Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 3
    Previous: 150.4
    Current: 151.4

But it’s OK because I bought my first EVER pair of Size 6 pants today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot!

That makes everything okay! I haven’t been a side 6 since high school probably. So awesome Tami!

I second the awesomeness there! I haven’t been a size six since I was a little girl. I don’t even know if my body would get down to a six but I’m anxious to find out! Thanks for sharing, I’m inspired.

And Jen....those Oreos were my demise a few weeks ago except I crumbled them on top of a bowl of chocolate ice cream, and not just once. 😬

Lol!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Sunday Check-in
    Calories: Under
    Water: Over
    Exercise: 40 minutes on the treadmill doing a cardio program

Yesterday, I decided to switch up my fasting hours since my weight hasn't been budging and I think it might be that I eat too late and then I just sit for the rest of the evening. My goal is to eat my last meal by 3 or 4 pm. I was a little late today because I got distracted by planning a baby shower that I'm having next week. :)

Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you.

This picture of what I've been reading is from Pinterest. I have been on finalizing what I want to make and do for a baby shower that I'm having next week for a very sweet friend of mine. I was supposed to have it a month ago but she started having labor pains and we had to cancel. So the guest of honor will be sharing the spotlight next week with her precious daughter. <3 I love throwing parties and I'm excited that 17 amazing women will be coming to my house to show this little mama all our love :)

fzy8vt2pdmjt.jpg

You throw so many parties for other people - your church and community are lucky to have you!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Well....life has taken a crap in my cornflakes again which is why I have been MIA. I thought I was ready to come back and focus on me but it is still a work in progress. I will still be weighing in for June and despite my challenges the last several months I am pretty much maintaining my loss so I am happy about that.

So the bottom line is that I can commit to my weekly weigh ins so I will be sure to do that at the bare minimum and I will do daily check ins when I can. Will this week be our first weigh in for June then? I would like to go back to Thursday weigh ins please. That worked best for me.

I second what @AustinRuadhain said - good for you for maintaining. We have another week here in May so no need for weighins just yet.

As I always say, do what you can in terms of checking in. We’ll be here when you need us! Hugs!
  • Kres567
    Options
    7giebmp12miy.png

I hope the link works. I’m not reading this book yet but I’m counting down to when it does. I read a lot of Elin Hilderbrand - her books are easy and light. And they are mainly based in Nantucket on the east coast of the US. This is a place I’ve always wanted to travel to. Have any of our US challengers been there? I have a dream of renting a house there when I retire as a gift to myself. I’ve always loved to be close to the water and this town sounds quaint and full of life!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,592 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Sunday Check in
    Food: slightly under, all good choices, all tracked
    Water: on target
    Exercise: Did an outdoor walk (date walk with husband, so fun!); did not do any martial arts practice at home today
    Other: Made big progress on a nonprofit project that I have been sweating - yay!
    Martial arts practice at home, martial arts class

Goals for Monday
    Food and water on plan, all good choices, measured and logged
    Martial arts practice at home (no class this Monday, so MUST do this)
    Outdoor walk

@TeresaW1020 - Your baby shower reading looks delightful! 😲 As @Kres567 says, you are such a spirit of fun, and your community is so lucky to have you!

@Kres567 - Elin Hildebrand sounds like someone I'd like to try this summer! My current fiction book, which I am reading for a book club, has been making me sad and worried. I am ready for light!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES
    I HAVE JUST TO YOUR SUPPORT TEAM FOR NEXT MONTH CHALLENGE THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGER
    @MIZ_PPYN
    @LEMNAKIMBERLY
    @MARNISW

PLEASE WELCOME THEM TO YOUR TEAM SHOW THEM THE ROPES OF HOW YOU DO THINGS HERE
    THANKS GREG
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Username: AustinRuadhain
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 127.0
    Today's Weight: 125.9
  • Kres567
    Options
    bos9qfxovnju.jpeg

Monday’s Challenge - We bought a couch this weekend for our newly finished basement. We’ve lived in our current house for almost 18 years and have made the love to finish the basement. The kids are getting bigger and need more space to have friends over.

