cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    6/28/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 50 minutes elliptical

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) M✔ T✔ W✔ F✔
    • Elliptical: 2 days 35min, 3 days 45+ minutes(MTWFS) M(50)✔ T(45)✔ W(50)✔ T(0)❌ F(50)✔
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔ W✔ T✔ F✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. S✔ M✔ T✔ W❌ T✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M✔ T✔ W❌ T✔ F✔
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S(10,148)✔ M(17,019)✔ T(16,142)✔ W(18,965)✔ T(8,028)❌ F(15,666)✔
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 28
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes (2 mile brisk walk)
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    6/28
    Exercised: yes, Pilates
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 4
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 149.4
    Today’s weight: 145.8

I let go when I rest in silent awareness night

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of mind”

June 27
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    10 min bike ride to & from work
    20 min strength training
    2.8 mile hike
    Step: 13672
    Water: 88oz

Excited 😜 to start July
    I threw out my back today and had to leave work due to the amount of pain
    This injury is a flair up of the assault I sustained last July
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    6/28
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no
    Exercise... 30 min walk

Sunday walked tracked but over
    Monday walked tracked but over
    Tuesday  walked tracked but over
    Wednesday no exercise (unless you count miles driven!) tracked but over
    Thursday 3x yes!
    Friday walked tracked but over
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,967 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Yes Day
    Date: Fri, June 28th:
    Track/Under/Exercise: yes/yes/yes Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes; as follows:
    Daily Goal: 1210
    Food Eaten: -1869
    Exercise Cals: +689
    Cals Remaining: +30
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 195.8
    Todays Weight: 194.6

This weight was after I had a cup of coffee and an apple. I wasn't going to weigh in because thought I may have put on, because have not been tracking food, although eating healthy but more than usual, and eating later in the night. I am ok with the loss and know my change in habits will eventually come back to bite me, if can't get it back to my usual.

@jlbtnc, so glad you were able to put the brakes on!! It is a very slippery slope back to where we started, if we don't get, and keep, traction!!

Right now trying to maintain and just hang in there without giving up. It is very hard, but dealing - well at least think I am.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 4
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 149.4
    Today’s weight: 145.8

I let go when I rest in silent awareness night

“Every day and in every possible way, I trust my intuition and the powers of mind”

June 27
    60 min yoga & meditation
    10 min bike ride to & from work
    20 min strength training
    2.8 mile hike
    Step: 13672

Excited 😜 to start July
    I threw out my back today and had to leave work due to the amount of pain
    This injury is a flair up of the assault I sustained last July

@murdog3t, I am hoping your three and a half pound loss this week helps the back pain feel less painful! So sorry to hear that your back has flared up!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 195.8
    Todays Weight: 194.6

This weight was after I had a cup of coffee and an apple. I wasn't going to weigh in because thought I may have put on, because have not been tracking food, although eating healthy but more than usual, and eating later in the night. I am ok with the loss and know my change in habits will eventually come back to bite me, if can't get it back to my usual.

@jlbtnc, so glad you were able to put the brakes on!! It is a very slippery slope back to where we started, if we don't get, and keep, traction!!

Right now trying to maintain and just hang in there without giving up. It is very hard, but dealing - well at least think I am.

@jlbtnc, when life is tricky, not reaching for comfort food (and gaining weight in the process) but instead using other strategies to deal, like exercise or meditation, is the ultimate in success!! Mentally, you may still be having a hard time, but what you are physically doing is working. Just hang in there...
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I love the positivity here the past few days. For the people that are rocking it - congrats. And those struggling - everyone has a ‘not giving up’ attitude. Good things are coming in July.
    I have a wedding to attend tonight, which means food and open bar. I’m going to go to the gym now to get a good start to my day and burn some of those calories ahead of the night.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I love the positivity here the past few days. For the people that are rocking it - congrats. And those struggling - everyone has a ‘not giving up’ attitude. Good things are coming in July.
    I have a wedding to attend tonight, which means food and open bar. I’m going to go to the gym now to get a good start to my day and burn some of those calories ahead of the night.

@erikNJ, great plan, Erik!! Enjoy the wedding!!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Went to a comedy show last night with my husband. Afterwards we went for Applebees half apps and I had a couple of drinks. I am ok with going over by a few hindred calories but man is that alcohol kicking my a** this morning. Sure can tell I havent had any for a while.

• HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Went to a comedy show last night with my husband. Afterwards we went for Applebees half apps and I had a couple of drinks. I am ok with going over by a few hindred calories but man is that alcohol kicking my a** this morning. Sure can tell I havent had any for a while.

@swauters, sounds like a great date night with your hubby, and well worth going over a bit on calories! Yeah, I don't drink much either, so I would probably be in the same boat as you!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

Sounds like fun! A reward for you getting in a good groove this week
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

That's the only reason I don't want to have my wine tonight. I have a ridiculous amount of calories left to have it, but I just know that the morning will not be pleasant, because I will probably knock back the whole bottle! I am glad you and hubby had a nice night out together! My boyfriend is barbecuing for us tonight, so hopefully going to have a nice night as well!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »

A wonderful mindset to have! I am so glad you are not giving up and put the gym first so you can enjoy all the wedding goodies! Enjoy the wedding!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 28
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Step: 4013

My back is still out have a rough day
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    6/29/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 50 minutes elliptical

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) M✔ T✔ W✔ F✔ S✔
    • Elliptical: 2 days 35min, 3 days 45+ minutes(MTWFS) M(50)✔ T(45)✔ W(50)✔ T(0)❌ F(50)✔ S(50)✔
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔ W✔ T✔ F✔ S✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. S✔ M✔ T✔ W❌ T✔ F✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M✔ T✔ W❌ T✔ F✔ S❌
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S(10,148)✔ M(17,019)✔ T(16,142)✔ W(18,965)✔ T(8,028)❌ F(15,666)✔ S(17,441)✔

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
    Saturday yes
This discussion has been closed.