Replies

• MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Wednesday (5/1)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under, Limit: 1500/ Actual: 1478
    Water: 32 cups
    Exercise: Walking during commercials and some during shows; Zombies, Run! (Scouting Mission 40 minutes, walked additional for an hour; Information Exchange - 28 minutes, walked additional to reach an hour; Eavesdropping - 27 minutes; An Unimportant Mission - 29 minutes, walked additional to reach 45 minutes; Listen In - 29 minutes, walked additional to reach an hour), total steps 41,388
    Day: Started the day with walking. The walking has been helping to fight the depression back. I don't know how I will feel tomorrow when the high of the exercise fully wears off. I'm sure I'll be stiff from all the walking. I did this as part of a challenge to beat someone that averages 30,000 a day. It was a difficult battle, but I won by 500 steps in the end. I got an appointment set up with my therapist for a couple weeks from now. Alright, I'm tired.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @MaelynMayhem ~ DANG! There can't be any Zombies left! Not after all those steps. Wowsy Zowsy!! Tired is a good thing. Hope you had a good slumber. You might need to stretch those muscles today. Hopefully you pull something off your Bingo card to do today to keep your spirits up. >> hugs<<
    Glad there were no alarms last night and that you were able to post.
  • johicks
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Name: Gustaaf85
    Weigh in Week: May week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous week’s weight: 98,6 kg / 217,38 lbs
    Current weight: 98,6 kg / 217,38 lbs

Are you working on buffing up still? Thanks for posting.
  • johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Nope, trying to lose weight. But with all the easter chocolate eggs and Kingsday i am glad no gain, lol

ok. Then yes!! A same is better than a gain!! :smiley:

• johicks
    Options

yhydj5a1ovy2.png
  • johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    One more pic... I just added this to my daily affirmations.
    sopksdpmgauw.jpg
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post 5/1 Wednesday:

Tracked: yes
    Calories: over by 184
    Exercise: yes! Lots of walking again

@johicks my lunch did not go to waist yesterday (Wed). Thanks for the support!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jwall309
    Week 1
    Thursday
    PW: 178.6
    CW: 178.2

A loss is a loss, but feeling a little disappointed with this one. But just reaffirms that rethinking strategy for this month was a necessary move. So I'm hoping that change will help this month be a little more fruitful.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @johicks I am much better. The bronchitis is clearing up but I do have 3 sick kids and am missing a business trip that I was hoping to attend. Oh well, so is life. I didn't understand what I was supposed to say about the motto, I do like it though and played basketball yesterday so there's a little more "Run" in my life. Unfortunately, I gained some weight while sick but I am back at it today.
  • Fivepts
    Options
    @johicks I am much better. The bronchitis is clearing up but I do have 3 sick kids and am missing a business trip that I was hoping to attend. Oh well, so is life. I didn't understand what I was supposed to say about the motto, I do like it though and played basketball yesterday so there's a little more "Run" in my life. Unfortunately, I gained some weight while sick but I am back at it today.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Over by 4, 1394/1390
    Exercise: No
    Water: Enough
    Day: Today was grocery store day and boy did we blow our budget....oops! We got seafood and more meat this time in an attempt to diversify our diet since we get bored eating chicken all the time and that really showed at the checkout! Oh well, BF and I decided we are really going to stretch this grocery trip, use everything, eat leftovers, not wasting any food, so that this haul can really last us 2 full weeks if not more!
  • johicks
    Options
    @skullsandskeletons - You are welcome for the support. Glad you are able to get in so much walking. Yes!! Not to the waist! 👏 Good, but a hard choice.
    @jwall309 - Right. A loss is a loss is a loss. And you have the right attitude and perspective of readjusting to accommodate your body has adapted to your then new choices and calorie allotment. So it's time to confuse the body again with a change. 👏 Good job and nice loss!! Keep it going. Hopefully, you can make the extra go along way with the groceries. I am sure to eat and freeze leftovers. My favorite thing to do is make up complete meals with leftovers for lunches or to take to mom's for Wednesday night dinners. A complete meal to me is: meat, veggie, carb.
    @Fivepts - Five - glad that you are feeling better. WRT to the motto... you said that you can no longer run so that you were on "walk"trackminds. At least I thought that was you. If not, so sorry. LOL NO biggie. Was just trying to figure out how to relate RUN to those of us who don't. LOL Glad you are back at it today. When life gets in the way, sometimes it's so hard to get back on track.

• Fivepts
    Options
    @johicks Yes! that was me lol
  • johicks
    Options
    Fivepts wrote: »
    @johicks Yes! that was me lol

LOL ok good, I'm not losing my mind; which seems easier to do than lose weight!! 😂
  • johicks
    Options
    Quick little V.I.C.T.O.R.Y....
    Hubby left breakfast sausage on counter to cool. I went into kitchen to heat my prepped omelette. I thought oh that would go good with my omelette. Before I would automatically grab it and eat it. And even a few weeks ago I would have added it my omlette, then put it into my app. But, today, since I had all my meals planned and pre-logged, I didn't want to go through all that hassle! Yes! Mindful and aware! I even have two yummy treats planned for me today and I'm still at 1200 calories. Whooot Whooot!!!
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    @johicks - WAY TO GO!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Tuesday (cause I was busy, then sleepy)
    Calories: Under
    Water: Almost enough

Not a Taekwondo night, and went from work, to fixing dinner for us to have with my mom and Grandparents, to rushing to get in a resume I was asked to put in for a job closer to home. It was probably too late as the listing had been taken down, but I didn't know I wouldn't even have a week to do it after I was told Saturday afternoon. I can't even blame my procrastination, just daily work and home life... But I did what I could, and just pray I didn't make any mistakes as I was very tired. If something comes of it, wonderful. If not, I stay in my comfort zone and 45 minute commute.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Username: dilly08
    Week: Thursday, May Week 1
    PW: 181.8
    CW: 179.8
  • johicks
    Options
    @johicks - WAY TO GO!

Thank you. Some days are definitely easier than others.
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: under
    Water: lots
    Day: Today was good, although someone said that I looked like I'd lost alot of weight and that I didn't look like my 'healthy' self. Actually, I'm 12KG lighter but have an illness so the weightloss and illness are unrelated but they immediately were like..you've lost weight, you look ill. Given that I have another 18KG to go, I have to wonder what people are going to think as the weight comes off over the next few months. Does anyone have any advice for managing these conversations because honestly, I think I may have been a little defensive...I didn't quite deliver a big 'f' you but I certainly put out the vibe! eeek....
This discussion has been closed.