Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: good
    Exercise: 2.2 mile jog
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Wow.... really fell off the tracking wagon this weekend! I did my daily weigh ins just to make sure I didn't go too far... but I tracked very little.
    Today is a new day though!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Username: OkieGina
    May weekly weigh in for Week
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 213
    CW: 212.2

A loss is a loss, so I’ll take it. I was doing great last week, on track to lose a few pounds this week! But we’re now in our 3rd day without power (also why I haven’t been posting much or staying caught up here), so I’ve been consuming way more prepared food (and way more carbs) than usual. Thank goodness for my hard work last week - otherwise this would have been a gain!! Looking forward to getting back on track and killing it in June!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Saturday 25 May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 15 mins on exercise bike. So tired tonight 😴
    💬Comments: Tried butternut squash chunks done in the oven for the first time tonight with my dinner and I think it’s one of my new favourites, plus it’s low in cals so that’s a bonus! 😋

I like butternut squash as well but I think I may be allergic to it or it could've just been one of the ingredients I put it in recipe when I made it for Thanksgiving it's a great substitute for sweet potatoes which we know is high in carbs. But will try roasted some in the oven, (hopefully no reaction this time) thanks for the idea wink: .
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Saturday

Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: chores and a small walk
    Water: 100 oz

Kinda slacked off on my water intake today... but was happy thay my daily weigh in this morning, still had me in the 140s!
    Holiday weekend, so just trying to make sure I stay in my calories. So far so good!

Congrats for staying in the 140s. Sometimes we get off track with the holiday weekend but as long as we track when we do, there shouldn't be too much of an off kilter with the scale.

I cannot tell you how many times I got off track because of my cravings holiday or not. . .LOL but I still track everything and sometimes I even lost weight which is just crazy so sometimes you get lucky but it's always good to track even if you gain an ounce or two.
    Daily Post: Saturday 5/25

Exercise: Paddle Boarding for 2 and half hours. Squats and planking.

Wow you were truly working it huh! Paddle boarding sounds like so much fun. This is partly why I want to lose 200lbs so I can try out some these adventurous things that I can never do before.
    aadubb wrote: »
    Daily Post: Saturday, May 25th

Calories: over by 27 calories
    Exercise: Yes, zumba for 30 min

Comments:
    Day 1 went well at the retreat. I brought my own food/ snacks and ate them and sat with nothing while others ate until I got back to my room. I wasn't hungry or longing for their food either. Win win :)

Don't you love when not only you come prepared but you're not even hungry afterwards or craving other people's food. This is a different win win and accomplishment. 👍🏾👍🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: Walk4today
    Week: May week 4
    Check in day: Saturday
    PW: 239
    CW: 239

Stay encouraged at least you're not back in the 40s and keep pressing on and it will keep going down.
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Saturday, May 25th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Kickboxing Class & Walking
    ✅ Water: 225.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: Back on track and it’s been very hard bc of all the cheat food from the past two days and the long weekend here.😓

It may be hard but REMEMBER YOU'RE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK! 👏🏾👏🏾👍🏾👍🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday may 26
    Calories: over by 33 calories
    Exercise: 36 min of jogging
    Water:so far 50oz are complete I have 50oz more to go!

Comments: I'm home from my retreat and so proud that I was able to say no to certain foods and snacks! Looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be disappointed after all that effort lol

So proud of you resisting temptation. Celebrate the small victories! 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉
    Weigh-in
    Username: @aadubb
    Week:May Week 5
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    SW: 172.6
    PW: 167.8
    CW: 161.5

Comments:
    What a victory to go away for the weekend with all the temptations, with a goal of 163 by Monday and be able to beat that goal. I'm excited now and hope the trend continues!

And look at that because you stuck to your guns you lost over 6lbs way to go! That's what I'm talking about so proud of you!🎊🎉🎊👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾💃🏾💃🏾
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    So I’ve been a little MIA. Kinda been dealing with some things. And it puts me off. I’ve still been getting my exercise in but my foods been off. (I tend to emotionally eat sometimes.) Hoping today will bring me some peace so I can move passed these issues going on right now. Just gotta get my mindset right.

Be encouraged we all go through time like this, especially those who are emotional eaters. Last week was hard on me as well but we need to pull together and stay postitve & strong no matter the situation. Remember WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU 💪🏽💪🏽
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Weekly weigh-in: Monday

Username: o0kody0o
    Week: May Week 5
    PW: 152.1
    CW: 149.5

Can’t believe I’ve made it to the 140s. I haven’t been this weight since I was around 17/18 years old! 🥳 🎉

So proud of you. . .YOU DID IT🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉😍😍👏🏾👏🏾
    I have been horrible at checking in lately. Im still here. Still cheering everyone on. Still kicking butt at this weight loss thing.

Memorial day is hard on me, I'm expecting to either eat 0 calories tomorrow or 500000. We shall see where the day takes me.

