broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Weigh Day - Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    Previous - 233
    Current - 234.6

Too many snacks and carbs. I keep reminding myself that this is a journey

You are so right! Weight loss is a long game.

Is there any one thing you can do in advance this week, to make snack/carb decisions easier for your future self?

Just discipline and self-control really :neutral: It's so much easier to snack and eat carbs bc they make brain happy lol

**And lack of sleep is absolutely tied to my wanting to eat carbs**

This is so much me, too!
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Username: buniphuphu
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 327.6
    Previous Weight: 299.0
    Today's Weight: 289.0

It’s a really big week, but I weighed in half a week early for the last weigh in due to vacation. I’ve lost 52 pounds in a little over two months without feeling like I’m depriving myself and actually ENJOYING food and being able to be more active.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,768 Member
    Options
    Digger61
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 225
    C. W. 225
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-In

It’s a really big week, but I weighed in half a week early for the last weigh in due to vacation. I’ve lost 52 pounds in a little over two months without feeling like I’m depriving myself and actually ENJOYING food and being able to be more active.

And you did it while being on vacation too!!! Way to go!
  • Kres567
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 243
    C. W. 246

How are you doing @19shmoo69? Do you need to up your cofffee? You haven’t mentioned it much lately.
  • Kres567
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Digger61
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 225
    C. W. 225

Nice job maintaining. Any word on getting back to work?
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In

Hey @buniphuphu - congratulations on your loss this week, and on being solidly in the 200s! That is SO fabulous! Your logging and paying attention to your eating even while on your vacation was most inspiring!

Your comment about "actually ENJOYING food" really hit home for me. I stopped to think about back when I started, and was heading to the corner store most days to get a cinnamon roll and a Reese's. I would wolf those down, and so didn't actually enjoy them that much. These days, my treats are different, and I eat them more slowly and enjoy them a lot!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Friday July 12 - Check-in
    Food: all logged, all good choices/on plan, kept to my fasting window, calories on target
    Water: over
    Exercise: 36 minute outdoor walk
    Week 2 Declutter Challenge: done!
    Overall less focus on health than usual, as I spent most of the day dealing with state bureaucracy. On the plus side, having that done is awesome!

Saturday July 13 - Goals or Improvements
    Food: all logged, all good choices, calories on target, keep to my fasting window
    Water: on target/high
    Exercise: outdoor walk (45+ min); martial arts practice at home (10+ min; missed this yesterday so super important to start a new streak today!)
    Week 2 Declutter Challenge: At least 15 minutes work on my home office
    Other: lots of work on big volunteer project!
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In

Phenomenal!!!!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Calories: under and net carbs at 22 grams
    Water: over
    Exercise: 60 minutes on the treadmill

Well, I went out to dinner at the boss's house last night and I did eat more carbs than normal because of the meal, which was pineapple chicken, rice, corn, and salad. But I said NO thank you to the banana pudding and just enjoyed my coffee. B) Tomorrow, I have a taco bar luncheon after church for a new member class we are having. I plan to eat what I can and say no to the tortillas and cookies! :)
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 243
    C. W. 246

How are you doing @19shmoo69? Do you need to up your cofffee? You haven’t mentioned it much lately.

I'm sorry but the reason I do not post much is I'm really struggling. I'm having to wear my larger clothes at times. For the most part I woukd come across as negative or complaining and that helps nobody. So I just fade...... with a large cup of coffee in my hand.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    xjx019ut679b.jpg
  • Kres567
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 243
    C. W. 246

I'm sorry but the reason I do not post much is I'm really struggling. I'm having to wear my larger clothes at times. For the most part I woukd come across as negative or complaining and that helps nobody. So I just fade...... with a large cup of coffee in my hand.

What are you struggling with? Is there a challenge we can put out to help you? Let us know how we can pull together and help you through this tough time!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Weigh in day Friday
    starting weight: 219.5
    Previous weight: 218.2
    current weight 219.8

Saturday Check-in of week 2 July
    Food: all food logged, all on plan, under on calories
    Water: not as much as needed, 6 today
    Exercise: general running around and yard work for a few hours - quite busy and so happy with the results!

Next Day Goals
    Food: make choices that are good for me and continued less sodium!
    Exercise: a bike ride and kayaking
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: drink more water, remember the good, be the good and encourage others on their journey

It's nice to be back in the space where there are no guests (and their pets), and to have a weekend of working around the house and also doing fun things - I get more active!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    weekly weigh-in
    Username: ka97
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 157.6
    Current weight: 157.2

WTF
    I have been on point with my eating, consistent with my workouts and logging food, my numbers say I should be losing, and yet......
    So frustrating.
    I swear this was so much easier the first time around.

I hear ya! The last time I did this I was in my mid-30s. SO much easier!

Yeah I was early 30s. Granted my starting point was much higher than it is now, but I still feel like it has been just so much harder than I remember. Or maybe I’m just more impatient now. I don’t know. I do know that the 40s really suck!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 243
    C. W. 246

Totally have been there, pretty much this entire year. Go ahead and complain if it helps. I totally get it. I’m sure many of us titoly get it.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Saturday
    Week 2
    P. W. 243
    C. W. 246

It's been rough in my personal life too. And it shows because I've plateaued and feel gross with myself bc I'm not making progress like I was. Vent away if you'd like.
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Username: davors19
    Weigh in week:Week 2
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Weight: 276
    Todays Weight: 276
  • apple852hk
    apple852hk Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weigh in