Week: April Week 4
    PW = 159.2
    CW= 159
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    johicks wrote: »
    @tlgale. Just wanted to let you know I will not be in the challenge for May. I’m two pounds from goal and expect to hit it early this month 😀. I have a two week vacation the end of May/early June and may be back depending on how things go eating wise 😂

@Fitgirllife72~ You're doing great! You’re 21DF exercise names intrigue me. “Dirty Dozen!” lol Those doubles paid off… nice loss!! And 2# from your goal is so awesome!! Sure do hope your vacation is a lot of fun. And hope you come back to check in from time to time, as your example is inspiring to those of us who still have a long way to our goal. <<hugs>>

Thank you so much. 21 Day Fix has been life changing for me. I love the workouts. I love the clean eating. I feel amazing. This summer I am planning to move onto another beachbody program and I am super excited for it. I think my annual subscription to Beachbody On Demand is around $99 a year and it gives me access to so many workout programs so I can change which program I’m doing based on my current goals and interests.

Thanks for sharing. Sincerely, I hope you do check in on us. The best I ever did that is my easy go to is the Food Lovers Fat Loss system. It teaches nutrition and how to balance meals and snack in between. I mix it up a little with intermittent fasting by having protein powder for coffee creamer first thing before eating solids; then also eat as clean as possible. When the junk goes in, the cravings are horrible. I can truly tell this time around. Do you see yourself able to sustain clean eating as a lifestyle? How does your family eat?

I do believe I can sustain it but that is because I made some other changes in my life that will make it possible. Most of my binging and lethargy was a result of severe anxiety. I have seen a psychiatrist and am on medication. I am in weekly therapy. And I completely quit drinking alcohol. All of those changes reduced my anxiety which led to me being able to focus on my health.
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Username: J0d13mcc
    Sunday 21st April 2019
    PW =186.56
    CW=185.19

I'm a little frustrated because i'm not able to exercise as much as I want these last few weeks because of a lumbar puncture that hasn't healed as well as it should have. At least I'm losing and my weight is heading in the right direction....every little helps!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hey Team Run Track Minds!

Your Captain @johicks has done a fantastic job stepping up to lead!
    Is there anyone interested in becoming Co-Captain to help her out?!
  • LuluLovinLife
    LuluLovinLife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Username: LuluLovinLife
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW = 138.2
    CW= 138.2

Wweeellllll.... I’ve held the same weight all week! Even though this isn’t what I intended- I know I’m working harder than ever. Working out at the gym I joined and eating really well. Pushing myself past my usual comfort zone. Cleaning out my closet right now and saying goodbye to some of those larger clothes! Feeling good!!
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Sunday (4/21)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Limit: 1500/Actual: 1590
    Water: 31 cups
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! (Supply Run, 32 minutes, walked additional to get an hour; Voice in the Dark, 40 minutes)
    Day: I woke up 4:30 and went to early Easter mass service. I left from there and visited my grandmother for about 50 minutes. I went home and had lunch. I watched a good movie and then went for a walk. It's been pretty uneventful. Just relaxing, eating, exercising. I had one person tell me that sees me walk around the community room a lot that I'm improving. Tomorrow I go to the food pantry and start week 4 of C25K. I am thinking of doing it in the park at 9 AM to give me time to finish it and meet my CSS.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: YES
    Calories: UNDER
    Exercise: 35 mins on elliptical machine
    Goal/Day: Today was a recovery day from walking around the Zoo, in the heat, for three hours yesterday. Both me and the kiddo didn't do much today.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Sunday 4/21 check in

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 21DF Yoga Fix
  • Maejestique
    Maejestique Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Username: maejestique
    Sunday 21st April 2019
    PW =156.3
    CW=161.8

Was on a vacation last week. Had a great time but my food was not under control and also not even a single workout this week! Very much disappointed with my weight gain ! I thought there will be a gain but not this much! Really shocked when I stepped on my scale today! I am trying to get back on track from today!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @Tomkinsone~ Yes. Another loss. Good job!
    @J0d13mcc~ You did great!! Congrats on another loss.
    @LuluLovinLife~ The same; but different!! Because you are cleaning out the closet those inches are melting off. I bet you are feeling good!! Awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration.
    @MaelynMayhem~ Another great day! Keep walking. Nice to be complimented, too.
    @ajaia2001~ 35mins on elliptical is a good workout.
    @Fitgirllife72~ Awesome Sunday!
    @maejestique~ Sorry to hear about the loss. Vacations can be so hard. Bummer about no exercise, too. I didn’t go on vacation, but had too many days at home for the holidays and blew it. So… we can pic each other up… dust each other off… and get back at it!! Let’s do this. We know we can. We know how. So let’s set our mind do it.. And do it!
  • johicks
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Week 3 Results Posted below.
    Awesome job Run Track Minds!! In one week we took off 30#.

