Under - No :( , 11 calories over
    Exercise - Yes, treadmill 35 mins

Sunday - No
    Monday - Yes
    Tuesday - Yes
    Wednesday - No
  • ZuWainah
    ZuWainah Posts: 13 Member
    Wow I’ve been having problems with logging onto here all daY..
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Mini Challenge
    Thursday 6.6.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no - I needed an unplanned snack before dinner because I started to feel dizzy. Dinner was still a couple of hours away.
    Exercise: 20 minute yoga

Sunday: yes
    Monday: yes
    Tuesday: yes
    Wednesday: yes
    Thursday: no

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Tracked under n steps, steps, steps🤪
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    6/5 & 6/6

Exercised: yes decelerator, mmx
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Mini challenge
    June 6
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    3 9minute walks
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 2,080 Member
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    June 6
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    3 9minute walks

Great job with your exercise today! As "What about Bob" would say: Baby steps to the door, baby steps to the street, baby steps across the street....😊 Now that you're done for the day you can say you completed almost 30 minutes of exercise and your body doesn't care how you fed it that energy, it just says thank you for giving me strength!
  • swauters
    @Krysless2 thanks. I have been run training, but injured my hamstring tendon on Tuesday. I was told the best thing was rest until it felt better which was counter intuitive because I wanted to stretch it out. That meant short walks today. I did get almost 15,000 steps in though.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    June 6
    Weigh in day-Thursday
    Previous - 184
    Current - 184
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    June 6
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 2 mile walk YouTube workout w/Jessica Smithtv
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    WTG @Tracie_Lord on 4.5lbs loss!
  • ZuWainah
    ZuWainah Posts: 13 Member
    Week 1
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW 217.8
    CW 219.6

• pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    PW 180.25
    CW 175.75

4.5lbs loss

So happy!! Original 'out of this world' target I set in Oct 2017 when I was 298.5 was 180 and now I am below that!!!

New target 165 (or whatever my body tells me)

Congratulations! It has to be so exciting to be at the point where you are finding out what a comfortable final weight will be for you. Nice job.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Thursday, June 6
    Tracking - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - Yes, walking the dog - 20 mins

Sunday - No
    Monday - Yes
    Tuesday - Yes
    Wednesday - No
    Thursday - Yes
  • swauters
    PW 180.25
    CW 175.75

4.5lbs loss

So happy!! Original 'out of this world' target I set in Oct 2017 when I was 298.5 was 180 and now I am below that!!!

Wow. What a great loss this week and in total. Very inspiring!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,408 Member
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
  • swauters
    Week 1

PW 136.8
    CW 134.8

This is fabulous! Great job!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,408 Member
    Thank you @swauters what a tough job but I finally made it under 135, even if it is only a .2
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Pw: 200.2
    Cw: 199.2

Not celebrating the 100's yet. It needs to be 2 weeks in a row.

@swauters, okay, if you want to wait another week, I am on board with that. Congratulations on losing another pound this week!! (The champagne is going to be really cold!!)
  • HASWLRS
    Week 1

PW 136.8
    CW 134.8

@abowersgirl, that is fantastic, Stephanie!! Did you ever turn it around this week....two pounds gone and under 135!!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    I will keep weighing in but this week is a bust for the mini-challenge. I tend to eat a lot of my calories reported with Fitbit steps and MFP hasn't synced since Monday. I am logging everything and exercising every day so yes,yes to that but I have no way of knowing if I'm under my calories. MFP is working on it but it is a huge outage and this might take even more time. If anyone else is experiencing this problem they are advising on their Help page not to follow the typical troubleshooting steps. So we just have to be patient and wait it out.

I do the same thing with fitbit/MFP. I actually started logging on both fitbit and MFP yesterday so that I could see if I was in the ballpark for my burn on fitbit. It is a bit frustrating.
  • HASWLRS
    ZuWainah wrote: »
    Week 1
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW 217.8
    CW 219.6

@ZuWainah, that's okay. We just got started, and maybe you haven't quite got your ducks in a row yet. Take this weekend to figure out what is needed and have everything in place come Monday morning. That means meal planning and prepping and scheduling exercise into your day. You know what they say....if you don't have a plan to succeed, then you should plan to fail!!
  • HASWLRS
    PW 180.25
    CW 175.75

4.5lbs loss

@Tracie_Lord, that is incredible, Tracie!! Congratulations on losing four and a half pounds this week AND surpassing your original goal weight!! What great accomplishments (especially the latter!!). There's no stopping you now!!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Thursday, June 6th Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Steps: 12,115

Friday Weigh in: 123.5

This weekend will be interesting, my brother is having a short-notice wedding on the 18th, and my sister and I are throwing them an engagement party/shower tomorrow. I'm not going to go crazy, but I am planning on eating reasonable amounts of delicious food. We will see how it effects weight next week, but I also start my half-marathon training on Monday, so exercise will be mandatory, not "if I can fit it in". Next week and the following Monday are my last week of school, so I am very much looking forward to summer vacation!
  • HASWLRS
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 194
    Todays Weight: 191.8

@jlbtnc, I am assuming this means you have your head back in the game, because that is a great loss!!! Over two pounds, and the 80's are right around the corner!! Well done, Jennifer!!
This discussion has been closed.