WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    bj52umge7m95.png
    DUE TO CRAZY LIFE,CAREERS AND JUST PLAIN OL GENERAL MAYHEM THE WEEK 2,3,4 WINNER CIRCLE DID NOT GET POSTED.
    HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SUPER DUPER WINNERS CIRCLE ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT HOME PAGE

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741080/super-winners-circle#latest
    POP ON OVER AND TAKE A PEEK AT IT IF YOU SO DESIRE
    G
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options

AND congratulations to our Winners this week!

1st @amsandos 2nd @kirsten11872 and 3rd@cyndiesstuff
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 You are right, you have another week to kick butt! You can do this! I will keep my in my prayers, I hope everything else works out. You are worth it, keep fighting!
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Twyla77
    Week 5
    Weigh in day: Sunday April 28
    Previous Weight: 128.6
    Todays Weight: 128

Bummer, I thought i would have lost a bit more, as i really paid attention to my meals this week. i didn’t get my 3 workouts at the gym in, only went once.

I’ll try again this week!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @twyla77 Sometimes the weight loss comes a little later - keep paying attention to your food and you'll probably see a more substantial drop in the near future! Fingers crossed!

@CassieGetsFit2013 Girl - take care of yourself! I'll be thinking of you!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I am really tired of cleaning toilets? With my daughters 4 bathrooms yesterday and our 3 today...that’s a record for me of 7 in less than 24 hours. Phew glad to be done.
    Spent the morning organizing my happy planner and plotting out my exercise focus for the week. I chose a 10K local race June 1st. On payday I will sign up.
    I’m taking an afternoon break then yoga and a run.
    Molly surprised me and made vegan split pea in her insta pot. Really yummy. She is now in charge of Super Soup Saturday’s. I love soup year round!
    @gingerpwr so glad you had a good day. Molly and I want to take up golf when we retire.
    @sleepymom5 I always enjoy your posts Pam. You have been such a great support on this journey.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone. I’m on my way home from beautiful Mackinac Island and did a lot of walking and biking on the island. For those of you who have never been there, they don’t allow cars on the island. It’s all horse and carriage, bicycles or walking. It’s very beautiful!! I live about 4-1/2 hours south of it in Romeo Michigan, which is also a very quaint Victorian town, but we do drive cars in Romeo!! Then again, I’m only an hour north of Detroit - the Motor City!!
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for April 28 Sunday
    Food: logged, under
    Water: 3L
    Exercise: 60 minute boot camp class at gym
    Steps: 15,537
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff baseball 4/28: 10,072 steps, 30 minutes exercise
  • carlsoda
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 - sending you hugs and prayers and strength!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 take care Lovely. big hugs to you.

User ID: amsandos
    Week Number: Week 5
    Weigh Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 139
    Current weight: 139

I haven't been on much this week. So what did I miss? I am a winner :D! Fun. This was due to a combination of my being logged out of my work machine being really busy and also not really following the plan. I can't believe that I got away with not gaining this week. As I have been eating a lot of rubbish. That is not good enough because this is about health and weight loss. So I am back to it. I have 9 weeks to my Trialthlon. I could go into it 9lbs lighter. So I am making the daring move of quitting on calorie counting and eating for to 2 on the hunger scale. I think this is why I haven't gained weight this week because although I have been eating lots of rubbish I have not been eating dinner because I am hungry. I would like to stay with the group though as it gives me accountablity. I will still log my food just not get hung up about what the calorie count is. I have gone back to my PNP basics water, sleep, hunger scale.

• Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Baseball yoga 23 minutes
    Running 25 minutes
    Steps 8613
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    1kxi1kxp0t9a.jpeg

Monday's weigh ins
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz
    @NuggetBrain

Tuesday's weigh ins
    @phoebe112476
  • sleepymom5
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily Check in: Sunday
    Food:
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise & steps: 35 min walk,30 min stationary bike and 10,215 steps.

Good day yesterday until I had a cookie, a gigantic one. I was starving. I did so well, I ate a healthy lunch before I left for the movie, I had nothing while I was there and then I did that. I was very happy with how I got my steps and exercise in before and how well I ate. Ugh! Oh well, back at it again today.
    Just found out I have to drive my daughter back to school. She was supposed to drive in with Shannon but Shannon's class was canceled. I got to run! Let's have a great weekend everyone!

