Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    davors19 wrote: »
    Username: davors19
    Weigh in week:Week 4
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Weight: 276
    Todays Weight: 276

We had last week’s weigh in at 275...sorry if that was an error.

correction I gain little:
    Weigh in week:Week 3
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Weight: 275
    Todays Weight: 276

• 47Angie
    47Angie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    P.W. 292
    C.W. 290
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    @Kres567 and @broncobuddee Sorry if I stepped on toes, but I updated all the weights to this point in the spreadsheet so I can get a bit of a head start to the tallies for the week! I have a bit of a crazy morning tomorrow so I'm doing what I can tonight. Your team is doing great! Only waiting for @dee_toronto

have a great weekend :smiley: liselyn
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    missyms740 wrote: »
    Username: Missyms740
    Weigh in week:Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 285
    Todays Weight: 283

Way to go
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @Kres567 and @broncobuddee Sorry if I stepped on toes, but I updated all the weights to this point in the spreadsheet so I can get a bit of a head start to the tallies for the week! I have a bit of a crazy morning tomorrow so I'm doing what I can tonight. Your team is doing great! Only waiting for @dee_toronto

have a great weekend :smiley: liselyn

Thanks so much for your help! I was out all day so appreciate your help! 😊
  • Kres567
    Options
    Such a better day today!

Goals for today:
    1. Work out in the morning. I’ve picked a boot camp workout that looks good ✅
    2. Start making my meals for the week✅
    3. Drink 100oz water✅
    4. Stick to my food plan for the day✅

Goals for tomorrow
    1. Workout in the morning
    2. Finish cooking and planning meals
    3. Drink 100oz of water
    4. Stick to food plan
  • Kres567
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    digger61 wrote: »
    Friday check in
    calories: under
    Water: 100oz
    Exercise: walking. cleaned garage and 120 mins aqua size
    steps 10542
    Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Walking over12000 steps
    2. Get green house cleaned and planeted
    3. Yard work

this is for Saturday

Great day!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Saturday weigh ins were all losses! Weigh to go!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    g1tcir1i7a1u.jpg

7 photos...
    7 days...

This is Team Weight No More's weekly challenge brought to you by @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5. This is a team building exercise that will help you bond with you team mates. Please share bits of your personal life with your team. In doing so, you will help build a strong network of accountability partners. It is hard to be accountable with people you don't know. Let's start changing that by participating with this challenge. You will post the pictures in your own team thread. Have Fun!!

Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you.
    Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?
    Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?
    Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?
    Thursday - Picture of Exploring the outdoors. Where are you at? What did you find?
    Friday - Picture of something extraordinary. What is it? Why is it extra special?
    Saturday - Picture of just a smile. Who's smile is it? What is beautiful about it?
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    q1ce8s5gcjj8.png

As a whole we lost 32.3 LBS or 0.13% !!

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % TRIMSTONES 0.23%
    INDIVIDUAL % kirsten11872 5.13%
    TEAM LBS LOST TRIMSTONES 8.9
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST kirsten11872 8.80

TEAM % LOST
    PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE

1st TRIMSTONES 0.23%
    2nd SHRINKING ASSETS 0.18%
    3rd WAIST AWAYS 0.16%

TEAM LBS LOST
    PLACE TEAM LBS LOST

1st TRIMSTONES 8.9
    2nd SHRINKING ASSETS 6.6
    2ND WAIST AWAYS 6.6
    3RD WEIGHT NO MORE 6.0

INDIVIDUAL % LOST
    PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE

1st kirsten11872 5.13%
    2nd SaraMakingChanges 3.54%
    3rd DananaNanas 2.97%

IINDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST

1st kirsten11872 8.8
    2nd SaraMakingChanges 7.0
    3rd DreaRN15 6.4

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    hkfleming
    DreaRN15
    HOLMESSP603
    reflectionofme
    GETFITGAL123
    NAVYDADDJTC
    luciicul
    mari_moulin
    ShowKitten
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    TAKE A PEAK YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED
    WEEK 4 THE MODERATORS ARE AT IT AGAIN AND THIS WEEK I AM GOING TO CHANGE THINGS AROUND. I HAVE FOUND A SERIES OF INFORMATIONAL SUGGESTIONS ON FOOD AND FITNESS WHICH JUST MIGHT SURPRISE YOU !! THESE ARTICLE IN THIS SERIES HAS BEEN REVIEWED BY Kathleen M. Zelman, MPH, RD, LD

