6/27
    Exercise: 21 day fix lower fix
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Under calories - no; toy story, dinner and cocktails night :)
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - no

Saturday

Under calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - food shop, errands running and home workout

Sunday
    Under calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - yes 1.5hrs gym. 30 mins steam room and hours deep cleaning and sorting at home

Monday
    Under calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - yes; 1hr yoga and 20 mins home workout

Tuesday
    Under calories - yes
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - no, late working :(

Wednesday

Under calories - no, curry club!
    Tracking - yes
    Exercise - no, another late office leave :(

Thursday
    Under calories - no, I cant stop eating atm!!!
    tracking - yes
    Exercise - nope, sat and ate instead

PW 173.5
    CW 173.5

I have lost 125lbs gone from a UK 22/24 (US 26/28) to a UK 12/14 (US 8/10) and a BMI of 47.2 to 24.1. I am not sure if I should remain in this group as although I still feel I want another stone I'm not sure where my body will end up weight wise as I also want to build more muscle mass. I'm also 5'11 so its so hard to tell as I am not 'average[' hahaha

I don't want to be idle and let the team down
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Thursday, 6/27/19

Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Ice cream and cookies at work - didn’t resist when I should have.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options

I have lost 125lbs gone from a UK 22/24 (US 26/28) to a UK 12/14 (US 8/10) and a BMI of 47.2 to 24.1. I am not sure if I should remain in this group as although I still feel I want another stone I'm not sure where my body will end up weight wise as I also want to build more muscle mass. I'm also 5'11 so its so hard to tell as I am not 'average[' hahaha

We are here for support, not just weight loss. Sure dropping weight helps with the challenge, but I think the support of the team to keep focused on our goals is just as important.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »

We are here for support, not just weight loss. Sure dropping weight helps with the challenge, but I think the support of the team to keep focused on our goals is just as important.

Ahh thanks and I agree I often read comments and 'like' them

I just don't want to let the team down figures wise I think
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 195.8
    Todays Weight: 194.6

This weight was after I had a cup of coffee and an apple. I wasn't going to weigh in because thought I may have put on, because have not been tracking food, although eating healthy but more than usual, and eating later in the night. I am ok with the loss and know my change in habits will eventually come back to bite me, if can't get it back to my usual.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Weigh In
    Last: 242.6
    This: 243.7

Around a pound up after a chaotic weekend, i’ll take this. I was 243.9 on May 30. Then I lost a pound and maintained the entire month until this. I’m going to just pretend that June didn’t happen, haha.

Also, I did ride the positive energy and got myself to the gym last night. Moving forward.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Good morning team. I am here. We got our son home Tuesday night. I did use his homecoming as an excuse not to log in, and when I came back on here this morning, I intended to give my five weeks notice. But then I read through the posts, and saw that some of you that are struggling thought about leaving, too, but decided against it. I have decided against it, as well. Being on MFP and team TBBT is not the problem, but a potential solution, so how is leaving going to help? I need to apologize to all of you for my absence and lack of leadership and cheerleading, but especially to the new members for June. You were promised something that I didn't deliver, and your initial experience with, and your opinion of, this group, I am sure, has been tainted.

Thank you to all of the Big Butts that stepped forward to be good team mates and cheerleaders in my absence.....you know who you are. (I am not going to name individuals, in case I leave someone out inadvertently).

Personally, I need to take this one hour at a time, and make 60 conscious decisions in every one of those hours.

Last time I actually weighed myself: 181 pounds
    Today: 187.2 pounds

I WILL NOT cross over into the 90's!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weigh-ins from:

Monday: @lozenger1984

Wednesday: @24blfn

Thursday: @enyagoboom
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    The July thread is up and running for those of us that are continuing on. Please pop over at your earliest convenience to introduce yourselves to the new team mates.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 4

PW 138
    CW 135
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Good morning team. I am here. We got our son home Tuesday night. I did use his homecoming as an excuse not to log in, and when I came back on here this morning, I intended to give my five weeks notice. But then I read through the posts, and saw that some of you that are struggling thought about leaving, too, but decided against it. I have decided against it, as well. Being on MFP and team TBBT is not the problem, but a potential solution, so how is leaving going to help? I need to apologize to all of you for my absence and lack of leadership and cheerleading, but especially to the new members for June. You were promised something that I didn't deliver, and your initial experience with, and your opinion of, this group, I am sure, has been tainted.

Thank you to all of the Big Butts that stepped forward to be good team mates and cheerleaders in my absence.....you know who you are. (I am not going to name individuals, in case I leave someone out inadvertently).

Personally, I need to take this one hour at a time, and make 60 conscious decisions in every one of those hours.

Those 6.2 pounds will come off as soon as you can refocus yourself! Life gets in the way sometimes, but we all understand that! Remain positive, and keep pushing forward! I like you 60 conscious decisions comment!!! Very positive thinking! I am glad you have decided to stay with the rest of us!
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5/31/19: 232.2
    6/7/19: 229.2
    6/14/19: 230.2
    6/21/19: 230.0

6/28/19: 225.4

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Pass Day
    Date: Thurs, June 27th:
    Track/Under/Exercise: yes/no/yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?No:
    Daily Goal: 1210
    Food Eaten: -1531
    Exercise Cals: +151
    Cals in the Red: -170:

Today's Weigh-in
    Week 4
    Today: Friday, June 28th
    Previous week's weight: 161.1lbs
    Current week's weight: 155.6lbs
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-in
    Last week: 120.6
    Today: 122.4

Thursday, 6/27 mini challenge
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 4.5 mile run
    Steps: 21,052

I was expecting a gain this week, because when I weighed in last week it was at the height of my mastitis and I had barely eaten for a few days. June has been a very frustrating month for me. I have been battling this sickness on and off all month, and have been on and off antibiotics for 5 weeks. I'm still on the mend. I had to take last week off of running because I was so sick I could barely move, and I am still feeling weak on my runs this week, which is frustrating. I'm ready to feel strong again. Thanks for letting me vent, guys, I have about 10 pounds until my pre-pregnancy weight, but July will probably be my last month in this group because I feel like I'm weighing everybody down (punny :D ) because I'm losing so slowly. I love this group, you guys are great. Here's to a good July!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

I am so glad you are staying with us! It is very easy to throw in the towel- we have all wanted to do that at points.
    Take it one decision at a time. Think about why you are here, why you joined TBBT, and why you took on being our leader.
    What if you flipped your thinking and instead of using your son coming home as an excuse, use it as your motivation to be your best self?
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ Great job regrouping and getting back on track. I love that you ended by saying "moving forward". That is my mantra right now.... keep moving forward
This discussion has been closed.