Options
    JenAWhite wrote: »
    Sunday Check In:
    Tracked - 1/2 day
    Calories Over
    Water Almost
    Exercise: 14,741 Steps for Step Trail.

Goal today: Track and hit water goal.

Awesome steps! I love that you posted that you tracked 1/2 the day - I do that so often and it’s worth mentioning!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Sunday Check In
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Spent time at the gym tonight: elliptical, circuit training. I'm noticing that I am getting stronger. Did one machine I've always been afraid to even try. Didn't figure I could do it, but I did! Not a lot of reps, but it's a starting point.
    Water: good
    Tomorrow:
    • Stay in the green.
    • Get at least 10K steps.
    • Do some kind of workout, even if it is here at home.

Steps: 3/1--10,066
    3/2--16,936
    Awesome steps!
    Sunday check-in:
    Calories : under, which I thought would be harder since I went to the theater( brought in a bag of skinny pop 🍿) and had dinner afterwards. Loving the calories on menus though so I was able to make a good choice.
    Water: slightly under
    Exercise : 30 min cardio fix

Steps: 15004

Tmrw is my day off so I will try and not binge watch any Netflix so I can get more steps in!

Great day!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,580 Member
    Options
    Build a Better Breakfast Challenge

Okay, so I totally think this will look odd to most people, but I love it. My usual breakfast focuses on greens (frozen spinach or other green, 4+ ounces) and healthy fats (flaxseed meal) with sweetness added by blueberries. The base is half cashew milk (smooth and slightly sweet) and half cold brew coffee (because morning).

About 200 calories.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,580 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Check in for yesterday and today....

... my goal was to make at least one improvement for my weekend and I have done that by checking in here and I also tracked every morsel all weekend long which are things I don’t normally do on weekends. So....yay me! Lol

@sunshineplace - This is the most inspiring post. Seriously. You set your goal for the weekend and met it! And then you acknowledged what's so and that you met your goal. That's all kinds of awesome!

@UTMom81 - Over 10K steps! Woohoo!

@JenAWhite - What a great day for steps! And go, you, on that water goal! I am convinced that hydration helps.

@angielove88 - Oh, my. Your trying-not-to-binge-Netflix comment made me laugh! I spent an hour last night in the living room doing stepping while watching something. (I use a platform and step up and down.) So you could combine the Netflix binge and movement.

@Navydaddjtc - Thank you for all your work on the challenge and the group in general.

@TeresaW1020 - I am so sorry your knee was acting up, and glad to hear you backed off. So smart.

@tess5036 - I hope your knee is better soon! Today being a big work day won't be all bad, then, as your knee might appreciate a light day.

@embersdream - Welcome! And congratulations on the loss this week! Great work!

@UTMom81 - I love the Appalachian Trail challenge! @TeresaW1020 , thanks for letting us gather at your place last night! ;-)

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

Navydaddjtc wrote: »
    ATTN ALL WARRIORS ATTN ALL WARRIORS
    IT WITH A SADDENED HEART THAT I AM PASSING ALONG TO YOU THAT STEVE'S @STEPLAJ MOTHER DIED THIS AFTERNOON. PLEASE KEEP STEVE AND HIS FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AS WE GO THROUGH OUR WEEK.
    GREG

CORRECTION MY BAD IT'S HIS MOTHER IN LAW
  • angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Username: angielove88
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Weigh in Week: 1
    Starting Weight: 181.8
    Current Weight: 178.8

Excited to see that number go down! 😊💪🏽

@AustinRuadhain haha. I'll see what I can makeshift as a platform so I can get my steps. Thanks!
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Here are the steppers I have registered so far. Please let me know if I register you in error or, better yet, if you wish to join!

UTMom81
    angielove88
    tess5036
    TeresaW1020
    JenAWhite
    AustinRuadhain

I’m in. Not sure when official start date is so here are my steps for March....also wondering how you want us to report. Do you want the steps with the daily check in or a post on its own?

March 1st 10,719
    2nd 4,377
    3rd 7,653
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Sunday check in
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Nil
    water over
    Goal today lots of walking I have two doctors appointments today watch my carbs

Wishing you well with your appointments.
    Username: AustinRuadhain
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Weigh in Week: 1
    Previous Weight: 150.4
    Current Weight: 146.2

Whoosh this week! I am oh-so-close to the normal range for BMI. So excited!

