Is anyone starting July 1st?

Options

Replies

• showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    W5D1 done....... it was super windy.... will try again this weekend and see if I can do a bit better. My coworker and I were discussing our strategy for next week and I forgot to look when I started the app for todays run and we were on the wrong day :( mild panic set in! lol but we reset and kept going! Not a fan of the wind.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, not everyday can go to plan, we only fail when we stop trying
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    W6D3, well today didnt go so well but ill keep trying this weekend.

Keep at it! No harm in repeating days, or even weeks if it works for you
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    W8D3 done - 30m running. I'm very slow, and it still feels bloody hard! Will attempt the 40m 5K on Monday - just have to see how far I can get before collapsing in the allotted time 🙂
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I decided to redo week 6 so W6D1, didn't do too bad today.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I did W7D2 on Friday. It was slower than the Wednesday run, but I'm guessing that was due to hills. It felt good and I didn't stop. Hoping to get day 3 in after work today, but the heat is back. We'll see.
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    Nice work guys
  • showjumper
    showjumper Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    W5D2 finished!! Thank goodness for my co-worker or I would have kept working through... we kept a good pace and have stayed with the same path... Is it just me or do all the runs seem to cover the same amount of ground in these middle weeks? We are gearing up for the dreaded W5D3 on Wednesday!

Happy Monday...... have a super last week of August!
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    Well done @showjumper. Running with someone else can make all the difference. It is a lot harder letting someone else down that yourself ;)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I skipped W7D3 and went right on to W8D1 this morning. I will only get 2 runs in this week and 2 next week due to travel and I want to be ready for the 5k on September 14.

Today's run was great! Managed a 12:14 pace and didn't stop at all during the 2.75 miles!
  • savannahs21
    Options
    Doing awesome everyone!
  • savannahs21
    Options
    W6D2, doing ok.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Hi all, sorry I've been MIA for awhile, life got in the way.
    But I decided to just pick up where I left off 2/3 weeks ago and did W8R1. Managed to finish it and it went ok :)
    My teenage son, who is my running partner, is really keen to improve our speed and thinks we are very slow :| . Including the warm up/cool down , we covered 4.89K. Please tell me that's average, so I can tell him we're doing ok.
    Good luck everyone, keep it up <3
  • TheMrWobbly
    Options
    @Perla4686 "That's about average". I have no idea though you can now say you were told that's about average :)
  • savannahs21
    Options
    nice profile pic! @TheMrWobbly
  • savannahs21
    Options
    W6D3, did much better today.
  • savannahs21
    Options
    W7D1, my legs are killing me! Didn't do awful as i thought i would , stopped a few times.