WORKOUT WARRIORS TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps Wed May 15: 29,722

Back from DC Back to Reality. The scale wasn't up as much as I thought it would be this morning but need to get back on track for a decent weigh in on Monday!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily UPDATE: 5/16
    Username: NAVYDADDJTC
    Track: Yes
    Calories: /1500
    vwnfiglb1ckx.png

Exercise: PT 60 MINS
    Water: 96 oz.
    Steps:10091

MOCHA'S GRANDE (2) 580 CALORIES AND LUNCH KILLED ME 900 CALORIES

TURN AROUND TIME FOR ME ANY VOLUNTEERS TO KICK ME IN THE *kitten* FOR THIS LUNCH AND COFFEE'S...GO AHEAD I CAN TAKE IT

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps Wed May 15: 29,722

Back from DC Back to Reality. The scale wasn't up as much as I thought it would be this morning but need to get back on track for a decent weigh in on Monday!

@runarml
    STEPS POSTED..... I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YA.... I GAINED BACK ALL OF THE WEIGHT I LOST IN JAN/FEB
    I AM SO PO'D WITH ME ... HOW EVER LETS BOTH MOVE FORWARD ..WHAT DA YA SAY YOU IN.
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    [ir0tqqsmfull.png
    WISHING ALL OF YOU WARRIORS AND HAPPY AND WONDERFUL DAY TODAY
    LET US ALL GO OUT INTO THE WORLD THIS MORNING AND ENJOY THE FACT WE ARE ALIVE AND KICKIN
    THAT WE ARE GETTING HEALTHIER BY LOSING THIS WEIGHT AND MAKING HEALTHIER CHOICES IN WHAT WE EAT ( WELL SOME US DIDN'T DO SO WELL YESTERDAY)
    LET'S JUST TAKE IT ONE STEP, AND ONE POUND ONE MEAL AT A TIME
    GREG
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    @kknic @clark2rl
    Welcome to the team!! We are pleased to have you joining us!
    I'm Kim and I've been around here a time or 2 so if you have any questions please ask Greg the Captain!! lol or any one of us. We are all here to motivate and support each other.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    7tkdzoz58fub.jpg

fs2xppfcb5h2.jpg3eyp5rfv5ffe.png

• XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ❤️ Ellooo! I think that I’m getting a baby fluffy. I’m not sure, but I really think so. My sister in law said they are bringing me a cute gift tonight on a week night and they are in another city! Big smiles. I won’t be able to gym tonight but I have not taken a rest day this week from exercising so I guess it will be ukay. Yay. Oh my gosh I can’t wait! I hope that everyone is doing well and staying motivated! ❤️
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ConfidentRaven
    Thursday
    PW 333.4
    CW 331.2
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    ConfidentRaven
    Thursday
    PW 333.4
    CW 331.2

@ConfidentRaven
    POSTED
    GIRL YOUR KILLIN IT
    WTG ON THE LOSS
    SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    ConfidentRaven
    Thursday
    PW 333.4
    CW 331.2

That's a good loss! Keep it coming off!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Does anyone here workout at home? I was going to a private gym, but have decided it costs way too much. I want to do this workout thing at home with what I have on hand. I was hoping to get creative and I am looking for any suggestions or tips anyone might have.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Does anyone here workout at home? I was going to a private gym, but have decided it costs way too much. I want to do this workout thing at home with what I have on hand. I was hoping to get creative and I am looking for any suggestions or tips anyone might have.

@shockvalue07
    I JUST SENT YOU A MESSAGE
    I GOT AN IDEA

• Navydaddjtc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    MID DAY UPDATE: THURS 5/16
    Calories: 1220 /1500
    Exercise: YES PT 1 HOUR WORKED ON BACK AND LEG (FOOT)
    Water: 96 oz. SO FAR
    Steps: 5060 SO FAR

WILL BE WORKIN ON MORE STEPS AND MORE WATER AS I GO THROUGH THE REST OF THE DAY
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar steps update
    Mon 13 May 11,332
    Tues 14 May 11,568
    Wed 15 May 10,832
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar
    Thursday
    Week 2
    PW 143.7
    CW 143.7
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Daily UPDATE: 5/16
    Calories: /1500
    vwnfiglb1ckx.png

Exercise: PT 60 MINS
    Water: 96 oz.
    Steps:10091

MOCHA'S GRANDE (2) 580 CALORIES AND LUNCH KILLED ME 900 CALORIES

TURN AROUND TIME FOR ME ANY VOLUNTEERS TO KICK ME IN THE *kitten* FOR THIS LUNCH AND COFFEE'S...GO AHEAD I CAN TAKE IT

I drink way too much coffee to kick anyone's *kitten* about it. 900 calories for lunch is a lot, but I may eat close to that tomorrow. They're catering BBQ for hospital week.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    TEAM WORKOUT WARRIORS....
    I AM SAD TO TELL YOU THAT ANGELIQUE BUNDY CLOSE DOWN HER MFP PAGE....I HADN'T SEEN HER POST AND THOUGHT THAT WAS UNUSUAL SO I WENT TO MESSAGE HER AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS OK AND POOF PAGE NOT FOUND. WELL THAT'S THAT SO SAD.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Weigh in May 16th:

Previous: 200.0
    Today: 200.8

I know I’m struggling. Right now the successes involve coming back. I’m still here and I’m still fighting although I’m just treading water at the moment.
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    XOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    User ID: XOX_LOTSA_XOX
    WEEK#: 2
    Weigh in Day: FRIDAY
    Previous Weight: 132.2kg / 291.45lbs
    Current Weight: 131.5kg / 289.9
    Weeks Steps: 11403

Sorry to hear about Angelique. I hope that she is alright and will make a new profile to join the group again. Congratulations with all the weight losses and exercises plus the logging, trying and effort!

I got a baby Pekingese and his girlfriend is coming this weekend! I’m going to be a busy mommy! My steps isn’t so much but I started with new strength exercises this week. My previous biokineticist relocated and I finally found a new one and am getting my new gym programs next week.

Thank you for all the support. Weight loss is slow sometimes but it’s alright! Plant Nanny and Happy Scale apps are really good and helpful for drinking water and having mini weight loss goals. Good luck everyone!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Weigh in May 16th:

Previous: 200.0
    Today: 200.8

I know I’m struggling. Right now the successes involve coming back. I’m still here and I’m still fighting although I’m just treading water at the moment.

Treading water is not drowning. How can we help you?
This discussion has been closed.