TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (July)

Options

Replies

• susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Not health related but i thought I’d give y’all an update - the major exam that i was prepping for was today and i passed somehow! Back to the gym and tracking!

Congratulations! What a huge stress relief for you.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sunday, July 15 mini challenge
    Logged: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise:6 mile run
    Steps: 20,139

I got in a strong 6 mile run, but still somehow barely made my calorie goal. We have Sunday dinner every week at my mom's, and I guess I just ate too much. Saturday was also a bust, and today (Monday) isn't looking great either! I better step up my game, summer fun is getting to me :)
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    7/15/19 Mini Challenge
    yes/yes/yes - food and tracking easy, but barely got the walking in as this was mom's surgery day. Thank goodness for big hospitals! {she's doing great}
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I couldn’t log in for a week
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Can anyone else not access the message board on the app since the last iphone update??? I don’t ever use this on my laptop cause I only use my laptop for work.
    I guess I’ll catch up with you all when they fix this problem

• Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 15
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 20 min brisk walk)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 14
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Step: 3185
    Water: 96oz
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    2x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/16/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 208.6
    Current weigh-in: 207.1
    Loss: -1.5

7/15 mini challenge:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, a lot of walking
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Sunday, 7/14/19

Tracked - no
    Under - no
    Exercise - no

Monday, 7/15/19

Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes

Sunday: No
    Monday: Yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    7/16/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 208.6
    Current weigh-in: 207.1
    Loss: -1.5

7/15 mini challenge:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, a lot of walking

@cmhubbard92, that is fantastic, Christine.....another very good loss, and another step closer to Onederland!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/15/19 Mini Challenge
    yes/yes/yes - food and tracking easy, but barely got the walking in as this was mom's surgery day. Thank goodness for big hospitals! {she's doing great}

@annabananamc, glad to hear that your mom's doing well! Sometimes, in a hospital, there's nothing to do BUT walk!! Glad you were able to take advantage of it!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sunday, July 15 mini challenge
    Logged: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise:6 mile run
    Steps: 20,139

I got in a strong 6 mile run, but still somehow barely made my calorie goal. We have Sunday dinner every week at my mom's, and I guess I just ate too much. Saturday was also a bust, and today (Monday) isn't looking great either! I better step up my game, summer fun is getting to me :)

@susanpiper57, are you saying you can't outrun a bad diet? lol!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Not health related but i thought I’d give y’all an update - the major exam that i was prepping for was today and i passed somehow! Back to the gym and tracking!

@enyagoboom, congratulations on passing your exam!! Phew!! But I disagree....it is health related, because stress affects our overall health, and you were stressing about it!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    7/7-7/15- yes x3
    I haven’t been able to log into the community section for a while! But I’ve been consistent 🤸🏾‍♂️

@drea2011, I find it hard to believe that you were consistent (NOT!) Now I can tabulate the Mini Challenge results....I waited because I knew you'd post a bunch of "yes's"!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tracked, at, and lots and lots of walking. I'm beginning to think that I may need to stretch before and/or after my walks. I've felt achy even as I'm proud that my cardio has increased. Enjoyed a lovely jazz fest today ;)

@ForLangston, I think the current wisdom is to only stretch warm muscles, so do some static stretches when you return from your walk. If you feel a little niggle while you are walking, stop and stretch that out before continuing.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - July Week #2 (Sun the 7th to Sat the 13th)

This week for the Mini Challenge we had 14 participate, down from 20 the week before, but everyone that participated put in a Notable Effort or better!! No one just attempted...everyone was in it to win it!! We had four in the Winner's Circle, up from three the week before, but sadly Christine, @cmhubbard92, did not make it back there. Her streak at the top ends at 22 consecutive weeks, one week short of the all time record set by Heather, @heaz10, many moons ago! Congratulations, Christine on five very strong months! You may not hold or share in the record, but I am sure your 35 plus pounds lost is reward enough!!

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @Caronell (7) - improved on her Notable Effort from last week to land in the Winner's Circle!!
    @drea2011 (7) - 8th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @abowersgirl (6) - only attempted last week; this week lands in the Winner's Circle!!
    @Jeaniece1 (6) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @annabananamc (5) - puts in another Notable Effort this week!!
    @cmhubbard92 (5) - her streak comes to an end, but she did still put in a Notable Effort!!
    @murdog3t (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @susanpiper57 (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @Nicoletime4me (5*) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable effort!!
    @erikNJ (4) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @ForLangston (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @SHEFITT45 (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @swauters (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @LMK02020 (4*) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!

As I said before we had four in the Winner's Circle, one more than last week. @drea2011 and @Jeaniece1 were joined at the top by @Caronell and @abowersgirl. Congratulations to all four for an outstanding week!! Of note, Drea and Carrie were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Under Challenge - July Week #2

Number of days at or under your calorie goal, with or without exercise:

7 - @annabananamc
    7 - @Caronell
    7 - @drea2011
    7 - @SHEFITT45
    6 - @abowersgirl
    6 - @Jeaniece1
    6* - @Nicoletime4me (within 40)
    5 - @cmhubbard92
    5 - @erikNJ
    5 - @murdog3t
    5 - @susanpiper57
    5* - @LMK02020 (within 19)
    4 - @ForLangston
    4 - @swauters
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    mon mini challenge

Pretty poor......a very long nightshift got the better of me. I got home, ate breakfast followed by ice cream and chocolate buttons. By lunch time I had consumed my daily allowance of calories! So I lay on the sofa, snoozed and had a very early night. No steps in, let alone exercise!

Tracking: yes (even though it wss mostly ice cream!)
    Calories: over by 40
    Exercise: 😂😂😂 no

Tues mini challenge

I must have subconsciously felt the need to make up for Monday as I exercised like a demon!! I've taken great pleasure in looking at my calorie deficit.

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at, and over 12k steps ;) with a stretch lol
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - July Week #2 (Sun the 7th to Sat the 13th)

This week for the Mini Challenge we had 14 participate, down from 20 the week before, but everyone that participated put in a Notable Effort or better!! No one just attempted...everyone was in it to win it!! We had four in the Winner's Circle, up from three the week before, but sadly Christine, @cmhubbard92, did not make it back there. Her streak at the top ends at 22 consecutive weeks, one week short of the all time record set by Heather, @heaz10, many moons ago! Congratulations, Christine on five very strong months! You may not hold or share in the record, but I am sure your 35 plus pounds lost is reward enough!!

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @Caronell (7) - improved on her Notable Effort from last week to land in the Winner's Circle!!
    @drea2011 (7) - 8th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @abowersgirl (6) - only attempted last week; this week lands in the Winner's Circle!!
    @Jeaniece1 (6) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @annabananamc (5) - puts in another Notable Effort this week!!
    @cmhubbard92 (5) - her streak comes to an end, but she did still put in a Notable Effort!!
    @murdog3t (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @susanpiper57 (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @Nicoletime4me (5*) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable effort!!
    @erikNJ (4) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @ForLangston (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @SHEFITT45 (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @swauters (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @LMK02020 (4*) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!

As I said before we had four in the Winner's Circle, one more than last week. @drea2011 and @Jeaniece1 were joined at the top by @Caronell and @abowersgirl. Congratulations to all four for an outstanding week!! Of note, Drea and Carrie were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!

I'm actually really mad at myself for this! I was actually under for 6 days, but a copy error led to me being only under for "5". The 12th I posted that I was not under, but I remember only going under on the 11th. So I checked my food log to be sure.

Sure enough, 1,500+ calories left that day. I wish i had caught this before the results for the week had been posted 😩

2csd11s8cfgc.jpg
This discussion has been closed.