TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Options

Replies

• BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @digger61 cool never thought about Costco will check them out. I am hoping the treadmill will motivate me to walk and or run more. I hate using the treadmills at the gym.
  • Thumper0104
    Thumper0104 Posts: 9 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:

username: Thumper 0104
    Weigh day: Wednesday
    PW: 154.8
    CW 154.8

• Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 5/28

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Circuit training, planking, walking dogs---keeping the new puppy (Luna) entertained playing her favorite game of fetch and she loves the water taking her on my Standup Paddleboard.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Tuesday 28 May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over by 70 🙀
    Exercise: None today
    💬Comments: I don’t know what came over me today! I started out with a good breakfast, light lunch and then...chocolate happened! I haven’t wanted to eat chocolate in a long time too. So that spoiled my dinner as I didn’t feel that hungry afterwards. It’s not the end of the world 😉 Right back to “normality” tomorrow 💪
    That's right these things happen but we just got to stay positive and move forward.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    May 28
    Tracked yes
    Calories over by 25
    Exercise 40 min walk. Was a high of 95 today. That’s all I was able to do. Then I came home and drank lots of water.

Well you did wayyyyy more did me was totally lazy yesterday. Especially in that hot sun hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔must have been sweating like crazy 🥵🥵🥵🥵 and dehydrated so lots of 🚰🚰🚰🚰🚰
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments
    Started out upset cause my PCA was a no show and had to canceled my GYN appointment and now have to wait another month. 😟😟 But made a productive day once the new PCA showed up and organized my HALLWAY and bathroom cabinets its amazing how having others helping you can be so stressful.
    Oh and many of you probably aren't aware but been getting the run arounds with SSD Administration and try to handle myself and speaking to free lawyers since my Worker's Comp never returned my phone calls but the free lawyers telling they can't help since my case is old. So 3 weeks ago made a last ditch effort to reach out to my Worker's Comp firm and finally spoke to someone today and it seems like they're finally going to assist me, have an appt tomorrow. So we'll see what happens.

Have my mental therapy and pain management appointment today.

YEP STILL STAYING POSITIVE 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾😍😍
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--Front Squat + Split Jerk, Snatch Pulls, Jerk Recovery, Clamshell Situps, very heavy!!

Comments: Still trying to get back to normal in this house, my little Chance is doing a bit better, we're still struggling to give him his eye drops and I might be a terrible mom and have been doing them while he's sleeping and doesn't realize what's happening, not sure if I should feel bad about that or not, but I don't, it's easier lol.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: I lost the snacking battle today
    Exercise: 20 minutes elliptical and 2.2 mile jog/walk
  • jmitts2
    jmitts2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:

username: jmitts2
    Weigh day: Wednesday
    PW: 229
    CW 227

Notes - Finally started working out again. Almost 2 weeks off due to just not feeling well (still dieting).
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In - Week #5

Date: Wednesday, May 29
    Username: genajonas
    PW: 200.2
    CW: 197.6

Finally in the 100's, haven't been here in a long time. 30 lbs down, 47 more to go. Almost at the halfway mark.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks you all for your support. @AB0215 You're right. Being down about a rough patch isn't very productive and I'm grateful that others here have faced similar struggles and know what it's like right now. I won't let this derail me from my goals. It may be super slow going, but I'm still going!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Forgot my daily post!!

Daily post for Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 150 squats
    Water: 255 oz

I have this peach iced tea zero calorie drink mix that I have become addicted to, and now I have to drink it all the time. I feel full of water all day, but it tastes SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! hahaha And I drink more water, so it's a win.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday 5/28

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Allergies were acting up from all of the dust being stirred up in my house with the renovations. Took a Benadryl and it knocked me out. I slept sooooo well last night! I hadn't been sleeping well for about a week and was exhausted, my anxiety was acting up, and I was just generally in a down mood. I feel so much better today!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Food: under
    Water: 104 oz
    Exercise: Aqua size 120 mins yard work
    Steps: 12614
    Goals for Wednesday; 120 mins aqua size, sweep driveway and more yard work
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    ^^^ @gemwolf110 it would be interesting to see how much I fluctuate within the day for a few days though--- yeah
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, May 29th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, stair climber, elliptical & body combat
    ✅ Water: 209.8 oz.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Wednesday 29 May

Calories: Under 😅
    Exercise: Walking and a lot of housework, if that counts!
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ^^^ @gemwolf110 it would be interesting to see how much I fluctuate within the day for a few days though--- yeah

My weight fluctuates about 3lbs a day.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work
    Water: 210 oz

Did well with calories today. And feel really full right now. Stomach was kinda upset earlier today and is still feeling a little offf. But its getting better. 🙂
This discussion has been closed.