3c8u6wiipcl0.png
    THOSE OF YOU THAT FORGOT TO WEIGH IN
    @Steplaj (Owner/Mod/Captain) 6 - Fri
    @maithileesj 7 - Sat<<<<< IS IN JEOPARDY OF BEING DROPPED

dkzxttxhrdh3.png

• runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc I was in Washington DC for 5 days and did A LOT of walking plus I am training for a half marathon so that is helping get my step count up! This weekend is a rest weekend plus it’s rainy and cold so not as many steps.

Steps 5/18: 15,295
  • DDM358
    DDM358 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Username: DDM358
    Weighin Week: Week 4
    Weigh on Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight:197.2
    Today's Weight: 198.4 😕
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    DDM358 wrote: »
    Username: DDM358
    Weighin Week: Week 4
    Weigh on Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight:197.2
    Today's Weight: 198.4 😕

@DDM358
    POSTED
    WE GOTTA GET YOU BACK ON THE RAILS

runarml wrote: »
    @Navydaddjtc I was in Washington DC for 5 days and did A LOT of walking plus I am training for a half marathon so that is helping get my step count up! This weekend is a rest weekend plus it’s rainy and cold so not as many steps.

@runarml
    STEPS POSTED
    OUTSTANDING WEEK!!!

• rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Rheaj1991
    Week 3
    Previous weight: 159.6
    Current weight: 161

Made some bad choices this week that reflected on the scale. Trying not to bring bring work home with me literally or figuratively.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    rheaj1991 wrote: »
    Rheaj1991
    Week 3
    Previous weight: 159.6
    Current weight: 161

Made some bad choices this week that reflected on the scale. Trying not to bring bring work home with me literally or figuratively.

@rheaj1991
    POSTED
    THIS YOUR CHALLENGE IS TO MAKE BETTER CHOICE
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @XOX_LOTSA_XOX ... GOTTA PUT DOWN THAT PHONE AND TEND TO YOURSELF....YOU AND THOSE FLUFFIES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE PHONE... HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY
    @shockvalue07 ....LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU KIM WHEN YOUR NOT UP TO ELBOWS IN POOP...DON'T YA KNOW
    @Navydaddjtc .....I AM GOING TO GET BACK IN THE POOL THIS WEEK AND START OFF WITH MY STEPS IN THE POOL. I HAVE REGISTERED FOR 8 2 HR AQUA THERAPY CLASSES FOR ME... I TEND TO GET MY SPRING BACK IN MY STEP AND LESSEN THIS GUT THAT IS STRETCHING MY SWEATS TIGHTER...
    CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE WINNERS IN LAST WEEKS WEIGHT LOSS.... ALL OF YOU WARRIORS WORKED YOUR BUTTS OFF WHETHER YOU LOST WEIGHT OR NOT....
    I AM WORKING ON TRYING TO SOLVE THIS WEIGHT SITUATION ON OUR TEAM.... THIS WEEK OUR TEAM WAS AT A -0.6 OR 0.01% WEIGHT GAIN....IT DIDN'T HELP US THAT I GAINED 6.5 LBS IN A WEEK.... NOT ACCEPTABLE AND NOT GOOD FOR ONE OF YOUR LEADERS TO GO BACKWARDS....THAT'S LIKE TAKING A DIVE IN THE RING.... BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD FOR ME FOR SURE.
    WELL TIME TO GET TO PREPPING THIS WEEKS CULINARY DELIGHT... I WILL SHARE THEM WITH YOU VIA PICS.
    HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY
    GREG
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options

You did really well with your walking! I saw your stats. Congratulations!

• XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc - Excellent for taking control! Best of luck and thank you for the motivation and support!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    WARRIORS TEAM CHALLENGE:

I don't have time to captain for now, but I want to help the rest of you, that's what this team is for. I know that last week it really helped me to tell the team my plan for the day. So, I am issuing a challenge to the group: Monday thru Friday of this week, please list two goals to help you with your weight loss journey.

For example:
    Today I will:
    1 Drink 80 ounces of water
    2 Eat breakfast.
    (I struggle with skipping breakfast and I drink more coffee than water. Put what you struggle with on the list. Your list won't necessarily look like mine.)

