Replies

• jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Biceps and Triceps & lots of walking
    Goal/Day: Had a good day. Started teaching the summer reading program today on top of watching my friend's daughters. Still stayed on track with calories and working out. First time in a while. Now to stay on track.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday July 15:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no but again ran around a lot at work. I am tired!!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Calories: a smidge over
    Exercise: no

Falling asleep, so no daily anecdotes...
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 207
    Today's Weight: 209
  • JammyPea
    JammyPea Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Username: JammyPea
    Week: Monday July Week 3
    PW: 175.5
    CW: 173.2

One thing I did well: I planned my meals and stuck to the plan
    One thing to improve: I am going away next week and want to plan better to stay on track and not have a 'free for all', but at the same time enjoy myself.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    xddhkjfuod1q.jpg
  • johicks
    Options
    @bhlavac5560 - Hello! :) Hope you're having a good day. Please post your Sunday weigh-in for week 3. Don't give up or give in. We're here to help support and encourage.

• johicks
    Options
    @jwall309~ Jessica, I’m so glad that you had a good weekend with family. Happy week and weight-loss journey to you, too!!
    @jupdyke~ Jen, bummer about the gain. You are so determined & disciplined… off it will come! Run. Track. Minds. You know it’s much easier after day 1 and day 2. You got this!!
    @Perla4686~ Wow!! Marvelous Monday! Way to push through. That’s great that you had a mental win over those last 200 calories left for the day! And superb at not letting that binge last for more than just the one. I know how hard that is! You’re doing great! Keep working hard.
    @wander216~ Glad you posted your weigh-in and didn’t gain. Yeah, you! Here’s to another good week. You can do it! Hope you are feeling better.
    @ajaia2001~ Whoa!! So cool that you’re getting some awesome advice from the trainers. How did you feel Tuesday morning? What differences could you tell from the amino acids? I look forward to more reports on your exercise regimen. You’re doing great! Marvelous Monday!
    @skullsandskeletons~ Marvelous Monday! Staying on track during stressful and busy workdays is a feat in and of itself. Good job!
    @JamieD328~Good tracking!! Hope you had a good night’s rest.
    @Jactop~ HUGS Not sure what you are going through. I do know what it’s like to struggle with the weight loss journey and to fight myself to stay on track. Don’t give up!!
    @JammpyPea~ You did great!! Awesome loss and way to execute your plan. Water, veggies, and walking!! You can do both on vacation. Have fun!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Over just a bit
    Day: This work week has gotten off to a stressful start, so had a few glasses of wine after work that put me over but thankfully not by very much.

Life is a lot right now because of work and some other factors. We will see how the rest of the week goes....
  • johicks
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Over just a bit
    Day: This work week has gotten off to a stressful start, so had a few glasses of wine after work that put me over but thankfully not by very much.

Life is a lot right now because of work and some other factors. We will see how the rest of the week goes....
    Hang in there. As you reach for items or have a reaction, think about some good go-to moves that might work for you. I know once you get moved that will help ease up life, hopefully. But as I am learning.... Life always has something to say. :( Its how we react that counts.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Not a great day, but not terrible either. Didn't track but ate mindfully as best as I could. Baked cake for my daughter's graduation and didn't lick he bowl/eat the edges etc. Takeaway dinner but only ate half.
  • johicks
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Not a great day, but not terrible either. Didn't track but ate mindfully as best as I could. Baked cake for my daughter's graduation and didn't lick he bowl/eat the edges etc. Takeaway dinner but only ate half.

Sounds like you did alright for being mindful. Good job. Just think.of it as a maintenance day. At some point in our lives, we will be there. Hang in there. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    July 15 and 16 check-in

Long couple of days, a little over my calories yesterday, but within today.
    Been working in the garden every morning for 1 to 1.5 hours. Yesterday I had a lot of running around to do, and today we continued with renovations and was up and down constantly. Over 15,000 steps today. It is 7:30 pm and kitchen is closed!

PS johicks you are an amazing team leader. I love your inspiring posts and your encouraging comments. Thanks for taking this on!
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday 07/16)
    Track: 🤩
    Calories: 🤩
    Exercise 20+mins: 30 mins 👣 😅
    8+ Water: 💧💧💧💧 + 💧💧💧💧=8+💧💧💧💧💧=13
    Healthy Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations: 💯
    • Plan / pre-log food: 💯
    • NO post-dinner snack: 🤩
    • 🛑 KITCHEN CLOSED 🚫: 🤩
    → W2 D3 (10) of DO-IT attitude. DONE.
  • johicks
    edited July 2019
    Options
    July 15 and 16 check-in

Long couple of days, a little over my calories yesterday, but within today.
    Been working in the garden every morning for 1 to 1.5 hours. Yesterday I had a lot of running around to do, and today we continued with renovations and was up and down constantly. Over 15,000 steps today. It is 7:30 pm and kitchen is closed!

PS johicks you are an amazing team leader. I love your inspiring posts and your encouraging comments. Thanks for taking this on!

Good job, Terry on sticking with it and not throwing in the towel. I hope the garden.provides peace with all the craziness of the renovation. Terrific Tuesday. Yes! The kitchen is closed!!

Thank you. I enjoy being the captain, getting to know all of you, and sharing our journey together. It should dies help me stay on track or get right back on if I derail. It's a journey. And we are doing it together, not alone. :)

• JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: walked about 2/3rds a mile and hope to take another trek before I settle in.

I was pretty off track after the weekend, and even though I stayed close to calorie goal yesterday, they weren't the best choices of foods. So today I for breakfast I stole some of co-parent's protein powder and blended it with my leftover keto coffee mix so I could have something portable and low cal, but filling (something about the oil and butter in the bulletproof style coffee). Lunch was spicy guac with baby carrots, and strategically factored in reeses pieces so I didn't go off the deep end and binge on the cans of frosting haunting me from the kitchen. Dinner was a bit hodge podge, but still within calories (even after eating a piece of my sons pizza) in hopes of being back down at least a pound after a couple of weeks on the rise.

Tomorrow is grocery pickup, with intentions of better planned meals and more veggies.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Exercise: Ran 4 miles and walked a whole bunch.

It was a good day. The run was tough, but I hung in there. Day 2 of sticking back with the plan that I know works for me. I just need to stay strong. Have my alarm set for 4:20 for the gym in the morning. I can do this! I'm thankful for this awesome support group.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1hr bootcamp/1hr bleachers-sprints
    Goal/Day: Good Tuesday. Woke up this morning ready to start the day. Usually when my alarm goes off at 4am, I have to drag myself out of bed. This Amino supplement I'm drinking is giving me much needed energy and strength. I was surprised at myself because after sprints my trainer had everyone flip a tractor tire for 30 yards, my initial reaction was "yeah that ain't happening" but I actually did it although I can't feel my arms😂💪
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday July 16:
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no but once again ran my tush off at work!

I am so inspired by you all. We are doing great!
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Tuesday
    Track yes
    Calories. Tracked on goal for the day
    Exersize , no
    Feeling better today. Starting to be able to keep in my food🥳
    Hopefully will be able to get out for a walk or run tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.