@twyla77 Just keep doing what you have been doing. The scale will catch up.
    @mrsbell8well You had a busy and productive week! Looks like you are set up for a successful week!
    @lennoncpa That sounds so nice! I hope you enjoyed your trip!
    @amsandos You can absolutely stay in the group. Not everyone counts calories. I like how you try to figure out what is going on and then fix it. Remember, we are not here just for hearing good things, feel to check in when you are having trouble. I know you can do this!
    @cyndiesstuff Sorry, I didn't get to look at the baseball. I will check in later
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Checking in for Saturday & Sunday

Food - great both days
    Water - really good for a weekend
    Exercise - got in steps and yoga!

Overall a pretty good weekend. Both hubs and I have cut the carbs and eating like we used to. Thank goodness for MFP's diary and being able to look back to the summer of 2016.
    I also discovered I love Hemp Hearts. I bought them on a whim at Costco and oh my gosh they are delicious. Super good topped on a salad and they are so good for you. Full of all the healthy fats we need. I've been having them with my low carb granola in the morning with unsweetened almond milk.

I have one or two more days until the sugar cravings completely go away. Usually by day 4 or 5 they are gone and life is good again. I need to stay strong today!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and a successful week!!

@sleepymom5 - sorry about the cookie. Boy I can related. Just move on, today's a new day!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Check in for: Saturday and Sunday
    Ate: yes on track
    Water: over 60 oz both days
    Exercise & steps: 2 - 30 minute walks 11313 and 11002 steps respectively

Sorry for the no show yesterday. The morning started out late and I never caught up. I have really been thinking I need a break. I am not sure. I am really stuggling getting my mind to relax about food. I am all caught up in a whirlwind. Food and weight thoughts have become overwhelming.

@DananaNanas that's just as baby gain. work it off girl. you know how to do this. Eat at home more and drink your water.

@ljdanny you in the final count down in that class. you can do it. keep working. you are almost done!!

@kirsten11872 ohhh girl. good job. your back in the 160s!!

@Mrsbell8well love your weekly focus list. you are really taking control. and I would count packing and cleaning. that is a great work out.

@nstephenson01 omgosh..... six miles is a long way! lol... fish sticks. I have not had them since the kids were little. I would make a fish stick sandwich. I can't wait to hear about your yoga adventure!!

@sleepymom5 sounds like the wedding was successful. I am so sorry about your daughter. when your brain is sick it is very hard to live a normal life. I pray that she finds the help she needs and is will to put in the work she will have to do to get better. your such a good mommy!! yea, I am not big on the super hero stuff. but being with family I love. lol. and that is exactly why I don't like house guests. hang in there. hopefully that will resolve itself soon.

@carlsoda thanks for checking in!!

@Julie8468 thanks for checking in!!

@pacsnc6 ohhh that sounds like fun. I love a good bbq!~ and at my house those little morsels you speak of are called "schniblets" don't ask me why! lol cause I don't know.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    My exercise focus starts this week. My goal 10K steps daily, 5k before noon. At 9:30 am I already have 5432. Conference calls all morning and I am pacing through all of them 😁 and yoga for the day done!
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    User ID: gottagetthisdown
    Week Number: Week 5
    Weigh Day: Monday
    Previous weight: 163
    Current weight: 162
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr ohhh yes. it is so good to get out in the fresh air. good the he heart and good for your head.

@bmaison2014 woooo whooo nice loss. good job lady!

@CassieGetsFit2013 ohhh man. ohhh cassie girl. I know how hard it is when your head is not in the game. working on your mental game will really help you get back on track. are you still going to therapy? sometimes your brain just gets sick and you need to fix it. you can do this girl. I believe in you.

@twyla77 nice loss. be happy girl. you worked hard for it. give yourself credit for the things you have done.

@Mrsbell8well I hate cleaning the toilet. men can be very gross sometimes. you are doing really good. I am super proud of you. pacing works. makes a office job more active!!

@lennoncpa LOL I live in casco, just outside of Richmond Michigan! were neighbors!!

@amsandos maintains are good. this is a hard journey. you are doing great. and I really like your new plan. mindfulness and intuitive eating are very important. it is difficult, see the post about the sand hill from last week. I think it will help you.

@sleepymom5 don't worry about that cookie but really think about why you did it.

@carlsoda wow, hemp hearts? never heard of them. keep at the no sugar thing. are you not having fruit? or just additional sugar?

This discussion has been closed.