Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no
    Exercise... no

Sunday walked tracked but over
    Monday walked tracked but over
    Tuesday  walked tracked but over
    Wednesday no exercise (unless you count miles driven!) tracked but over

Had to edit because I had the date wrong.. not the first time this week that's happened. I just want to jump to Sunday.. yeah that shows time to sit down on my calendar. 😛
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    June 26
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Currently at hr 27 of a 36 hr fast. Feeling great
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Yes Day
    Date: Mon, June 24th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes; as follows:
    Daily Goal: 1347
    Food Eaten: -1435
    Exercise Cals: +187
    Cals Remaining: +99
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Pass Day
    Date: Tues, June 25th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, an hour on the track around the lake by my house with a buddy
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Food Eaten: -1987
    Exercise Cals: +601
    Cals in the Red: -39:
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Yes Day
    Date: Wed, June 26th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, an hour again
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes; as follows:
    Food Eaten: -1514
    Exercise Cals: +966
    Cals Remaining: +799
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    6/25 & 6/26

Yes x3!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, 6/26/19

Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Yippee for A/C being back on and actually being comfortable enough to cook a real dinner last night. Week is going well - hope to keep it going.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Week: Week 4
    Today: Thursday, June 27
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 214.2lbs
    Current week's weight: 215.4  lbs

Month:
    Start- 216, 1- 217, 2- 215, 3- 214.2, 4- 215.4

Not as bad as I thought it would be and with the scale issues from the week before not sure if that week prior loss was really that big. Still down for the month so I am going to go with that small victory.
    Ps.. changed scale battery and now it seems to be consistant again.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Last unofficial weigh in before jumping back in properly in July 💃🏼 215.4 this week so down another lb and I’m happy with that.
    Tomorrow the gym I joined opens finally and I can’t wait to get in and exercise.
    We break up for summer here tomorrow as well so I’m setting myself the challenge of losing 15lbs across the 7 weeks. Definitely ambitious but I’m motivated to start back at school at 200!
    Hope everyone’s week is going well!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know if the fitbit/MFP integration has been fixed? Mine are still not syncing with each other, and it's pretty frustrating. Is there something that I need to do on my end to fix it?

You need to disconnect Fitbit from MFP, and reconnect it. They originally told us not to do that, but they told us to do that now. I should have thought to tell you all about that when I saw their article. You may have to do it on the website instead of the app. I cant quite remember!

ETA: Their link on the problem with Fitbit syncing : https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2976520-fitbit-sync-issues

You are a rockstar, thank you so much!!! I have it working now.
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in

Last week 126.8
    Today 126.8

No change. I'm OK with that. While I haven't been tracking I've tried to get in my exercise. On my bicycle rides on Tuesday and Wednesday I was very tired and had to take a break. (30 km/18 miles) so I ate (lots) more than I normally would have yesterday. It is strange since I rode twice that distance on Sunday with no issues.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, 6/26 mini challenge
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Steps: 12,614
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    Team, I am struggling big time. Usually when I am stressed I just lose the urge to get in workouts but I am still good with my diet.
    But the train has gone completely off the track. Diet has been a bust. I haven’t even stayed on my intermittent fasting schedule.
    I guess my 14 week streak of not gaining weight is going to come to its end.

I really came here to opt out of this challenge for a bit ... but maybe cause I bothered to even type this out means I have some fight left in me?

Don't you dare give up! If you give up that means I can give up because we are both in the same situation. We need you here! I need you here! YOU need you here! Keep going. One minute, one decision at a time. Keep going.

Take a good reflection of why you joined the challenge. REALLY why you joined the challenge. Why you want to lose weight. Why you want to be healthier. And use that as motivation to stay with us.

I will not give up. See how that pact and this group keep me in check. Thanks to those that took time to respond.
    I knew that writing out my message was some form of therapy just to get some things out there in the open. I won’t go into my personal issues or what things have happened recently. But it is good to come on here and read the positivity.

I have been back to tracking my food, eating healthy and intermittent fasting again. Still have not been back to the gym but I am glad I made some progress - small steps right now. It will probably be my first bad weigh-in since February, but I have to realize that my stretch of losses or breaking even was longer than even I expected

I am glad you have decided not to leave us and you can vent to us anytime! Even though you haven't been back to the gym, don't stress it! You are logging and tracking, and that is a big step in the right direction! Just keep in mind that a detour from your path may put you back a little, but you are further from where you started! Best of luck on the Weigh-In!!! We're rooting for you! :smile:
  • swauters
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Team, I am struggling big time. Usually when I am stressed I just lose the urge to get in workouts but I am still good with my diet.
    But the train has gone completely off the track. Diet has been a bust. I haven’t even stayed on my intermittent fasting schedule.
    I guess my 14 week streak of not gaining weight is going to come to its end.

I really came here to opt out of this challenge for a bit ... but maybe cause I bothered to even type this out means I have some fight left in me?

Don't you dare give up! If you give up that means I can give up because we are both in the same situation. We need you here! I need you here! YOU need you here! Keep going. One minute, one decision at a time. Keep going.

Take a good reflection of why you joined the challenge. REALLY why you joined the challenge. Why you want to lose weight. Why you want to be healthier. And use that as motivation to stay with us.

I will not give up. See how that pact and this group keep me in check. Thanks to those that took time to respond.
    I knew that writing out my message was some form of therapy just to get some things out there in the open. I won’t go into my personal issues or what things have happened recently. But it is good to come on here and read the positivity.

I have been back to tracking my food, eating healthy and intermittent fasting again. Still have not been back to the gym but I am glad I made some progress - small steps right now. It will probably be my first bad weigh-in since February, but I have to realize that my stretch of losses or breaking even was longer than even I expected

I am so glad to see you are still here and I am just as sorry to hear that you are going through some personal issues. Please let us know if we can help, even just to listen.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ and @cmhubbard92 yes to staying with group n these facts! I find tracking to be the hardest. Like I enjoy exercising but to sit n log every BLT bite, link, n taste; it drives me 🍌 but it works. Yay big butts crew🌟
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am so late with my weigh in

PW: 220.3
    CW: 218.1

The stress of audits at work helps!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    6/27 😁
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes!!
    Exercise... yes 3.10 miles 53 min including c25k wk 3 d 1

Sunday walked tracked but over
    Monday walked tracked but over
    Tuesday  walked tracked but over
    Wednesday no exercise (unless you count miles driven!) tracked but over
    Thursday 3x yes!
  • swauters
    Options
    Mini challenge
    June 27
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

I modified a running plan to meet me and my needs at the moment. So today I did w9D2 of a customized 16 wk plan. Whatever. Forward progress is forward progress no matter how slow.
    Thats what I need to say about my weight loss too. Just keep moving forward.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at n lots of exercise today. I love all seasons and especially when I get vitamin d from our sun🦋🌅it’s been nice walking outside
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    6/27/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 25+ minutes walking, 25 minutes strength

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) M✔ T✔ W✔
    • Elliptical: 2 days 35min, 3 days 45+ minutes(MTWFS) M(50)✔ T(45)✔ W(50)✔ T(0)❌
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔ W✔ T✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. S✔ M✔ T✔ W❌
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M✔ T✔ W❌ T✔
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S(10,148)✔ M(17,019)✔ T(16,142)✔ W(18,965)✔ T(8,028)❌
This discussion has been closed.