• ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: Apr - wk3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 174.4
    Current Weight: 174.0

Was expecting to lose a bit more than this. One of my trainers at my bootcamp got on to me today (in a nice way) about the importance of taking in enough food. She told me that by not eating enough calories my metabolism is slowing down and my body is storing fat. [SIGH] Why can't losing weight be simpler 🙄
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 4/19 (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Limit: 1500/Actual 850 (Fast Day due to Good Friday)
    Water: 31 cups
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! (Distraction (34 minutes), Lay of the Land (31 minutes), 2 flights of stairs
    Day: Well I was supposed to go to a food pantry but they were all closed for Good Friday. I'm good until Monday. I took stock of my pantry of what is all in there and calories per serving and how many servings per container. So I'm able to plan out some meals. I got my walking in, just didn't go fast as I hadn't eaten yet. I did get my glucose tablets in the mail today; I will take them with me tomorrow for my C25K training.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Check in Friday 4/19

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 21DF Cardio Core Fix
  • Chubbyone123
    Chubbyone123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: Chubbyone123
    Week: April Week 3
    PW =197.6
    CW= 197.1
  • MHarper522
    MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Username: MHarper522
    Week: April Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 223
    CW: 218.2

FINALLY broke through my plateau 🙌
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday April Week 3
    PW = 125.00 lb
    CW= 125.00 lb
  • ala155
    ala155 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Username: ala155
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 137.2
    CW: 135.8
  • RileyHeavy
    RileyHeavy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Username: RileyHeavy
    Weigh in week: April Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 197.8
    Todays Weight: 197.0
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday (4/19)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Limit: 1500/Actual: 1459
    Water: 32 cups
    Exercise: Zombies, Run C25K, Week 3, Day 3 (44 minutes); Zombies, Run (Lost Child 35 minutes, Paul Revere 33 minutes), 2 flights of stairs, walked to and from the gym
    Day: I spent most of the day feeling low. At one point I wanted to grab Alex (my cat), go to bed, and sob into his fur. I didn’t. I went to the gym. I worked out. I did two episodes of Zombies, Run back to back. One in the park and one around the community room. I made meals and took my medication as prescribed. I put in my favorite movie and watched my favorite show. Now I feel better. I’m settling in now for my Saturday sci-fi night on MeTV.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    Daily post Saturday 4/20

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 21DF Dirty Dozen
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    Username: MaelynMayhem
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 276.8
    Current Weight: 269.6
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    Username: FitGirlLife72
    Week 4
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW: 123
    CW: 119
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    @tlgale. Just wanted to let you know I will not be in the challenge for May. I’m two pounds from goal and expect to hit it early this month 😀. I have a two week vacation the end of May/early June and may be back depending on how things go eating wise 😂
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @tlgale. Just wanted to let you know I will not be in the challenge for May. I’m two pounds from goal and expect to hit it early this month 😀. I have a two week vacation the end of May/early June and may be back depending on how things go eating wise 😂

@Fitgirllife72~ You're doing great! You’re 21DF exercise names intrigue me. “Dirty Dozen!” lol Those doubles paid off… nice loss!! And 2# from your goal is so awesome!! Sure do hope your vacation is a lot of fun. And hope you come back to check in from time to time, as your example is inspiring to those of us who still have a long way to our goal. <<hugs>>
  • johicks
    Options
    @lovethyneighbor ~ Wooohoooo a loss for week 3.
    @jwall309~ Awesome NSV!
    @ajaia2001~ Yes, I wish too it was easier to lose weight. It is bizarre how our metabolism can slow down when not eating enough even though exercising. We have to remember to fuel our bodies. I have also heard that we should trick our muscles by doing a variety of exercise. The muscles learn our movements and stop performing at a high level. Some ideas are more walks or weight resistance exercises. You lost big last week and still lost this week. Good job! Keep working it will come off.
    @MaelynMayhem~ You are amazing!! Everyday… lots of water, lots of execise. And so good for you to work through those emotions and exercise instead of sob or even worse… eat. We can all learn from your example. I’m going to remember this this week. <<hugs>> Thank you for sharing. And congrats on a great loss!! You are working hard!
    @Chubbyone123~ weigh to go! Concistently losing. Awesome.
    @MHarper522~ Woohooooo!! Weigh to stick with it to get that breakthrough.
    @germaine_yee~ Keep fighting the fight. It will come off! I’m struggling a bit too. We can do it.
    @ala155~ A week 3 loss. Awesome! Congrats!