That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Here are the steppers I have registered so far. Please let me know if I register you in error or, better yet, if you wish to join!

UTMom81
    angielove88
    tess5036
    TeresaW1020
    JenAWhite
    AustinRuadhain

I’m in. Not sure when official start date is so here are my steps for March....also wondering how you want us to report. Do you want the steps with the daily check in or a post on its own?

March 1st 10,719
    2nd 4,377
    3rd 7,653

However you wish to report steps is fine with me. I'm going to miss the occasional report either way. :D:D Not everyone does a daily check in, anyway.
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Ok, I've re-arranged the spreadsheet a little (hope I don't get in trouble) so steppers can easily find the daily tally. Check it out at our team's tab on the F2F March spreadsheet, starting at row 35, found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uj1qTpBTlPo5T5Weqy47sOjWzXA4OPME_Fyytorsa_o/edit#gid=2032789470

We're at 75k so far for Sunday!

Let us know if you still wish to join.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Ok, I've re-arranged the spreadsheet a little (hope I don't get in trouble) so steppers can easily find the daily tally. Check it out at our team's tab on the F2F March spreadsheet, starting at row 35, found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uj1qTpBTlPo5T5Weqy47sOjWzXA4OPME_Fyytorsa_o/edit#gid=2032789470

I definitely want in on the step challenge!!

Week #1 Weigh-In
    User Name- bethanie0825
    Weigh-In Day - Monday
    Starting Weight - 246
    Weight Today- 246.8

Steps for Sunday the 3rd- 4757

I walked 30 miles in the past week and have been below my calories (when I account for exercise); I'm still fighting with the same 2-4 pounds!!!! I have PCOS w/insulin resistance, on a beta-blocker for high BP, and newly diagnosed with asthma. And of course, I got a steroid inhaler. My Dr even told me I have an uphill battle (NOT what you want your DR to say right after he tells you that you're too heavy)

Time to buckle down more and 'weight' for my whoosh. I feel like it's coming but being stubborn lol
  • Kres567
    Options

I definitely want in on the step challenge!!

Week #1 Weigh-In
    User Name- bethanie0825
    Weigh-In Day - Monday
    Starting Weight - 246
    Weight Today- 246.8

Steps for Sunday the 3rd- 4757

I walked 30 miles in the past week and have been below my calories (when I account for exercise); I'm still fighting with the same 2-4 pounds!!!! I have PCOS w/insulin resistance, on a beta-blocker for high BP, and newly diagnosed with asthma. And of course, I got a steroid inhaler. My Dr even told me I have an uphill battle (NOT what you want your DR to say right after he tells you that you're too heavy)

Time to buckle down more and 'weight' for my whoosh. I feel like it's coming but being stubborn lol

That sure is a challenge but it sounds like you are staying optimistic which is awesome. Keep doing what you are doing - the weight will come off.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options

I can join if steppers are needed.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Monday Check In:

Calories: I am hoping I am still under. Supper was hard to count. Throughout the day I tracked and counted everything just not sure about supper.
    Water: really good; more than 80oz
    Exercise: just over 7K steps. Nothing formal. We have family visiting so have been up later than normal

Goal for tomorrow:
    1. More protein. Since I’ve been working out a bit more I am finding myself more hungry. Need to increase my protein
    2. Lots of water
    3. An additional 1,000 steps compared to today
  • Kres567
    Options
    This Appalachian Trail challenge is so awesome. The photos are beautiful @UTMom81!
  • angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Monday check-in:
    Calories : slightly over, I overindulged in some trail mix after dinner.
    Water: over
    Exercise : 30 min walking on treadmill & 30 min yoga

Steps 3/4: 10,021

Tmrw is an early morning for me which sometimes can be struggling to find an eating pattern/schedule to stick to. Since I do bake I am on my feet quite a lot but also means I don't give myself a break in my workday to sit down. Don't have that much to do at work so it may be a short shift for me. Exercise for tmrw is total body cardio using some weights.
This discussion has been closed.