6/2/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes

6/3/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, tons of walking

Feeling a lot better, but taking a few days off from the gym still. I want to make sure I am 100% when I get back into my routine.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    May June 2
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Step: 7183
    Water: 88oz
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hey hey O-H.....
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Hello everyone I’m Drea from Ohio! This is my 3rd month in the challenge and I’m down 25 lbs! VEGAN 🙌🏾🙌🏾😊 lets go tbbt!!❤️

I'm in Ohio too!

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    6/3
    Exercised: P90X3 total synergistics
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Monday 6.3.19
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 minute yoga

Sunday: yes
    Monday: yes
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS and @ZuWainah

I used to get shin splints every time I ran, sometimes even just when I walked. With compression sleeves my legs have been SO much better. I definitely still need to stretch after a warm up, after a workout, and throughout the day if my calves feel tight, but I have had NO shin splints since starting to wear the compression sleeves.

P.s. I got mine from Amazon for fairly cheap and they come in some cute colors and patterns. Ha. This is not a paid endorsement. :smiley:
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    June 3
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over by 236)
    Exercise- no ( leisurely walked for 15 mins on break not 20 mins as required at least I did attempt)

@ HASWLRS I’m back in the game all the way despite what the scales says.

@Nicoletime4me, this "new month" enthusiasm must be contagious!! Glad you are back in the game!! Good job on choosing to move during your break!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    6/3
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise... yes 30 min stationary bike and 46 min weights.. leg day.

Sunday yes
    Monday yes

2nd day of the journey and back at the gym.

@sandkp, a strong start!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »

Also, @haswlrs, can I change my weigh in day to Fridays?

@susanpiper57, your weigh-in day for the June Challenge is now Friday!

Can I have my weigh-in day switched to Fridays?

@Krysless2, you are now a Friday weigh-in person!! I think we're up to 13 on Fridays now!!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Monday, June 3
    Tracking - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - Yes, treadmill 35 mins

Sunday - No
    Monday - Yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    6/4/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 216.2
    Current weigh-in: 215.9
    Loss: -0.3lb

My weight was lower after my last weigh in, but I went back to work yesterday, so I think some retention was expected for today's Weigh-In. Happy to still show a loss from last Tuesday, though!

@cmhubbard92, it may be a small loss, but it looks so much bigger now that the second number is a five!!

My mistake posting my weigh-in in the other thread! I had a notification for it, and thought I was in June's! I'm going to remove the bookmark for it, so I don't keep getting notifications for it!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    @susanpiper posted this on Sunday.

Weigh in 125.4. Sorry guys, antibiotics are messing with me. See you in June!

Megan, did you forget that your weigh-in day is now Friday? Did you want to weigh-in on Friday this week, or shall I use this one?

@haswlrs I thought I had to do one last Sunday one, yes, I will weigh in on Friday. Thanks! Although possibly TMI, but the antibiotics did not seem to help my mastitis, so I'm calling the doctor today to see if there is something else that will work. I'm about to throw in the towel on breastfeeding if this doesn't get better soon!
  • susanpiper57
    Options
    Hey hey O-H.....
    Hello everyone I’m Drea from Ohio! This is my 3rd month in the challenge and I’m down 25 lbs! VEGAN 🙌🏾🙌🏾😊 lets go tbbt!!❤️

I'm in Ohio too!

I-O!
  • susanpiper57
    Options
    Also, I start training for my half-marathon next week :# I haven't done a race since right before I got pregnant with my now 10 month old. That was my first half, and I had a time of 2:04, so I'm really hoping to go sub-2 with this one.
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    so confused, i know i had posted things...

Weekly Challenge
    Day: Sunday
    Tracking: Nope
    Calories: Not likely, nope.
    Exercise: Yes! 5k. Woot.

Day: Monday
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - an hour plus of walking with brody :)

@HASWLRS definitely aiming for under 50 - i looked at the official results and it was actually 49 and change! Woot! By the end of summer I'm shooting for 13 min miles which is a bit of a stretch, but doable. Next scheduled 5k is end of September and I think it's the inflatable one :D

What kind of fun things does everyone have planned for their summer? I'm thinking about a two day kayaking trip in the Shenandoah's in August for my friend's birthday. It's ambitious but sounds like a good time.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday, June 4th Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yep
    Under Calories: Yep
    Exercise: 3 mile run
    Total Steps: 17,804

It was one of those days that I kept making up excuses to not run, or to put it off until tomorrow, and then I just sucked it up and did it and I had a great run. I felt strong, and I needed the endorphins mentally after a tough week. I have to remind myself sometimes that it might take extra motivation to get out the door, but I never regret going for a run, it always feels great upon completion.

@susanpiper57, that is so inspiring!! And it is so true...no one ever regrets a workout or a run!! Good luck with the half marathon training!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    [quote="enyagoboom;c-43801424"

What kind of fun things does everyone have planned for their summer? I'm thinking about a two day kayaking trip in the Shenandoah's in August for my friend's birthday. It's ambitious but sounds like a good time. [/quote]

@enyagoboom, My husband and I did a lot of travelling last year, so we are lying low this year. We do have four nights in Nova Scotia for a conference, and there is a lot of touring around the countryside so that will be nice. A Halifax harbour dinner cruise one night and a meal at Peggy's Cove another night are the highlights.

And you are right...your planned trip does sound both ambitious and fun!!
  • jrh_this_better_work
    jrh_this_better_work Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    6/3
    Mini Challenge
    Under: Yes, by just 16 calories :)
    Exercise: Yes, 2 miles treadmill running

Sun: no
    Mon: yes

I was quite please with myself yesterday. There was more snacking than planned but I tracked everything and when it came time for dinner, I just measured really carefully to stay under my calorie goal. The difference in the meal I would usually have had and the measured one was significant. But the measured one really did fill me up and it makes me realize the usual portion is just too much and more than I need.
This discussion has been closed.