Options
    July 16

Tracked- yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise-yes, walked for 35 min
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I just saw the under challenge and it completely motivated me to get up and move! Thank you!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 15
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Step: 3682
    Water: 96oz
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 16
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 1 hour walk)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    7/16/19
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (walking & mowing lawn)
  • swauters
    Options
    July 16 Mini Challenge
    yes/yes/yes

Can I just take a minute to THANK YOU all for being here and for participating. I apparently need challenges and accountability to stay on track and YOU provide. I am with my mom for her surgery and avoided falling into carb-land and take-out trap. I took time for myself to go have a shower and exercise today, leaving her sleeping peacefully without incident.

I'm also in the middle of a big downsizing (empty nest time) and move from MD to FL (movers come on the 31st) and sending my only son off to college (mid August). Any of these things would have sent me to saying 'screw it' on exercise and diet without being committed to this challenge, but so far, I've been staying on point.

I am so grateful to each of you for being here!

@annabananamc wow you have a lot of big changes happening in your life. I think I may have crumbled at any of those but uou are keeping it together. Amazing!
  • swauters
    Options
    Mini challenge
    July 15
    Tracked yes
    Under no
    Exercise no

July 16
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Same weight as last week!

Yes x3
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    🤣🤣🙌🏾l thank you! Mfp has been acting up!
    Sorry my weight hasn’t budged...hopefully next week!
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    drea2011 wrote: »
    7/7-7/15- yes x3
    I haven’t been able to log into the community section for a while! But I’ve been consistent 🤸🏾‍♂️

@drea2011, I find it hard to believe that you were consistent (NOT!) Now I can tabulate the Mini Challenge results....I waited because I knew you'd post a bunch of "yes's"!!

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
  • SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7/16

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday
    Previous weight- 244.4
    This week 245.2
    I've been so swollen and puffed out I really thought I had gained back most of everything I lost
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Non scale victories-my dresses n shorts have gripped my body just right. Said in my Barry white voice: ohhhh yeaaaahhhh👗👖👚
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Monday, July 15 mini challenge
    Logged: yes
    Under calories: Nope
    Exercise: 22 minute walk
    Steps: 12,691

Tuesday, July 16 mini challenge
    Logged: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise:4.5 mile run
    Steps: 20,539
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Username: DreamAchiever33
    Weigh in week: July Week 3 --- how is it the middle of July??
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight:189.8
    Todays Weight: 189

Well, not too much of a loss, but going in the right direction again. I've also started lifting this week, so I know my sore muscles are probably holding on to a tiny bit of water. :) It's a good feeling! Also, a NSV - yesterday I ran (part of my C25K training), and it was the first 20 minute run with no breaks. I did it!!! Didn't know if it was going to happen, but I didn't let myself stop. I ran just over 2 miles in 20 minutes (not fast, but ok for now) - I haven't done that in probably 5 years!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, Christine, I believe you. Since you were truly under on the 12th, then I will reinstate your consecutive streak. And this goes for everyone.....if there is an an error in the Mini Challenge, please point it out to me, and I will make the appropriate changes. Sometimes it is a copy error (as in this case) or sometimes I make a tabulation error, but either way, it can be corrected.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I just saw the under challenge and it completely motivated me to get up and move! Thank you!

@swauters, yeah, sometimes exercise just doesn't fit into the day, but managing the day to eat at a deficit is the true path to successful weight loss, so that needs to be acknowledged, too!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weigh-ins from:

Monday: @heaz10, @lozenger1984

Tuesday: @eatingfoodles

Wednesday: @Branawesomer
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: DreamAchiever33
    Weigh in week: July Week 3 --- how is it the middle of July??
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight:189.8
    Todays Weight: 189

Well, not too much of a loss, but going in the right direction again. I've also started lifting this week, so I know my sore muscles are probably holding on to a tiny bit of water. :) It's a good feeling! Also, a NSV - yesterday I ran (part of my C25K training), and it was the first 20 minute run with no breaks. I did it!!! Didn't know if it was going to happen, but I didn't let myself stop. I ran just over 2 miles in 20 minutes (not fast, but ok for now) - I haven't done that in probably 5 years!

@DreamAchiever33, point eight of a pound lost, (yes, going in the right direction!!), lifting weights AND running for twenty minutes straight...sounds like an excellent day!!
This discussion has been closed.