HOW TO CUT CALORIES FROM YOUR DAY

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10746104/take-a-peak-you-might-be-surprised/p1?new=1
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise walk and gardening
    Water:112 oz
    steps; 14597
    no goals today
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,592 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Food: slightly under, all good choices, all tracked
    Water: on target
    Exercise: Martial arts practice at home, martial arts class

Goals for today (Sunday)
    Food and water on plan, all good choices, measured and logged
    Martial arts practice at home
    Outdoor walk
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited May 2019
    Options
    g1tcir1i7a1u.jpg

7 photos...
    7 days...

This is Team Weight No More's weekly challenge brought to you by @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5. This is a team building exercise that will help you bond with you team mates. Please share bits of your personal life with your team. In doing so, you will help build a strong network of accountability partners. It is hard to be accountable with people you don't know. Let's start changing that by participating with this challenge. You will post the pictures in your own team thread. Have Fun!!

Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you.
    Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?
    Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?
    Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?
    Thursday - Picture of Exploring the outdoors. Where are you at? What did you find?
    Friday - Picture of something extraordinary. What is it? Why is it extra special?
    Saturday - Picture of just a smile. Who's smile is it? What is beautiful about it?

Something you're reading

I am reading a book about budgeting and money management called The Latte Factor, because I want to be better at managing money. I am not in disastrous shape, but want to see how I could improve. The Latte Factor is being a super easy read, and giving me things to think about.

237ks9lwlecs.jpg

• sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 3
    Previous: 150.4
    Current: 151.4

But it’s OK because I bought my first EVER pair of Size 6 pants today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot!

That makes everything okay! I haven’t been a side 6 since high school probably. So awesome Tami!

I second the awesomeness there! I haven’t been a size six since I was a little girl. I don’t even know if my body would get down to a six but I’m anxious to find out! Thanks for sharing, I’m inspired.

And Jen....those Oreos were my demise a few weeks ago except I crumbled them on top of a bowl of chocolate ice cream, and not just once. 😬
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Well....life has taken a crap in my cornflakes again which is why I have been MIA. I thought I was ready to come back and focus on me but it is still a work in progress. I will still be weighing in for June and despite my challenges the last several months I am pretty much maintaining my loss so I am happy about that.

So the bottom line is that I can commit to my weekly weigh ins so I will be sure to do that at the bare minimum and I will do daily check ins when I can. Will this week be our first weigh in for June then? I would like to go back to Thursday weigh ins please. That worked best for me.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Hey @sunshineplace - I am SO sorry to hear life is being challenging. It's really great that you are maintaining your weight in the midst of the challenges. I hope things calm down for you soon. 🕊️🕊️🕊️
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check-in
    Calories: Under
    Water: Over
    Exercise: 40 minutes on the treadmill doing a cardio program

Yesterday, I decided to switch up my fasting hours since my weight hasn't been budging and I think it might be that I eat too late and then I just sit for the rest of the evening. My goal is to eat my last meal by 3 or 4 pm. I was a little late today because I got distracted by planning a baby shower that I'm having next week. :)

This picture of what I've been reading is from Pinterest. I have been on finalizing what I want to make and do for a baby shower that I'm having next week for a very sweet friend of mine. I was supposed to have it a month ago but she started having labor pains and we had to cancel. So the guest of honor will be sharing the spotlight next week with her precious daughter. <3 I love throwing parties and I'm excited that 17 amazing women will be coming to my house to show this little mama all our love :)

fzy8vt2pdmjt.jpg
This discussion has been closed.