don't seem to play nicely together
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday 3/30
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 10,967
    Stairs: Daily avg of 17 floors.
    Exercise: 3 miles running on treadmill, plank challenges. Need to do better on drinking more water.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 30

Exercise: No

Almost went over today. Schedule was thrown off. Was home and hungry after missing lunch. So I snacked. Then I had some chocolate after dinner. Was good! 😋

Has anyone tried salsa and light sour cream as a salad dressing? It’s yummy! Have it on my taco salads of course but I’ve used it in my chicken salads as well. Something to just change things up!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Did some light jogging and practiced kicking the soccer ball with my kids after the game. It was rest day for strength training.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: March Week 4
    PW = 129.8 lbs.
    CW= 131.4 lbs.

Not upset that I'm back in the 130s, as this is probably mostly added weight from TOM with bloating and whatnot, plus I ate over a little on my birthday. I'm confident I will be back in the 120s in a few days with hard work.

My husband gave me a huge ego boost by saying "Wow, I can really see your progress. Proud of you for sticking with it and meal tracking. You look GOOD! 😉" He has been my personal trainer, so tracking food coupled with strength training has really helped in my progress. Being a part of this group is also a bonus for accountability, so I can't wait to continue into April!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday:
    Track: kinda
    Calories: most likely no..?
    Exercise: 100 squats and hours of dancing
    Water: about 100 oz

I went to an event here called the Ugly Disco. It was awesome! I was on my feet moving and walking and dancing from 8pm to almost 2am.

I did have some drinks and snacks and afterwards went to an after party and had pizza and cheese and a few mini eclairs. I actually didnt do too bad with the eating, but I didn't log any of that. It was at 1:45am, so not sure it counts for Saturday or Sunday! Haha
    I did weigh myself this morning just to see, and was .8 lbs heavier than Sat. Morning. Could be food, could be sore muscles..... but I am happy with it regardless.

I danced so much! It was a blast!! I am going to be hurting for a few days.... hahaha
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Winner's Circle March Week 4:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

@Batgirl140.
    @Bm00re2u.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @gjaholy33.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @tinak33.
    @vicky2767.

Those making a notable effort!

@CourtneyLomonaco.
    @Digger61.
    @Fitness327wk.
    @Gadgetgirl259.
    @mg07030.
    @genajonas.
    @gemwolf110.

Great job everyone!! Great job this week, way to finish the month strong!! Let's start April STRONG!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: March 30

Exercise: No

Almost went over today. Schedule was thrown off. Was home and hungry after missing lunch. So I snacked. Then I had some chocolate after dinner. Was good! 😋

Has anyone tried salsa and light sour cream as a salad dressing? It’s yummy! Have it on my taco salads of course but I’ve used it in my chicken salads as well. Something to just change things up!
    Never tried salsa as salad dressing, but I will top of some grilled chicken with salsa and it’s delicious.
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: March Week 4
    PW = 129.8 lbs.
    CW= 131.4 lbs.

Not upset that I'm back in the 130s, as this is probably mostly added weight from TOM with bloating and whatnot, plus I ate over a little on my birthday. I'm confident I will be back in the 120s in a few days with hard work.

My husband gave me a huge ego boost by saying "Wow, I can really see your progress. Proud of you for sticking with it and meal tracking. You look GOOD! 😉" He has been my personal trainer, so tracking food coupled with strength training has really helped in my progress. Being a part of this group is also a bonus for accountability, so I can't wait to continue into April!
    Great attitude. Nice that your hubby is such a great active supporter. My husband is a great supporter, but not an “active” supporter. More like a side line cheerleader. .lol. Although last summer he did go walking with me a lot after dinner.
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Saturday:
    Track: kinda
    Calories: most likely no..?
    Exercise: 100 squats and hours of dancing
    Water: about 100 oz

I went to an event here called the Ugly Disco. It was awesome! I was on my feet moving and walking and dancing from 8pm to almost 2am.

I did have some drinks and snacks and afterwards went to an after party and had pizza and cheese and a few mini eclairs. I actually didnt do too bad with the eating, but I didn't log any of that. It was at 1:45am, so not sure it counts for Saturday or Sunday! Haha
    I did weigh myself this morning just to see, and was .8 lbs heavier than Sat. Morning. Could be food, could be sore muscles..... but I am happy with it regardless.

I danced so much! It was a blast!! I am going to be hurting for a few days.... hahaha

Sounds like a lot of fun.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    NSV: Took my measurements today. It’s been a month and a half since my last measure.
    Overall I’ve lost 9.5 inches!

Mostly in my waist, abdomen and butt, a few inches over the chest measurements and thighs.

Scale numbers dropping are great but inches might just be better! 😁

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 31st

Exercise: 12,600 steps
  • AB0215
    Options
    Don't forget, today is the first day of April and we're moving to the April thread!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10734812/team-the-slimsons-april#latest
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday:
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
  • AB0215
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    NSV: Took my measurements today. It’s been a month and a half since my last measure.
    Overall I’ve lost 9.5 inches!

Mostly in my waist, abdomen and butt, a few inches over the chest measurements and thighs.

Scale numbers dropping are great but inches might just be better! 😁

@batgirl140 That's amazing! Great job!!
This discussion has been closed.