WORKOUT WARRIORS TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I WILL POST MY TUESDAY RESULTS TOMORROW I AM BEAT UP AND I AM OUTTA HERE UNTIL THE AM...
    GOOD NIGHT ALL SEE YA IN THE MORNING.
    GREG
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Steps May 14: 11665
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    No Problemo Grego!!
    Thanks for having me around again!
    @Navydaddjtc
    And to you @AngeliqueBundy I agree with Greg, carrying your phone around will become more of a habit the more you do it. You aren't ruining anything anywhere, we are all glad to have you joining in with us! The more the betterer!!

We are all here for just about the same thing-to lose weight, get motivation and find some support in others with the same goals.

GO WARRIORS!!

Thanks for picking up the slack. I truly appreciate you.

No problem happy to help!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    TUESDAY STEPS:
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Rheaj1991
    Sunday
    Week 3
    Previous weight: 159.8
    Current weight: 158

Sorry for the late weigh in.

Also here are steps:
    6 May 9151
    7 May 13217
    8 May 8810
    9 May 8729
    10 May 8203
    11 May 1331
    12 May 1080
    13 May 10888
    14 May 8179
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/14: 31,251

I use my Apple Watch to count steps so it’s always on me except when it’s charging which is usually just overnight. Having your phone on your is not as convenient but it is doable!
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Alright, I know I’ve said it 100 times but if I stop saying it I’ll really be in trouble. So here goes: time to buckle down. Not only has my appearance suffered due to my weight gain but I have causes any number of physical problems. My feet, ankles and knees hurt. I have heartburn. I feel like I did at 9 months pregnant. This is so not the new normal.

I will be tracking calories today. And that’s how I begin.

I’ll check in later today!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quiarga
    Wednesdays
    Previous 126.6
    Current 129.0

One step forward. Two steps back!😫
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    o7uuut6egldq.png
    bj23py3xx04k.png

@megnolia82 .steps are posted...hope your day gets off to a great start...sorry to hear that your not please with yourself this morning.... glad to see your getting back to basics by tracking the food you consume.......let's see what we can do to get you back on track. what ya say
    @shockvalue07 ... that's some mighty fine steppin and they are posted...... here's hoping your Wednesday is a fine one
    @rheaj1991...... It's nice to see you back .....weight is posted wtg on the loss thank you for this I was about to put you in for no-show today...steps are posted...thanks for bringing those up-to-date for us.
    @runarml .. steps.posted.... did I miss your Monday steps or was a travel day for you? UPDATE....... I FOUND THEM MY BAD SO SORRY THEY ARE POSTED NOW
    j63jgamuhf6v.png
    @kammerkv1 @quiarga
    yuppers it's that time of the week
    SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME REAL GOOD NUMBERS

ON THE DOCKET TODAY IS JAMES MY PT GUY AND JESSICA MY NUTRITIONIST, GETTING MY EARS LOWERED (HAIRCUT AND BEARD TRIM) AND MY OSTOMY SUPPORT GROUP MEETING TONIGHT..... JESSICA AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE TO RIP THE BANDAGE OFF AND GET BACK TO SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT LOSS.... IF YOU READ @megnolia82 POST ABOVE I FEEL THE SAME WAY EXCEPT THE PREGNANT AND HEARTBURN PART. I DON'T LIKE THAT FEELING, BUT I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SO THERE I SAID IT.....I FEEL LIKE I AM MARCHING IN PLACE.

I WANT MY MOJO BACK!!!!!.... I KNOW I MUST GRIEVE THE LOSS OF MOM AND THAT SKIP IS HEADING MORE AND MORE IN THAT DIRECTION.... BUT DAMMIT I NEED TO HAVE A JUST A LITTLE TIME FOR ME AND NOT BREAK DOWN WHEN SOMETHING COMES UP THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH EITHER OF THEM.
    YOU GUYS NEED TO GIVE ME A SWIFT KICK IN THE BUTT AND PLEASE HELP ME GET HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AGAIN AND HELP ME GET MY MOJO BACK. I WILL WORK AT IT FOR SURE...BUT I AM DOING SOMETHING I RARELY EVER DO I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL
    GREG
    quiarga wrote: »
    Quiarga
    Wednesdays
    Previous 126.6
    Current 129.0

One step forward. Two steps back!😫

@quiarga
    POSTED CASEY
    YUPPERS IT HAPPENS
    WE MOVE FORWARD WHEN THIS HAPPENS

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    THIS WEEK IN A NUTSHELL SO FAR
    7vdtzq6ngnun.png
    rt0x23q459op.png

Daily UPDATE:5/12-14
    Username: NAVYDADDJTC
    Track: Yes SEE BELOW
    Calories: /1500
    Exercise: NO...ON ALL 3 DAYS EXCEPT FOR PT ON MONDAY
    Water: 96-120 oz.
    Steps: 5/12..4589... 5/13..8504... 5/14..11260
    5/12
    ys3cfutzhigc.png
    5/13
    w4zjd2qtob6z.png
    5/14
    a007t7yvvtjc.png

AS YOU CAN SEE MY MOJO IS NEEDED BACK SERIOUSLY

• Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    WARRIORS PLEASE JOIN ME IN WELCOMING @KKNIC AND @CLARK2RL TO OUR TEAM AS A NEW CHALLENGER
    THEY WILL BE ON THE SUPPORT TEAM UNTIL THE JUNE CHALLENGE BEGINS AND THEN WE WILL MOVE HER TO THE MAIN TEAM.
    GREG
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Alright, I know I’ve said it 100 times but if I stop saying it I’ll really be in trouble. So here goes: time to buckle down. Not only has my appearance suffered due to my weight gain but I have causes any number of physical problems. My feet, ankles and knees hurt. I have heartburn. I feel like I did at 9 months pregnant. This is so not the new normal.

I totally feel your pain, I’m with you! I must buckle down and really make a change in my life before it’s irrelevant!
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc - Your steps improved and it should help! Good luck.

@kknic - Welcome!

@clark2rl - Welcome!
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kammerkv
    Current weight is 216.....wahhh!!!!
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Ok I did it, I tracked it all. Get this: I was over calories by about 100 but the projection is still 10 pounds loss in 5 weeks. Just shows how badly I’m overeating these
    Days I guess!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options

You got this, girlfriend.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    WARRIORS PLEASE JOIN ME IN WELCOMING @KKNIC AND @CLARK2RL TO OUR TEAM AS A NEW CHALLENGER
    THEY WILL BE ON THE SUPPORT TEAM UNTIL THE JUNE CHALLENGE BEGINS AND THEN WE WILL MOVE HER TO THE MAIN TEAM.
    GREG

Welcome. To. The team!!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Ok I did it, I tracked it all. Get this: I was over calories by about 100 but the projection is still 10 pounds loss in 5 weeks. Just shows how badly I’m overeating these
    Days I guess!

Way to go!!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    kammerkv1 wrote: »
    Kammerkv
    Current weight is 216.....wahhh!!!!

@kammerkv1
    POSTED
    IT'S A NEW DAY TODAY
    JUST MOVE FORWARD

Days I guess!

@megnolia82
    ON THE THE TRACKING WTG NICELY DONE ...ON GOING OVER READJUST THOSE CALORIES AND MOVE FORWARDS... AS @melissafeagins SAID YOU GOT THIS... IF YOU NEED HELP LET US KNOW THAT'S WHAT WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR....

• 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Well if this were a competition on who can eat the most calories in 1 day I would clearly be the winner!!
    rivdyismfz90.jpg
    So yeah, I definitely need to hit the rewind button today and do much better today than I did yesterday!!
This discussion has been closed.