Just two steps in the right direction. It can be the same two every day or one habit you want to build and one other thing. Hopefully, we can hold each other accountable and get our team weight moving the right direction.
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps update
    Thurs: 14,108
    Fri: 9,922
    Sat: 12,716
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thanks @melissafeagins Great Idea.
    1. Drink at least 8 Cups of water - this has slipped a lot lately and moved to coffee.
    2. Only eat between 9am - 8pm - Working on cutting down the evening eating.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    MelissaFeagins
    Week 3
    PW: 161.4
    CW: 164.1

Not happy with the gain, but I know it is because I didn't drink enough water this weekend and I did not sleep well two nights in a row.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Today I will:
    Drink 80 oz of water and
    Eat breakfast

• XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    Options
    @melissafeagins - Best of luck with your goals today! I think the two goals per day will help!

My goals for Monday:

1. Go to water aerobics class even though It’s cold! Go! Go! Go!

2. Every time when I want to pick my phone up to check messages, I’m going to do ten squads and ten desk push ups, rotating through the day!
  • runarml
    Options
    Runarml
    Week 3
    PW: 141.3
    CW: 140.5
  • runarml
    Options
    Steps 5/19: 9,126
  • runarml
    Options
    @melissafeagins - I love the daily goals!

Today I will:

1. Not have any white bread or added sugar (trying to choose better snacks)
    2. Menu plan and make dinner
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    WARRIORS TEAM CHALLENGE:

I don't have time to captain for now, but I want to help the rest of you, that's what this team is for. I know that last week it really helped me to tell the team my plan for the day. So, I am issuing a challenge to the group: Monday thru Friday of this week, please list two goals to help you with your weight loss journey.

For example:
    Today I will:
    1 Drink 80 ounces of water
    2 Eat breakfast.
    (I struggle with skipping breakfast and I drink more coffee than water. Put what you struggle with on the list. Your list won't necessarily look like mine.)

Just two steps in the right direction. It can be the same two every day or one habit you want to build and one other thing. Hopefully, we can hold each other accountable and get our team weight moving the right direction.

@melissafeagins
    EXCELLENT IDEA THANKS FOR THE TEAM CHALLENGE

MelissaFeagins
    Week 3
    PW: 161.4
    CW: 164.1

Not happy with the gain, but I know it is because I didn't drink enough water this weekend and I did not sleep well two nights in a row.

@melissafeagins
    POSTED
    DRINK TILL YOU SHRINK

@melissafeagins - Best of luck with your goals today! I think the two goals per day will help!

My goals for Monday:

1. Go to water aerobics class even though It’s cold! Go! Go! Go!

2. Every time when I want to pick my phone up to check messages, I’m going to do ten squads and ten desk push ups, rotating through the day!

@XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    GREAT GOALS FOR TODAY NOW GO AND SMASH THEM
    Runarml
    Week 3
    PW: 141.3
    CW: 140.5

@runarml
    POSTED BOTH STEPS AND WEIGHT

@melissafeagins - I love the daily goals!

Today I will:

1. Not have any white bread or added sugar (trying to choose better snacks)
    2. Menu plan and make dinner

@runarml
    OUTSTANDING GOALS

@Navydaddjtc
    TODAY'S GOALS
    JOIN @melissafeagins IN EATING BREAKFAST INSTEAD OF JUST COFFEE
    FINISH THIS WEEK'S LUNCH PREP
    10,000 STEPS

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    35sbc9mqlsju.jpg
    jtfl0x8ztsrb.png
    GOOD MORNING WARRIORS
    GOTTA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO @melissafeagins FOR A SUPER TEAM CHALLENGE..... THANKS MELISSA
    MONDAYS WEIGH CREW HAS KILLED IT YET AGAIN TODAY AND ALL OF THE WEIGHTS ARE IN THANKS LADIES WELL DONE
    WE ARE STILL MISSING FROM SUNDAY
    @Gutcutter500
    @Patti705

CAN I PLEASE GET THOSE WEIGHTS IN

I WISH ALL OF YOU A GREAT START TO YOUR DAY
    GREG

This discussion has been closed.