Steps:
    Sunday: 18,179
    Monday: 19,379
    Tuesday: 7,427
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    The following teammates are in jeporady of being sent to the Drop list due to failure to communicate!!! Don't let this happen!! Remember the rules!!!

@Bear479
    @kknic
    @LonniJay
    @maithileesj
    bgmditi20pcm.png

The guidelines or "rules" for our group are:

1) We welcome any and all suggestions! This is OUR GROUP! If it is criticism, just be kind about it. ;)

2) BE KIND! We are here to motivate and support one another. NOT to judge or criticize! PLEASE be sure your posts and comments are positive and supportive to one another. Pause before you hit the "post" button. But feel free to share your struggles!

3) BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER of this group and your team! Check in FREQUENTLY..... Without YOUR group "activity" we will have a dull, boring group! Please try to comment daily or at least every few days! Support others, and look for support! You will have more chance for success if you do!

4) We will have fun challenges going on ALWAYS! You can choose to not participate in the challenges, but the MORE you join in and participate, the more likely you are to lose weight and stay motivated (not to mention it also makes the group more fun)! Challenges can be done at any level of fitness!

5) We will have WEEKLY weigh ins! It's for ACCOUNTABILITY!!! We all go on vacation, or travel from time to time. If you can't weigh in, please let your captain or the moderator know. A challenger missing 2 weigh-ins for the month will be placed in the teams CHEER SQUAD for the month. 2 late weigh-ins will count as 1 missed weigh-in.

6) Weekly Weigh-Ins are entered in your team thread!! Your team captain or a moderator will be entering them onto the spreadsheet as they come in. Please check the spreadsheet to ensure your weights have been entered in case one was missed. On your weigh in day please go into your team thread and enter your weights as it is demonstrated below so your captains can easily find your weigh-in.

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in week: (The week you are entering your weight for ex. Week 4)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week. Sat-Fri)
    Previous Weight: (The last weight you entered)
    Todays Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day)

wcbm6sqc7tq1.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I AGREE WITH KIM AKA @shockvalue07 WHOLE HEARTILY!!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    8usuz1sj8ewt.png
    WARRIORS PLEASE WELCOME TO OUR TEAM
    @Happily_Chaotic
    PLEASE MAKE HER FEEL WELCOMED TO THE TEAM
    AS SHE GETS SETTLED IN
    THANKS GREG
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    @Happily_Chaotic, welcome to team Workout Warriors!!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    JUST A LITTLE WEDNESDAY MOTIVATION!!
    kyfmenff06fx.jpg
    8wsacsi69cxr.jpg
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    MY FITBIT STATS
    7jxonm7zhmi3.png
    q2sxu86jv0j9.png
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I’ll join the show me the green challenge, sign me up for a 10 pound loss this month.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    I’ll join the show me the green challenge, sign me up for a 10 pound loss this month.

DONE
  • Happily_Chaotic
    Happily_Chaotic Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    8usuz1sj8ewt.png
    WARRIORS PLEASE WELCOME TO OUR TEAM
    @Happily_Chaotic
    PLEASE MAKE HER FEEL WELCOMED TO THE TEAM
    AS SHE GETS SETTLED IN
    THANKS GREG

Thank you!! :)
  • Happily_Chaotic
    Options
    Quick intro. I'm a Happily Married Homeschooling Mom of Six that has 35-40 lbs to lose. Going on a road trip to visit family in New Orleans in a couple of weeks. I'm finally ready to stop making excuses. Thank you for letting me join the group :) Good luck to everyone!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    @Happily_Chaotic Welcome! I’m a homeschooling mom of three. Good luck to you!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc my weight is 162.5.

This is migraine day 4. Sorry for the disappearing act. Going back in my dark hole. I got up to eat.

ETA @shockvalue07 I should have tagged you too, Kim. Sorry.
  • Happily_Chaotic
    Options
    @Happily_Chaotic Welcome! I’m a homeschooling mom of three. Good luck to you!

Thanks so much!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk 💃🌸🌺
    Week: July week One
    PW = 136.6
    CW=137.4

Comments: I am working out 🏋️‍♀️ and eating within my range. I was a little disappointed of going up, however, it happens. Here is to next week! 🤸‍♀️👍💕🔥
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Steps

6/30: 6938
    7/01: 11602
    7/02: 6200

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    @megnolia82 I am missing your steps from Sunday June 30th. If you can get them to me I will have you all caught up on the spreadsheet.
    Whoops: 16,174
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Welcome @Happily_Chaotic!

You’ve joined a great group :)

It was touch and go for awhile but I avoided snacking after supper tonight. I should really employ the “wait 20 minutes” rule at all times during the day. My overeating is so driven by wild impulses I could probably curb it altogether if I keep the discipline to wait 20 minutes every time a crazy craving hits. Something to try tomorrow!
  • megnolia82
    Options
    Steps July 3: 13,899
This discussion has been closed.