You can see my treadmill in the background! That’s where the fitness magic happens! Hahahaha!

IMG_3362.jpeg
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    This picture is for Sunday. I'm not much of a reader. If i am reading it usually the Bible. God has spoke to me so much through this. Quite literally a life changer.y744p1d277w7.jpg
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    FOR ME
    PLEASE HONOR THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. ARMED FORCES
    THAT SACRIFICED IT ALL
    THANK YOU
    ANDERSON.GREGORY B. CPO GM MWDH RETIRED

https://youtu.be/UUZHTE1jMXg
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Sunday check-in
    Calories and carbs; under
    Water; Over
    Exercise; 45 mins spin, 1 mile run outside, a few other bits and some weights
    Tomorrow; Cardio

My current book for Sunday's challenge :)

46g9by0uhh5x.png
  • angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Username: angielove88
    Weigh-in Week: Week 4
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 168.4
    Today's Weight: 167.2

Back down to the weight I was before my Vegas vacation and feels good.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Previous Weight: 206
    Today's Weight: 208
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Track: no
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no
    Fell of the wagon yesterday ate way to much.
    Goals today: Eat good not to may carbs, Sweep driveway and Mow grass today
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    This picture is for Sunday. I'm not much of a reader. If i am reading it usually the Bible. God has spoke to me so much through this. Quite literally a life changer.y744p1d277w7.jpg

A great read
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Monday Check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Nothing but shopping!! B)

I went to work today and got a text from my pastor reminding me that it was a holiday. I told him that I was too dedicated to my job to take a day off! :D I did do some work but mostly I worked on my baby shower stuff and watched Master Chef on my iPad. :p Then I came home and hubby and I felt like getting out so we drove up to the outlet malls and I bought three new shirts (*see pic below) My eating was pretty good today but I did eat dinner later than planned and now I feel stuffed. I plan to fast tomorrow for at least 21 hours. I can do it!! ;)

I really like seeing the pics from everyone! Keep it up, people!! <3

Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?

These are the three new shirts that I bought today. I bought them because I liked them and the plaid one was on sale for $10!! And this girl doesn't pass up a good, cheap plaid shirt. :p I didn't really need any new shirts but hubby was buying soooooo! B) He even let me pick him out a new shirt!!

egtl6mt54qsa.jpg

• Kres567
    Options
    Username: angielove88
    Weigh-in Week: Week 4
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 168.4
    Today's Weight: 167.2

Back down to the weight I was before my Vegas vacation and feels good.

Woohoo!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Monday Check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Nothing but shopping!! B)

I went to work today and got a text from my pastor reminding me that it was a holiday. I told him that I was too dedicated to my job to take a day off! :D I did do some work but mostly I worked on my baby shower stuff and watched Master Chef on my iPad. :p Then I came home and hubby and I felt like getting out so we drove up to the outlet malls and I bought three new shirts (*see pic below) My eating was pretty good today but I did eat dinner later than planned and now I feel stuffed. I plan to fast tomorrow for at least 21 hours. I can do it!! ;)

I really like seeing the pics from everyone! Keep it up, people!! <3

Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?

These are the three new shirts that I bought today. I bought them because I liked them and the plaid one was on sale for $10!! And this girl doesn't pass up a good, cheap plaid shirt. :p I didn't really need any new shirts but hubby was buying soooooo! B) He even let me pick him out a new shirt!!

egtl6mt54qsa.jpg

Take advantage of someone else is buying! 😉
  • Kres567
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Username: Jactop
    Previous Weight: 206
    Today's Weight: 208

I feel like we are having the same month *sigh*
  • Kres567
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Sunday check-in
    Calories and carbs; under
    Water; Over
    Exercise; 45 mins spin, 1 mile run outside, a few other bits and some weights
    Tomorrow; Cardio

My current book for Sunday's challenge :)

46g9by0uhh5x.png

I have a feeling you “few other bits” is like two hours of something crazy!
This discussion has been closed.