Remember all that gave the ultimate sacrifice. 💙❤

I'm sure you won't do too bad, you have the strength. I've been stuck in my own mind as well these past two weeks but we just need to stay positive and stay on track no matter how hard it seems. ROOTING FOR YOU!
    Username: Melodyis4reals
    Weigh in week: this week?! Sorry
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 167.8
    Todays Weight: 167.6

Keep it up you're doing swell👏🏾👏🏾👌🏾👌🏾
    Daily Post: May 26th

Calories under goal: No, but only about 35 calories over
    Exercise: 5,000 steps (I had enough steps in the bank for a semi-rest day today)

Really anxious to see what my weight is tomorrow.....I am sooooooooo close to Onderland.

YOU GOT THIS YOU'VE BEEN WORKING YOUR BUTT OFF.

• gjaholy33
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in May 26

Track: kind of
    Exercise: No

Home from a family weekend. Surrounded by so much junk food this weekend and I ate very little. Proud of myself. I looked at all of it, wanting to eat something but not really wanting any of it! I found myself craving the leftover veggie sautée at home in the fridge (which I ate tonight). I don’t regret my choice of not indulging. Actually got a 3 mile walk in yesterday. Overall, had a really good time!

Haven’t weighed in for 2 days. See how I faired tomorrow AM!!

So proud of you for resisting the temptations. Good for you and I'm sure you'll have great results today.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: cydneebauman
    Week: May Week 5
    PW = 191
    CW = 188.2

Awesome keep it up. I knew you had it in you. YOU'RE DOING SO WELL! 👌🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾💃🏾
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Monday
    Week 4
    PW: 271.6
    CW: 271.0

Keep it up👏🏾👏🏾👌🏾👌🏾
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Comments: Was planning on getting in another couple of walks but then my poor kitty happened, had to take him to the emergency vet because he scraped his eye somehow. He's going to be fine, minor vision loss, but for now, he's unhappy. He has to be in his cone for at least a week, maybe longer depending on how long it takes him to heal. He's not tolerating the eye drops very well and we're struggling to get them in, but they're helping, he's just too stubborn to see that. His poor eye and he just looks so sad.
    bp8n2dyijna0.jpg
    Poor thing, I know he's miserable but praying for speedily recovery. I remember when my dog Gloriana had a bad rash and they didn't want her licking she had to get the cone and she was miserable for 2 weeks but it work and she got better. So although he's miserable it will be well worth it once his eye is all better.

SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday, May 27th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: No
    ✅ Exercise: Rest day,4 mile walk
    ✅ Water: 153.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: 🎊🇺🇸🎊Happy Memorial Day!🦅🇺🇸💫

Excellent water intake
    CindyJNC1963

May: Week #5

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 202.1
    CW: 199.7

159369843.png

Onederland!!!

Yay! Yay! So happy for you making it to ONEDERLAND!!👏🏾👏🏾😍😍😍👌🏾👌🏾💃🏾💃🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: @Gadgetgirl259

May Week 5 (Monday)

PW: 175.9
    CW: 175.9

Not sleeping well. Need to get that back on track before it has a negative impact.

Yes sleep is very important. Maybe try one of those sleeping apps when it's supposed to lure you to sleep. When I use to have bad insomnia due to my pain I tried it and it worked for me.
    OkieGina wrote: »

A loss is a loss, so I’ll take it. I was doing great last week, on track to lose a few pounds this week! But we’re now in our 3rd day without power (also why I haven’t been posting much or staying caught up here), so I’ve been consuming way more prepared food (and way more carbs) than usual. Thank goodness for my hard work last week - otherwise this would have been a gain!! Looking forward to getting back on track and killing it in June!

This is horrible I hope you get your power back. I remember when my fridge went out for 3 days OMG! But sooooooo proud that despite it you still manage a loss, good for you👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾😍😍😍👌🏾👌🏾
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My May loss total was 12.8lbs. My goal for June will be 10lbs!

I have 22lbs left to get out of the obese category. Seems so far away.

SW-209
    CW-188
    Gw-136

I can do this.... I think.... 😫
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    My May loss total was 12.8lbs. My goal for June will be 10lbs!

I have 22lbs left to get out of the obese category. Seems so far away.

SW-209
    CW-188
    Gw-136

I can do this.... I think.... 😫

You can do this
  • vicky2767
    Options
    @gjaholy33 thank you 😘
  • vicky2767
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Wow.... really fell off the tracking wagon this weekend! I did my daily weigh ins just to make sure I didn't go too far... but I tracked very little.
    Today is a new day though!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Great attitude
    OkieGina wrote: »

You will kill it in June. You got this.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    rf6sughg500j.png

Just an FYI: These stevia sweetened teas are so yummy for summer!! Just got them off of Amazon--trying them for the first time today---yum!
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So my weigh-in day is Monday, is that it for the month of May or will a final weigh in be requested before biggest loser June starts?
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    QUESTION: Does anyone here weigh in daily??

After a week off track (and not being able to weigh in last week) I downloaded the App, "Happy Scale" to track daily--- just wondering if anyone else has found it helpful. I thought daily weighing might make me crazy---but so far, I think it's helping to get my mindfulness back!

This discussion has been closed.