Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: April – Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 205.8
    Todays Weight: 201.4

Amazed with the big drop but pleased.! Maybe exercising at night helped with this.

@jlbtnc, another example of non-linear weight loss!! You expected less this week and more other weeks. You have been working hard so this loss this week is well deserved!!

Thank you @HASWLRS for cheering us all on. You are awesome and we appreciate all your hard work as well.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Previous Week's weight: 210.5
    Todays Weight: 214.8

So this wasn't undeserved but I'm really angry with myself for it. I've completely sabotaged myself this week (and all the good work I'd done before) and have eaten my feelings through a really tough and emotional week. I'm trying to get a handle on it and am sorry I've let the team down :(
    Whenever things aren't quite right in life, or things get a bit difficult, I turn to food and I've done that this week. Has anyone in the team got any pearls of wisdom or resources (podcasts/books etc.) that they've used that have been effective for them in breaking this cycle? Feeling a bit hopeless with the weight at the moment.

Sorry you are struggling with things, put it past and move forward. I tend to be an emotional eater also, but I fought real hard not eating everything in the kitchen. I would go pick up something and say no, you have weigh-in on Friday and you are working towards a goal in another group. I did give up walking this week on some days and really had to push myself to do some type of exercising. I am hoping to get past the depressed feelings, and not let it totally consume me or that will be a set back. Just remember take care of you!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,931 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    :) MINI CHALLENGE :)

Wednesday April 10
    Tracking: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Steps: x
    Water: no
    ———
    :) MINI CHALLENGE :)

Thursday April 11
    Tracking: ✅
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅ (Treadmill/Walk)
    Steps: 22,569
    Water: 84oz
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under, yoga
    Pw: 247
    Current: 246.2 finallllllllllllyyyy :)
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 204.8
    This week 202.6

2 more weeks of weigh ins for April. Really hoping I can hold myself together and get into the 100s

@swauters I am hoping for the same, if not will get it next month. Good luck to you!

You had a great loss this week! I get this close to being under 200 then something in my brain says "oh no you dont". This time I am doing it. We got this!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Sorry as I was reading over all the posts I realized I posted the wrong weight
    Please use this weight Thanks

Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 2
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 148.2
    Today’s weight: 146.2
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Previous Week's weight: 210.5
    Todays Weight: 214.8

So this wasn't undeserved but I'm really angry with myself for it. I've completely sabotaged myself this week (and all the good work I'd done before) and have eaten my feelings through a really tough and emotional week. I'm trying to get a handle on it and am sorry I've let the team down :(
    Whenever things aren't quite right in life, or things get a bit difficult, I turn to food and I've done that this week. Has anyone in the team got any pearls of wisdom or resources (podcasts/books etc.) that they've used that have been effective for them in breaking this cycle? Feeling a bit hopeless with the weight at the moment.

@Coral333, I applaud you for owning this weight gain, for stepping out of the shadows and asking for help! Too many would disappear from the group and take their gain with them. How is that helpful?! You apologized to the team, but if you recall from my opening post, I want you all to think of this group as more of a support group, than a challenge group, so no apology necessary! We would much rather help a team mate than to "win" the Biggest Loser, especially one that really wants to succeed, like you do! And by helping each other, we are also helping ourselves! You've got some great advice already from Mike, Laura and Jennifer. I hope it is helpful. Every morning we get up and we have the opportunity to make a difference. If that opportunity gets squandered, do not despair....there is another morning right around the corner!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 2
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 148.2
    Today’s weight: 147.2

I let go when I rest in silent awareness

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of mind”

April 11
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    Steps:8945
    Water: 96oz

@murdog3t, your keto wagon seems to be rolling along very nicely at the moment!! Nice loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 2
    Grandmajackie
    Friday
    PW 148.5
    CW 148

@GrandmaJackie, very nicely done....that's two weeks in a row with a loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tracked, under, yoga
    Pw: 247
    Current: 246.2 finallllllllllllyyyy :)

@ForLangston, that deserves a whoo hoo!!! Yes, FINALLY movement after a couple of weeks!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Previous Week's weight: 205.8
    Todays Weight: 201.4

Amazed with the big drop but pleased.! Maybe exercising at night helped with this.

@jlbtnc, another example of non-linear weight loss!! You expected less this week and more other weeks. You have been working hard so this loss this week is well deserved!!

Thank you @HASWLRS for cheering us all on. You are awesome and we appreciate all your hard work as well.

I was thinking the exact same thing about all of you!! Taking the time to compose your pearls of wisdom to help and encourage your fellow team mates! I am very proud to be a part of this awesome group!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    April 11
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (30 min cardio)

April 12
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 20 mins workout)
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, April 12, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No - back is slightly improved but still no good.
    Steps as of posting: 11,371
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 204.8
    This week 202.6

2 more weeks of weigh ins for April. Really hoping I can hold myself together and get into the 100s

You can do it
  • bethann51774
    bethann51774 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Had foot surgery yesterday, so I can’t weigh in today (scale is upstairs!) Can you put me as the same weight as last week and I’ll try to weigh in next week?

For mini challenge 4/11 and 4/12
    Logged - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - nope! No weight bearing for 4-6 weeks. But I’m hoping to do some chair fitness after I’m done with the heavy duty painkillers!
  • swauters
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 204.8
    This week 202.6

You can do it

Thank you
  • swauters
    Options
    Mini challenge
    April 12
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise no

My back was starting to twinge so I decided to play it safe and not do intentional exercise
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Little behind but I'm still here 😌

Mini Challenge: Yes x 3
    Date: Thurs, 11th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, as follows:
    Daily Goal: 1200
    Food Eaten: -1565
    Exercise Cals: + 990
    Cals Remaining: + 625
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Mini Challenge
    April Pass Day #2
    Date: Fri, 12th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, over by -21.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you taking the time to write your reply @mikea2g - thank you. The part about finding a different drug of choice really resonates as I know that when I'm in my best frame of mind I replace my glass of wine and crisps with a workout and copious amounts of green tea. I just need to get myself back to that frame of mind.

@lozenger1984 I'll check out the motivation boards that you've pointed me to. I'm also going to make an effort to get back into my meal prepping this week as I know that does help. I'm still on maternity leave just now and I think rather than looking to add more structure through meal planning or scheduling workouts, I've been using it as an excuse when things are bad and reasoning that I have the "time" to snack or to eat at ridiculous times because I'm not on a work clock. Thank you for the offer of sharing the CBT exercises Laura, I'd like to give them a try if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Thank you for your reply @jlbtnc - it's nice to hear we all go through these things at times and feeling less alone does go a ways to breaking down that guilt/anger/sabotage cycle.

@HASWLRS - Having this group support is invaluable! I do feel like we're in it together and that's given me a boost this morning. Small steps but I'm heading out in the (very cold :smiley: ) Scottish sun with my dog and the pram for a walk first thing after breakfast.

This discussion has been closed.