@RileyHeavy~ Woooohoooooo! You’re dong great!

Well the last three nights have been not as successful and the scale shows it. I struggled with emotions, hormones, and am hoping it’s out of my system. I realize that as I gained for week 4 of this challenge, that I still have an over loss for the month. So I’ll take it and learn that I’ll have bad days. I just need to learn to cope a little better and not fo so many days in a row. Even though it’s Easter. I’m back on the bandwagon today. Dinner is simple and I CAN do it!
  • johicks
    Options
    Username: johicks
    Week: Sunday, April Week 4 (4/21)
    PW: 257.4
    CW: 259.8
  • Fitgirllife72
    Options
    johicks wrote: »

@Fitgirllife72~ You're doing great! You’re 21DF exercise names intrigue me. “Dirty Dozen!” lol Those doubles paid off… nice loss!! And 2# from your goal is so awesome!! Sure do hope your vacation is a lot of fun. And hope you come back to check in from time to time, as your example is inspiring to those of us who still have a long way to our goal. <<hugs>>

Thank you so much. 21 Day Fix has been life changing for me. I love the workouts. I love the clean eating. I feel amazing. This summer I am planning to move onto another beachbody program and I am super excited for it. I think my annual subscription to Beachbody On Demand is around $99 a year and it gives me access to so many workout programs so I can change which program I’m doing based on my current goals and interests.

• johicks
    Options

Thank you so much. 21 Day Fix has been life changing for me. I love the workouts. I love the clean eating. I feel amazing. This summer I am planning to move onto another beachbody program and I am super excited for it. I think my annual subscription to Beachbody On Demand is around $99 a year and it gives me access to so many workout programs so I can change which program I’m doing based on my current goals and interests.

Thanks for sharing. Sincerely, I hope you do check in on us. The best I ever did that is my easy go to is the Food Lovers Fat Loss system. It teaches nutrition and how to balance meals and snack in between. I mix it up a little with intermittent fasting by having protein powder for coffee creamer first thing before eating solids; then also eat as clean as possible. When the junk goes in, the cravings are horrible. I can truly tell this time around. Do you see yourself able to sustain clean eating as a lifestyle? How does your family eat?
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    @MaelynMayhem~ You are amazing!! Everyday… lots of water, lots of execise. And so good for you to work through those emotions and exercise instead of sob or even worse… eat. We can all learn from your example. I’m going to remember this this week. <<hugs>> Thank you for sharing. And congrats on a great loss!! You are working hard!
    Thank you. What I did is actually a coping technique called opposite-emotion. It's gotten me up out of my chair many times when all I wanted to do was sit, wallow, and vegg. Sometimes I get up and exercise, sometimes I get up and color or if Alex is awake I entice him into play with some yarn or one of his toys. If I'm feeling depressed and don't want to do my dishes; I get up and go do my dishes. I try to do the opposite of what my emotions are telling me to do when they are leading me down the wrong direction, including the good ones sometimes. There are times to cry, but for no reason? Absolutely not. If I still really need to let some tears out I can do while I'm walking/cleaning/coloring/hooking(crocheting)/etc.
  • johicks
    Options
    Thank you. What I did is actually a coping technique called opposite-emotion. It's gotten me up out of my chair many times when all I wanted to do was sit, wallow, and vegg. Sometimes I get up and exercise, sometimes I get up and color or if Alex is awake I entice him into play with some yarn or one of his toys. If I'm feeling depressed and don't want to do my dishes; I get up and go do my dishes. I try to do the opposite of what my emotions are telling me to do when they are leading me down the wrong direction, including the good ones sometimes. There are times to cry, but for no reason? Absolutely not. If I still really need to let some tears out I can do while I'm walking/cleaning/coloring/hooking(crocheting)/etc.

I so appreciate you sharing this.
This discussion has been closed.