TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options
1363738394042»

Replies

• LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 , I really like the bullet format you use for your daily goals! What a great way to see your progress right in front of you! Congratulations on all that hard work 🎉
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    6/29
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise... 42 min bike ride

Sunday walked tracked but over
    Monday walked tracked but over
    Tuesday  walked tracked but over
    Wednesday no exercise (unless you count miles driven!) tracked but over
    Thursday 3x yes!
    Friday walked tracked but over
    Saturday bike 6.24 miles 41 min. Tracked and was way under but too tired to consume anything now..
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 29
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes (30 mins light cleaning)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Pass Day
    Date: Sat, June 29th:
    Track/Under/Exercise: yes/no/yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?No:
    Daily Goal: 1210
    Food Eaten: -2215
    Exercise Cals: +402
    Cals in the Red: -603:
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 , I really like the bullet format you use for your daily goals! What a great way to see your progress right in front of you! Congratulations on all that hard work 🎉

@LMK02020 Thank you! It makes it pretty easy to keep track throughout the week! 😊
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Friday, 6/28/19

Tracked: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Saturday, 6/29/19

Exercise: no

End of the week disaster got me again. I don’t know why it is that I can’t keep my focus all week. Going to try to set goals like Christine that are more than just the mini challenge. See if that helps me keep my focus all week long.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Friday, 6/28/19

Exercise: yes

Saturday, 6/29/19

Exercise: no

End of the week disaster got me again. I don’t know why it is that I can’t keep my focus all week. Going to try to set goals like Christine that are more than just the mini challenge. See if that helps me keep my focus all week long.

I'm so proud that you come here even when life gets in your way. If it helps you, When things get stressful for me, I try not to look at the big picture. I try to prioritize the things I have control of, and make very tiny goals that I know would be ridiculously attainable. For instance, when I began working out when I had not a stitch of muscle or willpower, I started by completing a 5 minute walk every day. Put my shoes and socks out and walked right when I woke up. So my suggestion would be to make your goals super small and when you attain them every day you would form a habit, and eventually that habit will become your new normal. The 5 minutes becomes 10 then 15. This was my personal fitness goal and now I walk 2-3 miles every day with ease.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at n lots of exercise. Goals this week: 1. Hydrate, 2. Stay within cals, 3. N tilt that treacherous scale to the 230s n not the 240s💃🏿💪🏿
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Happy last day of June! Was a scorcher but the heat is a great appetite suppressant 🤣🤣🤣

Exercised: yes 21 day fix: dirty 30, walking with the pups
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m Rita. Very excited to be on this journey with you. I live in Virginia and am a mom looking to get healthy. This challenge was the exact thing I needed for accountability. I’m hoping to lose 40 lbs by year end. Here is my report for the day.

June 30, 2019
    Logged: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes. I walked around my neighborhood twice.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Moved over to July thread.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Under calories - no; toy story, dinner and cocktails night :)
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - no

Saturday

Under calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - food shop, errands running and home workout

Sunday
    Under calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - yes 1.5hrs gym. 30 mins steam room and hours deep cleaning and sorting at home

Monday
    Under calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga and 20 mins home workout

Tuesday
    Under calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - no, late working :(

Wednesday

Under calories - no, curry club!
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - no, another late office leave :(

Thursday
    Under calories - no, I cant stop eating atm!!!
    tracking - yes
    Exercise - nope, sat and ate instead

PW 173.5
    CW 173.5

I have lost 125lbs gone from a UK 22/24 (US 26/28) to a UK 12/14 (US 8/10) and a BMI of 47.2 to 24.1. I am not sure if I should remain in this group as although I still feel I want another stone I'm not sure where my body will end up weight wise as I also want to build more muscle mass. I'm also 5'11 so its so hard to tell as I am not 'average[' hahaha

I don't want to be idle and let the team down

Hi Tracie,

We’re in really similar positions. I’m 120ish down and aiming for another 14 or so. Happy to support you in this last leg or to help with the transition to maintainence.

thanks hun!

I just don't want to not, not add to team results if that makes sense
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    2x yes

Sunday no
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Good morning team. I am here. We got our son home Tuesday night. I did use his homecoming as an excuse not to log in, and when I came back on here this morning, I intended to give my five weeks notice. But then I read through the posts, and saw that some of you that are struggling thought about leaving, too, but decided against it. I have decided against it, as well. Being on MFP and team TBBT is not the problem, but a potential solution, so how is leaving going to help? I need to apologize to all of you for my absence and lack of leadership and cheerleading, but especially to the new members for June. You were promised something that I didn't deliver, and your initial experience with, and your opinion of, this group, I am sure, has been tainted.

Thank you to all of the Big Butts that stepped forward to be good team mates and cheerleaders in my absence.....you know who you are. (I am not going to name individuals, in case I leave someone out inadvertently).

Personally, I need to take this one hour at a time, and make 60 conscious decisions in every one of those hours.

Last time I actually weighed myself: 181 pounds
    Today: 187.2 pounds

I WILL NOT cross over into the 90's!!

@HASWLRS I’m late in seeing this but just wanted to say how much I appreciate all you do! The team really wouldn’t be the same without you so I’m really glad you’re staying!
    I’m glad you’re son got home safely and hope you all enjoyed some family time together xx

This discussion has been closed.