MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Monday check in

Calories: under
    Exercise: 45 minute walk at lunch and 30 minute treadmill workout after supper. Over 12K steps
    Water: okay but not great

Had a great day today. Kept to my meal plan.

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Workout in the morning
    2. Potentially another walk at lunch
    3. Drink more water during the day
    4. Meal plan tonight for tomorrow
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Monday check in

Exercise: 45 minute walk at lunch and 30 minute treadmill workout after supper. Over 12K steps
    Water: okay but not great

Had a great day today. Kept to my meal plan.

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Workout in the morning
    2. Potentially another walk at lunch
    3. Drink more water during the day
    4. Meal plan tonight for tomorrow

great day
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES
    I HAVE JUST TO YOUR SUPPORT TEAM FOR NEXT MONTH CHALLENGE THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGER
    @MIZ_PPYN
    @LEMNAKIMBERLY
    @MARNISW

PLEASE WELCOME THEM TO YOUR TEAM SHOW THEM THE ROPES OF HOW YOU DO THINGS HERE
    THANKS GREG

I APOLOGIZE I MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE WRONG TEAM THREAD ...JUST NOW REALIZED IT ....WAS IN A HURRY THIS AM TO GET TO THE MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR MY FALLEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ARMS... I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MISTAKE
    GREG
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check in
    Food: slightly under, all good choices, all tracked
    Water: over
    Exercise: Brisk outdoor walk (47 min)
    Other: Made big progress on nonprofit project; spent longer than planned (6.5 hours) and so did less working out than I hoped.

Goals for Tuesday
    Food and water on plan, all good choices, measured and logged
    Martial arts practice at home
    Outdoor walk
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We knocked out painting the railing of our deck so I didn't wear my Fitbit all that much but our deck looks wonderful.

Steps
    5/24 - 11017
    5/25 - 3763
    5/26 - 5378
    5/27 - 20528
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    d8ojzewfn2hb.jpg
    I've bought this for my little girl. I want her to be a guitarist as she want to be. I hope this helps her along the way.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @Kres567, I'm not weighing in today because I want to go to a new WW meeting tomorrow to see if I want to switch days. Is it ok if I just report in tomorrow instead of today? If I decide to permanently switch I will let you know. :)
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    Tuesday's tool pic.
    I do not have much skill. My mom started me cooking at the age of 3. This can be my canvas sometimes.
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    Lol. I forgot to add the caption with the picture.
    wiah71y4uyta25.jpg
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    I just read an excellent article, and am sharing it here in case it helps someone else!

The 3 absolute worst health and fitness goals you must avoid. Plus a clear recipe for turning ‘bad' fitness goals into ‘good' ones.

I got the information elsewhere, but this presents it really well and clearly. Doing both Step 1 (Turn “outcome goals” into “behavior goals") and Step 2 (Turn “avoid goals” into “approach goals”) has been key for me.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    g1tcir1i7a1u.jpg

7 photos...
    7 days...

This is Team Weight No More's weekly challenge brought to you by @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5. This is a team building exercise that will help you bond with you team mates. Please share bits of your personal life with your team. In doing so, you will help build a strong network of accountability partners. It is hard to be accountable with people you don't know. Let's start changing that by participating with this challenge. You will post the pictures in your own team thread. Have Fun!!

Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you.
    Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?
    Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?
    Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?
    Thursday - Picture of Exploring the outdoors. Where are you at? What did you find?
    Friday - Picture of something extraordinary. What is it? Why is it extra special?
    Saturday - Picture of just a smile. Who's smile is it? What is beautiful about it?

Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?
    This is a couple of things I bought while shopping. I love trying new recipes, and both of these are so that I can try cooking something new. The masa harina is so I can take a shot at making fresh corn tortillas. The millet is for making Crispy Millet and Peanut Butter Buckeyes.
    brbedq1pmdjg.jpg

Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?
    My favorite kitchen tool is my digital scale. I use it many times a day!
    Since that is such an obvious thing for someone on MFP, I am also including my little coffee filter holder, which I also use every day, being a coffee lover (though not in the same league as @19shmoo69 !
    8riywa5gpeth.jpg
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    OK TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES I GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME I PROMISE
    PLEASE WELCOME TO YOUR TEAM
    @KDV12
    @SCOTTYTHEDON
    @BARBONICA
    @BUNIPHUPHU

PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY UNDERSTAND HOW THIS TEAM OPERATES
    THANKS GREG
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: aqua size, yard work
  • saresimsr36
    saresimsr36 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I dont post regularly. I'm always on the go and often forget. I'll try to be more diligent.
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    g1tcir1i7a1u.jpg

7 photos...
    7 days...

This is Team Weight No More's weekly challenge brought to you by @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5. This is a team building exercise that will help you bond with you team mates. Please share bits of your personal life with your team. In doing so, you will help build a strong network of accountability partners. It is hard to be accountable with people you don't know. Let's start changing that by participating with this challenge. You will post the pictures in your own team thread. Have Fun!!

Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you.
    Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?
    Thursday - Picture of Exploring the outdoors. Where are you at? What did you find?
    Friday - Picture of something extraordinary. What is it? Why is it extra special?
    Saturday - Picture of just a smile. Who's smile is it? What is beautiful about it?

This is a couple of things I bought while shopping. I love trying new recipes, and both of these are so that I can try cooking something new. The masa harina is so I can take a shot at making fresh corn tortillas. The millet is for making Crispy Millet and Peanut Butter Buckeyes.
    brbedq1pmdjg.jpg

My favorite kitchen tool is my digital scale. I use it many times a day!
    Since that is such an obvious thing for someone on MFP, I am also including my little coffee filter holder, which I also use every day, being a coffee lover (though not in the same league as @19shmoo69 !
    8riywa5gpeth.jpg

If it helps, you have a better digital scale. 😉
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES
    I HAVE ADDED ANOTHER TO YOUR TEAM
    @Dontlookback2018
    PLEASE WELCOME HER TO YOUR TEAM
    THANKS GREG
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Sunday check-in
    Calories and carbs; under
    Water; Over
    Exercise; 45 mins spin, 1 mile run outside, a few other bits and some weights
    Tomorrow; Cardio

My current book for Sunday's challenge :)

46g9by0uhh5x.png

I have a feeling you “few other bits” is like two hours of something crazy!

No comment :D
  • tess5036
    Options
    TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES
    I HAVE ADDED ANOTHER TO YOUR TEAM
    @Dontlookback2018
    PLEASE WELCOME HER TO YOUR TEAM
    THANKS GREG

Welcome to our merry band, pull up a chair, make yourself at home :)
  • tess5036
    Options
    Tuesday check-in
    Calories; no idea, but carbs are under
    Water; over (have started putting extra electrolytes in it, and its helping)
    Exercise; 1 hour 35 mins spin, treadmill, weights
    Tomorrow; cardio and weights

picture of something I bought. I bought these about a week ago, and will reward myself wearing them once I hit my target time for a 10k (first official one in 10 days). NO, that is not me wearing them :D
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and will be joining in the fun for the June challenge.
This discussion has been closed.