Replies

• Czuni6
    Czuni6 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    March 21:

Me: 18
    B: 3
    DBF: 8

It’s a great day! Lots of family visiting for a birthday weekend; they took over the day and we went to an amazing restaurant for dinner and shakes...I made sure to pause and drink lots of water, and then put down the food items and gauge my fulness/satisfyication, and breeeeeeeeathe. It was a struggle, but I was able to do it! 😄😄😄 Brought some gum to keep my mouth busy and drank lots of water, and focused on the people around me instead of the food. I don’t know how I did it, but I’m so grateful I made it through a tough day and it was fun! Wish me luck for the rest of my weekend and good luck to everyone else with your own weekends!
  • 6raham
    6raham Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    March 21

Me 17
    The Binge 4
    DBF: 4

A couple of good days where I decided I should eat a little more (still under calorie target) to see if it stops me craving a mass of food later on in the evening, so far it seems to have helped!
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    March 22nd

Me: 13
    B: 8
    DBF: 13
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    March 21

Me: 5
    B: 0
    DBF: 5
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,121 Member
    Options
    Me19
    B2
    Dbf18
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    March 21
    Me: 19
    Binge:2
    DBF: 12

It was super touch and go yesterday, and similar story today. Tomorrow is the weekend, and that's also a trigger. I am trying.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Czuni6 wrote: »
    Incredible @lamlam2013! Can you give us some of your tips to on how to make it 84 days binge free?

One day at a time. A few years ago I had made it a year, but when I lost my weight, I started eating foods that triggered me to binge and ended up regaining my weight and then some. Very few of my clothes fit me, so that has been motivating me to not binge. When I feel the urge to binge, I stop and remind myself that I don't want to regain weight and have tight-fitting clothes.

I know that when I reach my weight goal again the urge will be there, but I have found a facebook group on binge eaters and overeaters anonymous has helped me. I haven't gone to any OA meetings yet but plan to when my dad goes home (he's been staying with us while he rehabs from a minor stroke).
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    March 21

Me: 21
    The Binge: 0

Days Binge-Free: 87
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    March 22

Me: 6
    DBF: 6
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me20
    B2
    Dbf19
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    March 23

Me: 7
    DBF: 7
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me21
    B2
    Dbf20
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    March 24

Me: 8
    DBF: 8
  • 6raham
    6raham Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    March 24

Me 20
    The Binge 4
    DBF: 7
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    March 24
    Me: 20
    Binge:4
    DBF: 1

Friday and Saturday were both full on binge days. I feel so gross and disappointed in myself. Didn't binge on Sunday, and the pattern of work should keep me in healthy routines. I am hoping this isn't going to keep going.
  • 57discovery
    Options
    March 24
    Me: 20
    Binge:4

Friday and Saturday were both full on binge days. I feel so gross and disappointed in myself. Didn't binge on Sunday, and the pattern of work should keep me in healthy routines. I am hoping this isn't going to keep going.

LOOK FORWARD...U GOT THIS
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me22
    B2
    Dbf21
  • Czuni6
    edited March 2019
    Options
    March 25

Thank you for the tips @lamlam2013, and good luck to you going forward.

Me: 21
    B: 4

Please don’t feel like you need to read the following, it’s just my healing in process.

This weekend was crazzzzzy and lots and lots of eating entailed. I did a lot of research for nutritional value on the food items beforehand, but I couldn’t find anything, so I decided not to stress about it. I decided to just eat healthy, and also allow myself to eat whatever else I wanted. I completely let myself have freedom to whatever I was hungry for, at any time of the day.

And it seemed to help me progress in new little ways. I did have some slight over-eatings, but I was more aware and present in my eating and of my body talking, and it’s satisfied, “I don’t want any more”cues. I would actually walk away, drink water, breathe and find something else to do. I was impressed because every night, I would go to bed not stuffed (for 6 years, that’s unheard of for me!), and of course, I’d wake up the next morning slightly swollen, and a little bit bigger than the previous day, but it wasn’t like I did so as a totally whole new, formless person, some zillions pounds heavier. I also discovered that I love me more, I’m not beating myself up, and I am less conscious about what others are thinking. I am being super, super nice to me and I guess as a reward or effect, it’s taking less pressure and pain to eat “normally.” I’m still miles away from perfect, but I celebrate the little steps i have made and celebrate you and your’s past, present and future. :) We got this team!
  • Czuni6
    Options
    I love that @57discovery! You do have this @Llamapants86, just look away and keep going.
  • Nevadaden
    Options
    March 25

Me: 9
    DBF: 9