Tracey's 62 Day OMAD Journey to Hawaii 2019

Options

Replies

• Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Wow, Tracey! Great job. And, I think I am going to try this kale shake. The online reviews I saw said that it really helps with a sense of fullness.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I really like the Kale shake, nothing but good things to say about it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK PUMPKIN!!!! 3.5 a week is SUPER solid!!!! You'll be bikini ready in NO time! Well done ma'am ;)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 3.5lbs👏👍😘 Keep up the good work👍
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    OK here I am again, I totally bombed the last two days and am back up to 169.4 pounds. I believe I got discouraged because I stuck to my low carb on Thursday and Friday but my weight still went up so I went back to eating the carbs and totally overdid it. I think my body was like we are not having this low carb thing and I just went carb crazy. I think it could have also been due to my impending TOM which came today.

I don't know, but I am tired of this. I have 44 days until I leave for Hawaii and I need to get back on track. As of today, I am nearly a pound over my starting weight 16 days ago.

hxx5oli1ir18.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Low carb or not, you're sticking to your OMAD? Could you maybeeeeeeeee drop your cals a little? TOM is always rough because it messes with your numbers, but on the bright side if that IS what it is, you'll see a nice drop on the other side ;)

We rooting you on babe! Today is a new day!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I actually have been eating more than one meal and was definitely over on my calories so I will get back on track and to around 1200 calories.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    There we go!!! I find shoving a LOT of fiber into that meal makes it much easier <3 You've got this m'love!!! :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Trace---don't get discouraged or give up ---just get the train back on the rails and hunker down and you will get there. You have been so successful and such an inspiration ---you totally can do this!!! We are all cheering you on!!! <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    We are right here cheering for ya👍📣 You can do this❤️
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    I have no plans of giving up, I am grateful for all of you guys for being so supportive. We all will get there, one day, one meal at a time.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    How's it going Trace?
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Hope you are A-OK <3
  • LadyBlanks
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I am good, still working things out to get on track. I am holding off on posting the daily weights. I plan to begin posting the weights on the 10th to count down 30 days to Hawaii. I hope to be fully back on track then. I weighed in at 164.6 this morning.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Ok babe, sounds good! Let us know if we can help, we're rooting for ya! :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    We are here... Cheering you on📣👍❤️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Cheering you on Tracey!!!!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I had a few stumbles along the way, too, Tracey -- thinking of you and hoping we both get on track to meet our vacation goals.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Stumbles is not the word here, I am feeling crash and burn. I just seem to be going from one extreme to the other. I get down to the lower end of the 160's and then within 2 days I am back at or very near the 170's. As an example, Thursday I was down to 163.2 and this morning I was back up to 169.7. I admit I haven't been sticking to OMAD as I should and it is hindering my progress but geesh.

I am so thankful for the support I have here and I will get it together and get my OMAD focus back on.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Tracey, would a little extended fast help get your body and mind back where it needs to be? I always find that helps, but if it'll make you rebound the other direction then not a good idea. Are you eating satiating enough food? If I get a lil rogue with my food (all carbs, or not enough fat or veggies) then I have a REALLY hard time sticking to a schedule. You can do itttttttttttt!!!! :)