And please congratulate our top three losers...
    Run Track Minds
    1st - @MHarper522. - 2.15%
    2nd - @Veggieonly. - 2.12%
    3rd - @tomkinsone. - 1.97%
  • johicks
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 3 WINNER 1st - @fe452436. - 3.93%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 3!!

April Week 3 is now in the books!

Great job to all of those who made it through Week 3!

Below are the full results for Week 3.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @fe452436. - 3.93%
    2nd - @BB_1033. - 3.38%
    3rd - @MHarper522. - 2.15%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 0.63%
    2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.58%
    3rd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.38%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @mickey10111. - 1.92%
    2nd - @bbmich23. - 1.65%
    3rd - @bethann51774. - 1.60%

The Slimsons
    1st - @Batgirl140. - 1.98%
    2nd - @nbatch456. - 1.39%
    3rd - @SLIMn2016. - 1.26%

Gutbusters
    1st - @fe452436. - 3.93%
    2nd - @BB_1033. - 3.38%
    3rd - @bdashnay. - 1.83%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @MHarper522. - 2.15%
    2nd - @Veggieonly. - 2.12%
    3rd - @tomkinsone. - 1.97%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @shanteel612. - 2.01%
    2nd - @Sjuleesia. - 1.81%
    3rd - @leni1us. - 1.77%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @fe452436. - 8.0 lbs.
    2nd - @BB_1033. - 6.2 lbs.
    3rd - @MHarper522. - 4.8 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 23.3 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 15.0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 33.6 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 30.0 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 2.8 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 104.7 lbs

• stricklee11
    stricklee11 Posts: 218 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Username: stricklee11
    PW= 175.8 lbs
    CW= 172.8

• johicks
    Options
    I hope that you all will continue with the biggest loser challenge for May. I got back on MFP the end of March and being part of this challenge I lost 5.6# in April. This challenge is encouraging and exciting to be a part of that's why I am excited to be Captain of the Run Track Minds.

You will automatically be carried over to the May challenge. I encourage you to go write on the May registration page about why you love this challenge. Others want to know who we are and what they can expect from the challenge.

Let's keep working hard and keep our eye on the prize with our @Run Track Minds!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10739847/may-biggest-loser-registrations-open#latestest
  • johicks
    Options
    Okay my Sunday 4/21/19 post...

Did well all day. Then came the night! Ugh. That's four nights in a row. I have to be more diligent about my night time routine. It worked, I just need to do it. And also get on here at night, too!

On a positive note... I did exercise and get in most of my water. :)

• johicks
    Options
    Hip Hip Hooray for our Week 3 daily posters B)<3<3<3
  • johicks
    Options
    Posting a little check list for myself in the morning to be accountable and will report tonight.
    Daily Post (Monday 4/22) - Just for Today!
    Track:
    Calories:
    Exercise:
    Daily Goals:
    Plan / pre-log food
    8+ water
    Walk outside 15 minutes
    Enjoy time with hubby
    Enjoy time with mom
    One snack after dinner
    Earn 5 personal points for mindset (am affirmations and night routine)
  • johicks
    Options
    Username: stricklee11
    PW= 175.8 lbs
    CW= 172.8

@stricklee11 ~ Woooohoooo nice loss. Nice comeback! Congrats!
  • johicks
    Options
    Sorry, I missed your weigh-in…@MaelynMayhem ~ WOWSERS! You are working hard and had an awesome loss this week. Nicely done, “weigh” to end the month. And a great month it was for you. WooooHooooo!!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Had a ROUGH weekend with staying on track. Hosted an Easter brunch on Saturday for friends, then had leftovers to eat Sunday as well. Saturday morning I was way down, almost 5 full pounds from Friday morning, which I knew wouldn't last cause it was a result of being dehydrated, but weight skyrocketed after this weekend to a spot I am not comfortable with. Refocusing this week, and will still hopefully come in with a loss by Thursday. Getting back to where I was last week is the bare minimum I want to his this week. Resuming daily posts with a Monday post either tonight or tomorrow morning.
This discussion has been closed.